Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #2951
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
hmmm...now im kinda second guessing about generously giving reps out....not that i am planning on using it, but has anyone one ever thought about an un-rep feature? it truly is not that serious, but just a thought...
Actually that feature (negative rep) was an option with the forum program but Dimensions opted out due to inevitability of abuse. In fact if (when) people use the rep feature to abuse someone anyway, they can get infracted depending on the situation. We're trusted to behave like adults here.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:33 PM   #2952
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Actually that feature (negative rep) was an option with the forum program but Dimensions opted out due to inevitability of abuse. In fact if (when) people use the rep feature to abuse someone anyway, they can get infracted depending on the situation. We're trusted to behave like adults here.
Oh, thanks for the information CP... I probably would never use it if we did. The one thing that is kind of sucky about communicating back and forth in a text medium, is that the words can be misinterpreted. They can be meant one way, but then read in another....I guess it's good that most of us are thick
Old 12-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #2953
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh, thanks for the information CP... I probably would never use it if we did. The one thing that is kind of sucky about communicating back and forth in a text medium, is that the words can be misinterpreted. They can be meant one way, but then read in another....I guess it's good that most of us are thick
I may be thick, but I'm a delicate flower.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #2954
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh, thanks for the information CP... I probably would never use it if we did. The one thing that is kinda sucks about communicating back and forth in a text medium, is that the words can be misinterpreted. They can be meant one way, but then read in another....I guess it's good that most of us are thick
Thick is good

Of course those who do get infractions will be punished....

Now behave or else...

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #2955
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I may be thick, but I'm a delicate flower.
It's okay, if you have a little fright
Don't you worry, I won't bite (not that hard)
If you wan't it, I'll give you power
Just be gentle, I'm delicate like a flower
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 04:07 AM   #2956
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

looking for SHAMELESS birthday rep

old as dirt but feel half my age

Old 12-16-2010, 04:18 AM   #2957
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

yeah...thanks y'all 3 yeller cans.....not sure what it takes for the next and why it is so freaking important...............

ps bday was amazing...
Old 12-17-2010, 06:11 AM   #2958
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
It's okay, if you have a little fright
Don't you worry, I won't bite (not that hard)
If you wan't it, I'll give you power
Just be gentle, I'm delicate like a flower
I find I want to rep you more often than I am able. I don't get why I don't get more rep. People will tell me I make them laugh so much and it's like, then why don't you rep me when I do? It's because they want to keep a fat girl down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #2959
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
I find I want to rep you more often than I am able. I don't get why I don't get more rep. People will tell me I make them laugh so much and it's like, then why don't you rep me when I do? It's because they want to keep a fat girl down.
You must spread reputation around before giving to this poster again

I do try and rep you any chance I am allowed to
Old 12-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #2960
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i am fresh out of rep, but i'll see you in 24 hours
Old 12-19-2010, 01:18 AM   #2961
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default O Christmas Rep, O Christmas Rep

Hi Dimmer Guys and Gals, it's less than a week 'til Christmas. Be sure to give Christmas/Holiday Rep generously this year, so that Rep is the gift that gives and receives!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 06:14 AM   #2962
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
i am fresh out of rep, but i'll see you in 24 hours
dayum this is a freaking long 24 hours

but thanks everyone!!!!! it was a fabulous b'day
Old 12-19-2010, 06:17 AM   #2963
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm beginning to think my Rep Receiver is broken I've been posting stuff, dishing out rep left and right and have gotten nothing in return. Tis the season for GIVING people. So make yourselves feel better and GIVE ME SOME REP!!!
imfree, could you do a quick diagnostic on my rep receiver?

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:27 AM   #2964
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default RX Sensitivity

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I'm beginning to think my Rep Receiver is broken I've been posting stuff, dishing out rep left and right and have gotten nothing in return. Tis the season for GIVING people. So make yourselves feel better and GIVE ME SOME REP!!!
Your receiver did .26uv for 20db SINAD, excellent for a "boat-anchor" type of receiver you pictured! You should have received your Rep with great volume and clarity! Have a great Christmas/Holiday!

Thought about this song a few minutes later. Sir, I believe we need a link!

Golden Earring-Are You Receiving Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRy1XMdsP9Y

Last edited by imfree; 12-19-2010 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Added link!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:48 AM   #2965
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default ChiaTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Gotta' love that ChiaFluorescent-Green "Magic Eye Tube" signal strength indicator, too! It's priceless in a ChiaRelated post!

The indicator tubes are so cool and I had to share the Retro-Coolness of those things! We had a Telefunken console stereo and tape recorder that used bar-type indicator tubes, as many German tube-type radios and tape recorders did.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Magic Eye Tube.jpg (82.7 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg Magic Eye Tube bar type.jpg (7.4 KB, 102 views)

Old 12-19-2010, 12:32 PM   #2966
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Daniel is tired of Nacho getting all the attention;

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:33 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #2967
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Hi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Daniel is tired of Nacho getting all the attention;
Alleigh would like you to tell Daniel "hi!" for her. Ha!, feline online!

Old 12-19-2010, 02:33 PM   #2968
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Your receiver did .26uv for 20db SINAD, excellent for a "boat-anchor" type of receiver you pictured! You should have received your Rep with great volume and clarity! Have a great Christmas/Holiday!

Thought about this song a few minutes later. Sir, I believe we need a link!

Golden Earring-Are You Receiving Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRy1XMdsP9Y
Thank you my friend. She seems to be working fine now. I thought that lil green light reminded me of something

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 07:22 PM   #2969
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
looking for SHAMELESS birthday rep

old as dirt but feel half my age

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
yeah...thanks y'all 3 yeller cans.....not sure what it takes for the next and why it is so freaking important...............

ps bday was amazing...

Happy Belated Birthday! *hugs*

Sorry- out of rep, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:22 AM   #2970
frankman
The Eternal Cowboy

frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!frankman keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thread clean-ups never bode well for my rep-count. This is me asking my rep back. New rep is of course also greatly appreciated.
Old 12-22-2010, 05:46 AM   #2971
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

this entire rep system has me baffled...

1)there is no un-rep function...def?
2) you have a limit to how many times you can rep one person....i mean really, what if i think that there are only 7 people who have anything worth while to rep...they are my goddamn reps to pass out and if i want to give them all to one person, i should be able to!
3) i have a daily limit of reps...why? some days i feel more generous then others...
4) if i dont pass out all of my reps in one day, i would like to be able to grandfather them into the next day. any reps that i have not used more then 3 days...then take them away, they go bad after that anyhow
5) im just saying...there should be a ripping committee...i know for a fact that some Dimmers rep the stupidest shit. there should be rules and regulations on what you can rep and what you cannot rep.
6) certain people should be baned from ripping
7) certain people should be baned from receiving reps
Old 12-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #2972
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default The System

Quote:
this entire rep system has me baffled...

...snipped....
I find the system Rep(rehensible), myself

Old 12-22-2010, 07:04 AM   #2973
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ruggles wants to know if there's any rep left for him?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00192-20100904-1828.jpg (67.8 KB, 62 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 07:16 AM   #2974
JulieD

Are you kidding? What the fuck?
Old 12-22-2010, 07:18 AM   #2975
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

gimme all your rep or i'll give you a wedgie and take your lunch money!