Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default A Ballsy Thread

Ladies!

Ever get an itch to go nuts and get gabby about the joys of balls? Well, here's your chance! Cojones, man berries, man tonsils... Whatever you call them, I want to hear all your most outrageous stories of huevos.

Love 'em big as lemons? What about the swingy kind? Or do you like a retractable set? You know, the ones that look all shy, like groundhogs hiding from their shadows in their wrinkly sacs?

Do you like them shaved bald as billiards? And who thinks balls are cute?!!!! Or who finds them hideous?! Lots to talk about... Let's hear it!

Let us now speak of family jewels, women of Dimensions!
Old 01-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oh, sit down and make yourself some cocoa, everyone, before I ejaculate about all things balls.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #3
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
oh, sit down and make yourself some cocoa, everyone, before I ejaculate about all things balls.
I made this just for you (and for the other lovely Dims ladies, of course.)
Old 01-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have no set preference, but the kind that let you know they're there are fun. So, if I must vote, I vote swingy.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I have no set preference, but the kind that let you know they're there are fun. So, if I must vote, I vote swingy.
Good choice, AM. I like 'em swingy and big as lemons m'self. The motion can be... hypnotizing. Especially from behind, as he gets up to go to the bathroom. You know?

A couple of years ago I heard one of the female DJs at WFMU in Hoboken, NJ introduce a John Mayer song with some commentary about what she imagined must be his giant, swingy set. The girl figured that with lips as juicy as John's, he must be packing down there, in all ways. Lucky Jessica Simpson. (That's the last time I'll ever say that.)
Old 01-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ah, fugs and juggs, my favorite couple.

But seriously, folks:

best set I ever saw on anyone: Steve, a rich, blond, beautiful, Ivy League boy from Napa Valley. He was 21. I was....uh....somewhat older.

They were high and round and populated with sparse soft blond hair (and normally, I don't like blonds. But blond balls I love, apparently!) and they just seemed...young. Young and unblemished by the sands of the hourglass or hard work in the fields? You know?

Ah, to be a pair of smart, talented, adonis-like, rich, young, fine blond balls.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:04 PM   #7
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i think they ugly! like 2 old bald men...yuk....

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #8
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
i think they ugly! like 2 old bald men...yuk....

http://a3.vox.com/6a00c10e0f6746d3b4...f4338fdb-500pi

Statler and Waldorf?
Old 01-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #9
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Now this is a thread I can get behind, LMAO

I LOVE BIG BALLS! Most beautiful 3 piece set I ever saw was at least 10 inch and thick 1 eye trouser snake - and the biggest most beautiful balls I ever saw. About the size of hard balls (NPI).

OMG - he was gorgeous and so sweet.................sigh.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #10
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
a cross between them and right said fred yes...

Last edited by bexy; 02-28-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #11
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I'm slightly confused. Is this thread about bollocks? Are we supposed to be praising them orsomething?
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #12
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
YOu know the dude on the rights chin looks like a nice set of man fruit

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #13
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post

And who thinks balls are cute?!!!! Or who finds them hideous?! Lots to talk about... Let's hear it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I think I'm slightly confused. Is this thread about bollocks? Are we supposed to be praising them orsomething?
im certainly not about to start praising them....im in the "hideous" group lol! theyre ugly! i think its just a place to say if you think bollocks are the dogs bollocks....or not.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #14
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus View Post
Now this is a thread I can get behind, LMAO

I LOVE BIG BALLS! Most beautiful 3 piece set I ever saw was at least 10 inch and thick 1 eye trouser snake - and the biggest most beautiful balls I ever saw. About the size of hard balls (NPI).

OMG - he was gorgeous and so sweet.................sigh.
Cool. What's NPI, though? I confess I am ignorant of the finer points of ballsology.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:33 PM   #15
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Cool. What's NPI, though? I confess I am ignorant of the finer points of ballsology.
No pun intended
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #16
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post

Em! Not necessarily. Just a way to, you know, give us ladies a place to talk about the male body. Because many of us are fascinated by it. But not many threads around that focus on it. Just a little equal opportunity, I guess.

So... maybe not praise? Maybe a funny balls story? It's up to you.

PS - LOVE the word bollocks. It's sounds so exotic and radical... I associate it with the Sex Pistols, of course.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #17
Jes
is oddly aroused

When we all meet in Baltimore in a few months, I plan to get teabagged.

Who is with me?

I have no attachment to balls. Unless they're fine, fine balls. But I don't see them as anything special, to be honest.

I'm more a taint girl, myself.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #18
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

This is the oddest thread I've read all day...

And for those asking...here are my balls
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #19
UMBROBOYUM

UMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized repUMBROBOYUM has super-sized rep

ZOMG!!!111Eleven...

lol funny thread...
UMBROBOYUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:47 PM   #20
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:

Who is with me?

I have no attachment to balls. Unless they're fine, fine balls. But I don't see them as anything special, to be honest.

Ooooh. Teabagging. Like in the John Waters movie? He lives in Baltimore... And he likes fat women.

PS - Do we need a taint thread?!

Last edited by Fascinita; 01-10-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #21
krazyk1372

krazyk1372 can now change their title

I'm with Bexy on this one. I definately don't think they are cute. I like for them to be bald. And I love the control I have over a man that trust me enough to handle his jewels.
krazyk1372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #22
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
This is the oddest thread I've read all day...

And for those asking...here are my balls
Now I've heard it all! lol The man who was the other day giving women advice about how to exercise their Kegels for better orgasms thinks this thread is odd?
Old 01-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #23
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

I actually guffawed while reading this thread! Thank you everyone, especially Fascinita, for the laugh!
Old 01-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #24
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh, come on, surely we can get this thread to reach the heights that talking about the ' right ' kind of vagina..reached...come on...let's get this on track.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Who is with me?

Ahhhh damn it, Jes. I was thinking that *I* would get to be the first to bring up tea-bagging

Anyhoo..........how do you like your tea, fellows?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote