Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-19-2010, 10:32 PM   #2526
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dang, I've given out too much rep points within 24 hours, well, tomorrow is another day...
Old 06-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #2527
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dang I have no good whiney words to use to get some rep...

Well... I try to participate as much as possible... Does that generate a lil bit of rep?

Would it help if I said I loved you guys?
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #2528
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

Gyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Can I get some rep for my insomnia? Maybe it'll put my minda at ease enough I can actually get some sleep!
Old 06-20-2010, 06:51 PM   #2529
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My love is a revolver...do you wanna die happy? Do you wanna die happy....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #2530
KittyKitten

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My love is a revolver...do you wanna die happy? Do you wanna die happy....
I DON'T WANNA DIE GREEN EYED FAIRY!
Old 06-21-2010, 03:09 AM   #2531
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
I DON'T WANNA DIE GREEN EYED FAIRY!
Don't worry, it's Madonna and Little Wayne, and they're terrible shots.

That said, my love is like a Swiffer. Do you want to die dust free?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:16 AM   #2532
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

Gyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGyrene can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

happiness is a warm gun ... bang*bang*
Old 06-21-2010, 08:59 AM   #2533
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The imagery from this is priceless!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:43 AM   #2534
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankman View Post

I promise to come back and rep you if you post pics of your big............duster.

*though you already deserve it for knowing the song

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 06-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #2535
Gyrene
Buddha Belly

How many "rep points" until you get to two cans? I only ask this because I think I'm almost there (94) and this is a blatent attempt at extorting rep.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #2536
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrene View Post
How many "rep points" until you get to two cans? I only ask this because I think I'm almost there (94) and this is a blatent attempt at extorting rep.
rep? two cans?
stldpn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:05 PM   #2537
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrene View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stldpn View Post
rep? two cans?
Wait until he finds out about the "two cans" joke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-21-2010, 04:17 PM   #2538
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

You may have to wait for me to come back when I have it to give again but I will rep anyone that:

1.Posts their favorite Madonna video
2. Is sure to type the title of the song over the link

Like this:

Celebration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWTDR6ztcnQ

4 minutes dance video- has interesting tidbit about legal battle in the beginning
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGlVzAHpDz4&feature=fvst

I will most quickly rep the ones that are *my* faves

I will do this until Wednesday

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 06-21-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:26 PM   #2539
stldpn
On Timeout

stldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging instldpn makes people happy simply by logging in

like this ?

Lucky star
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYH2OhPahIo

I didn't hear lucky star for years and then it was indellibly stamped into my memory again by that scene in lock stock and two smoking barrels
Old 06-21-2010, 04:32 PM   #2540
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Wait until he finds out about the "two cans" joke.
are you gonna tell him?
Old 06-21-2010, 04:33 PM   #2541
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't been on the boards much this year, therefore I am not worthy of rep

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 04:54 PM   #2542
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Everyone has a chance at rep until Wednesday.

Old 06-21-2010, 04:57 PM   #2543
stldpn
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Everyone has a chance at rep until Wednesday.
I think he wants pity rep...
Old 06-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #2544
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

My Madonna rep holds as many points as my pity rep.....and is much easier to get

Old 06-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #2545
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default That Ol' ChiaHead

Quote:
He got Rep from me 'cuz he's an
ol' ChiaHead buddy.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #2546
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

For GEF
Into the Groove Re-Invention Nice video, but those kilts...ugh

stldpn, pity rep is just as good as any other rep.... thank you

imfree, rep from you is like getting a brand new Chia pet right out of the box!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:01 PM   #2547
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
For GEF

imfree, rep from you is like getting a brand new Chia pet right out of the box!!!
Definite rep wINNer Daddy Oh! One of my fave Madonna songs mixed with the celtic splash. Repped on the spot

Old 06-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #2548
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I'll Treasure That One For Life!

Quote:
For GEF

Thanks, Daddyoh!, a compliment like that is a
breath-taking moment in life that I'll never
forget. Many blessings to you, ChiaBrother!

Speaking of ChiaBrothers...how about this
dubious blast from the past!?!?!?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Best Of The Chia Bro's.jpg (62.1 KB, 63 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #2549
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
I rep you just because I lust the way you look in a kilt. Yes, I remember why, but dang you looked good!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-21-2010, 11:21 PM   #2550
KittyKitten

Yayyyyyy! I Made It! I Reached The Light Green Rep Point!