Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-01-2009, 08:50 AM   #1
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What are you happy about today?

I decided to steal this from the lounge as it's good to remind yourself of HAPPY things in a world full of crazy (and some people don't venture too far from this part of the board so they miss out on the original thread)

I'm happy because it's stunningly gorgeous out and it's going to be about 75 degrees here. I'm also happy because the Canuck's won even though they almost gave it up because they were complacent for a bit in the third. I'm also happy because it's freakin' FRIDAY!

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am happy that
1/ it is friday
2/ my bro went to NO jazz fest, and I got his dog and 16 yr old for the weekend
3/ they are serving some of my favorite comfort foods today: pulled pork, corn bread and Brussells Sprout
4/ did i mention it is FRIDAY
Old 05-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am happy because:

1. I have 4 baby kittens to love on.
2. After my script is handed in on monday, the semester is officially over.
3. I had a wonderful dream last night.
4. I'm sitting in the air conditioning.
5. I have a vaporizer and 1/2 o
6. My 2 best friends graduate tomorrow and we're having a shindig.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #4
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG my first GOLDIE!!!!! wooooohoooo
Old 05-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going out to visit my sister and my nephew.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
CherryRVA
Metalhead FFA

CherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot picsCherryRVA does more than just post hot pics

I am happy because:

1. I found my spine and my pride again. Goddamn it feels good.
2. I feel about 10 feet tall right now.
3. I have a great music collection on my laptop.
4. I have cut junk food out of my life and am feeling healthy.
5. I have wonderful supportive friends who watch my back for me.
6. I have invites to go out, go to a party, or go see a show. Trying to decide how I am going to spend my evening. The world is wide open to me now.
CherryRVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:05 PM   #7
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am happy because:
It is finally getting warm out.
My hair is starting to get longer. (The ends were breaking off since I've been blonde, but the breakage seems to be stopping.)
I have resisted eating in the mall food court for three days now; I feel healthier already.
I'm looking forward to seeing my man friend tonight. It has been awhile!
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #8
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

rode tonite with friends which was fun.....

and am 3 days OFF OF SUGAR...and 3 out of 3 days hard work outs at SPIN CLASS...yeah ME
Old 05-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #9
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm happy I got to sleep in and snuggle with my tubba-lub.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:10 AM   #10
Uriel
Nacho Ninja

Uriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticedUriel never has a post go unnoticed

TMI Warning!!!

Happy? When I woke up this morning, and went to get a shower, my nether regions still smelled like Girl...

Reborn in Fire and Pain... (shrug) It builds Character.
Uriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:58 AM   #11
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

^^
Woo hoo! Way to go

Not that I'm dieting or anything, but I decided to cut out eating fast food from the mall food court while I'm at work because... well, just because. Eating that five days a week can't be good.
After only a week of packing homemade lunches I feel AMAZING. So much energy. This is making me happy.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Not that I'm dieting or anything, but I decided to cut out eating fast food from the mall food court while I'm at work because... well, just because. Eating that five days a week can't be good.
After only a week of packing homemade lunches I feel AMAZING. So much energy. This is making me happy.
Think of all the money you've saved!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:41 PM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
Yah, starting with that! And also, as you said, most food court food is crap, and even teh best of it tends to be really high in salt.

You taste buds will soon be so used to good food that when you do hit the food court you'll be all 'why did I used to eat here all the time?'
Old 05-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #14
Surlysomething

playoff hockey tonight

it will take my mind off of....well, everything
Old 05-05-2009, 07:30 PM   #15
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

I"m happy that the mean girls at work are finally accepting me at my new job after 5 weeks of HELLLLL..and it's now ALLLLL GOOOOOOD
Old 05-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #16
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm happy today because I'm me and that's always a good thing. I reckon I'll feel similarly come tomorrow.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #17
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
That too!! I'll treat myself to a new top this weekend to drive that point home
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #18
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Good for you!

Yah, starting with that! And also, as you said, most food court food is crap, and even teh best of it tends to be really high in salt.

You taste buds will soon be so used to good food that when you do hit the food court you'll be all 'why did I used to eat here all the time?'
Honestly, the scale tells me I've only lost two pounds (which wasn't my motivation anyway) but my jeans are feeling really loose. I think it's because I've stopped consuming all that salt... I was probably retaining a lot of water!!
Old 05-06-2009, 02:24 PM   #19
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

im happy cause im going to america in 31 days woop woop!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #20
SanDiega

SanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going onSanDiega knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
where in America?

we are huge
SanDiega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #21
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

lol all over

Maine, CT, TN, Nebraska, CO and CA :o)

there for 2 and half months
Old 05-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #22
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm happy that I'm going boating Sunday and not to a damn Mother's Day Brunch.
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #23
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiega View Post
where in America?
we are huge
Quote:
lol all over
Maine, CT, TN, Nebraska, CO and CA :o)
there for 2 and half months
WHAT?!?!? And no New York?! You owe me a belly pin Buster!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #24
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

About a week ago I was notified that I won a massive scholarship. I've been in shock since then, but am finally realizing how much better my life is going to get.

The value of the award is basically 2x my current annual stipend...so I'm REALLY happy.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:09 PM   #25
Surlysomething

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
About a week ago I was notified that I won a massive scholarship. I've been in shock since then, but am finally realizing how much better my life is going to get.

The value of the award is basically 2x my current annual stipend...so I'm REALLY happy.

That's amazing! Congrats!

Tags
anal warts, happy, opera bhm