Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 01-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Super size coat for sale

I have a coat for sale. It was custom made for me and I never had a chance to wear it. It will fit a super plus size woman with up to 120 inch hips. The coat has a quilted lineing and a water resistanst outer coat. I am asking 150.00 plus 10.00 for shipping. I would like to ship within the USA, but if you are outside of the USA the shipping will be a bit more. I do take paypal....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purple coat.jpg (66.7 KB, 149 views)
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:29 PM   #2
beckyking

beckyking has said some nice things
Default wow

fashion and style is NOT about one size fits all. Truthfully it's about loving yourself, being healthy and knowing what works for you.