Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-11-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Rep whines

My rep says I should have 2 cans but I only have 1.
Please help.
I am more awesome than this!
Old 01-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Think....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
My rep says I should have 2 cans but I only have 1.
Please help.
I have over 700 points and only show 5 cans. I think the system updates the
can count at somewhat distant intervals. This is just my guess, however.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:42 AM   #3
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
Of course you are. And sadly, I tried to rep you again and was informed I cannot yet.

But fear not, I will actively rep around the boards until I can rep you again and help increase the physical manifestation of your awesomness!

Last edited by Dr. P Marshall; 01-12-2008 at 05:50 AM.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:03 AM   #4
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post

you got your last dark can when you hit 500. The light green cans are worth 250 points, so you will see your first light green when you hit 750.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks, Ruby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
you got your last dark can when you hit 500. The light green cans are worth 250 points, so you will see your first light green when you hit 750.
Thanks, Ruby, I knew there had to be a reasonable method to
this "madness", some kind of system to rep and cans. Come
on 750, I'm almost there!!!

Old 01-12-2008, 05:18 PM   #6
StridentDionysus
Seņor Member

StridentDionysus can now change their title

Rabbit, Imfree. Hope my lil rep helps
Old 01-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #7
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually, the rep levels were adjusted a while back and they're no longer as systematic as they once were. Not all dark green are worth 100, not all light worth 250, etc. As you get higher in rep, the intervals between cans and such is FAR greater. For instance, the can I have right now - my last gold? I've had it for well over 2000 points. The one before that was worth less.

Best advice, don't worry about the cans, just post and enjoy. The cans will come when you least expect them.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:28 PM   #8
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

^ What she said.

I haven't gotten a new can in nearly 700 points.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #9
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I lost count, but I *think* it's been 1500 or so for me since my last new can.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:42 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default The Old Fashioned Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by StridentDionysus View Post
Rabbit, Imfree. Hope my lil rep helps
Thanks S/D and Bex, I love when people give me rep out
of kindness, I can really be a rep-whore. My fave's,
though are the ones I got the old-fashioned way, by
writing good stuff and EARNING rep.

Old 01-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #11
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just repped everyone on this thread (except Ashley because I have to spead it around some more) for the sheer joy of repping. Go forth and rep, my children!
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #12
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Repping And Reaping

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
I just repped everyone on this thread (except Ashley because I have to spead it around some more) for the sheer joy of repping. Go forth and rep, my children!
Good point there, NancyGirl. You can only reap what you sow, so
sow plenty of rep to reap more rep!!!

Old 01-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #13
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Actually, the rep levels were adjusted a while back and they're no longer as systematic as they once were. Not all dark green are worth 100, not all light worth 250, etc. As you get higher in rep, the intervals between cans and such is FAR greater. For instance, the can I have right now - my last gold? I've had it for well over 2000 points. The one before that was worth less.

Best advice, don't worry about the cans, just post and enjoy. The cans will come when you least expect them.
Interesting.....I always wondered about the "cans" and that little burst of sun I think I've seen too. I doubt I'll ever get to that point because I don't post nearly as much as you all or have anything interesting to add either. LOL.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #14
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The little burst of sun is when you've gotten the maximum number of rep cans. You get that "sunburst" and then start over again with the cans.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have actually started to enjoy the rep system.

It is pretty good actually.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:16 PM   #16
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
I have actually started to enjoy the rep system.

It is pretty good actually.
says the girl with lots of cans
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #17
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't really like or dislike the actual cans...but I do love reading the comments behind them.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #18
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls_girl26 View Post
says the girl with lots of cans

Hahahaha It has taken me nearly two years to get all these cans! Bexy has been a member since September and she is nipping at my heels can wise.

I would like to formally retract any and all references to my previous dislike of the rep system.
It's all gravy now!

Shosh
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #19
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Close!!!

Thanks, Guys, I'm so close to that 750 Rep line that I can feel the charge,
hear the buzz, and draw sparks to my grounding stick!

Last edited by imfree; 11-07-2009 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #20
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

I've wondered about those cans since I joined DIMS - I just thought they were an indication of how long I've been a member coupled with the amount of posts I've made. How do I check the comments that have been made? Also, what is "Zoints," please?
.·:* .·:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #21
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
How do I check the comments that have been made?
Click "User CP" in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
Also, what is "Zoints," please?
Something safely ignorable. It's a secondary profile system in case you want more than what the board allows you to tell.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #22
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Thanks guys...I found them. Now I'll figure out how to rep others and get on board.
.·:* .·:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #23
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
When you first join and start getting rep, you earn cans pretty quickly. As your rep cans go up, it takes a lot more rep points to get a can. I'm betting the points required for a bright green can are more than the first green cans you earned

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #24
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
Egads, I really have to start reading whole threads before commenting

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 01-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
^ What she said.

I haven't gotten a new can in nearly 700 points.
The gold cans seem to come after 800 points, by my best guesstimate