Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #301
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
I suspect the max-rep-per-day limit is based on points given, not number of times one reps. So, with more points per rep, you hit the limit sooner,
Of course, this is only a guess.
-Rusty

I have this same theory....but most days...it's five before I run out. Sometimes it's just 2-3 (or so it seems) but five seems normal
Maybe it all depends on whom I rep and points given out? I really don't know

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #302
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I have this same theory....but most days...it's five before I run out. Sometimes it's just 2-3 (or so it seems) but five seems normal
Maybe it all depends on whom I rep and points given out? I really don't know
Seems that I can rep about 4 or 5 people max, per day. Used to be more before the last board crash. Conrad changed the settings after that, I think.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:07 PM   #303
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Seems that I can rep about 4 or 5 people max, per day. Used to be more before the last board crash. Conrad changed the settings after that, I think.

Someone has said that ... (can't remember if it was you or someone else )
Might be the case..... would explain all the new confusion though I think I was out of rep quickly before the big crash

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #304
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Someone has said that ... (can't remember if it was you or someone else )
Might be the case..... would explain all the new confusion though I think I was out of rep quickly before the big crash
Was someone else but I think it's true. Rep always has run out too fast but I noticed the change right after the board crash.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:18 AM   #305
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

I wanna know when my second can will show up. I've had over 100 rep points for a while now, and if you hover your cursor over my singular can, it says I can now be the recipient of two can jokes, yet I still have a singular can? Do I need 100 posts or something too?
JiminOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:31 PM   #306
JayInBuff
Keyser Soze

JayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminOR View Post
I wanna know when my second can will show up. I've had over 100 rep points for a while now, and if you hover your cursor over my singular can, it says I can now be the recipient of two can jokes, yet I still have a singular can? Do I need 100 posts or something too?
I can't remember but I do remember that the new phrase appears before the new can. Be patient it will come. Here's some rep to help.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:33 PM   #307
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Iz needz some rep lovin....still no 2nd gold can

sadface sadface

I love you guys...have I ever told you that?

There....I'm a whore....a rep whore....I admit it.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:44 PM   #308
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

JiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticedJiminOR never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInBuff View Post
I can't remember but I do remember that the new phrase appears before the new can. Be patient it will come. Here's some rep to help.
Yeah, I got my 2nd can at 150 points. I would like to thank all the little people that made this responsible. I probably could have done this without you, but you are in some small way responsible

Thanks for enjoying my posts folks, I really get a kick out of the comments people send with the rep knowing that I made them laugh.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #309
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My complaint-
I haven't received rep in over a month... then again, I was gone for a while. LOL. Oh well.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:05 PM   #310
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Who do I gotta pick a fight with to get my 4th gold can around here?
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:06 PM   #311
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BGB- I totally heart your rep. Thanks

Too bad I can't rep you... even though I haven't repped at all in like a month. WTF??
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:14 PM   #312
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default 1859 And All Is Slow......

I'm still drifting toward 2K, but ever so slowly.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #313
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks....

Thanks for the rep, guys. 2K is
getting nearer!

"This is Major Free to ground Control"

Old 08-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #314
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Major Free......

Major Free to ground control. I'm at Rep 1905
and in the gravitational pull of 2K. Hello, Ground
Control........your circuit's dead......can you
hear me, Ground Control!?!?!? Here I am, floating
with my green cans.........

Old 08-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #315
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh!!!! Lookit!!! I got one, I got one.
Thanks to Stan for pushing me over the top

I never thought my life could be
Anything but catastrophe
But suddenly I begin to see
A bit of good luck for me

'Cause I've got a golden BUCKET
I've got a golden twinkle in my eye

I never had a chance to shine
Never a happy song to sing
But suddenly half the world is mine
What an amazing thing

imfree, i got some rep coming your way as soon as the system lets me dole some more out

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #316
JiminOR
Huh huh, it says member

So does this mean your name is Charlie Ticket?
Old 08-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #317
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Nah, I'm closer to the Grandpa Joe stage of my life at this point

Old 08-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #318
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post

Anything but catastrophe

What an amazing thing

imfree, i got some rep coming your way as soon as the system lets me dole some more out
I still remember my first gold can... it completely changed my life. I've forgotten how exactly, but believe me... it changed my life. Now I have shit loads of them. I feel blessed.

Anyhoo...

I got Mr. Imfree covered... gave him a random rep-a-roni... Yes sir, I did! And also a lovely lady who was having a major reputation dry spell... yup... sent one her direction.

Exhillerating isn't it.

Jeez... I've gotta get this spellchequor fixed... I keep having to manually look up words...

... somebody give me a rep for all this hard work already... Will ya!?

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 08-08-2008 at 06:06 PM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #319
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Thanks Guys

Quote:

Anything but catastrophe

What an amazing thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I still remember my first gold can... it completely changed my life. I've forgotten how exactly, but believe me... it changed my life. Now I have shit loads of them. I feel blessed.

Anyhoo...

I got Mr. Imfree covered... gave him a random rep-a-roni... Yes sir, I did! And also a lovely lady who was having a major reputation dry spell... yup... sent one her direction.

Exhillerating isn't it.

Jeez... I've gotta get this spellchequor fixed... I keep having to manually look up words...

... somebody give me a rep for all this hard work already... Will ya!?

Thanks guys, I'm at 1943, getting CLOSE to that 2k!
Physically, I'm struggling a bit with these dog days
of summer. It looks like I'll be OK.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #320
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:

Anything but catastrophe

What an amazing thing

OH gawd...it took me a minute but when I finally got it....I decided I needed to rep you except I cannot at the moment......

GDI REP GAWDS!!!!

Quote:

Oh and I tried to give you some of the rep I still owe you too. Not my night it seems......

Old 08-08-2008, 09:01 PM   #321
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I have to admit that this event was much more exhilirating than the first light green can. Can't quite put my finger on it, maybe it's the whole "ton of rep" thing.

Quote:
OH gawd...it took me a minute but when I finally got it....I decided I needed to rep you except I cannot at the moment......

GDI REP GAWDS!!!!
I'll be waiting. tick tock, tick tock.
(shakes fist at the sky and curses the Rep Gods)

Last edited by daddyoh70; 08-08-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:41 AM   #322
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok note to self, even though you hate posting pics of yourself, pics get rep.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #323
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Retro's On......

Retro's on and approaching Planet Rep 2K at speed
1972....huh???, what's this???......it's GREEN!!!......
the whole damn planet is GREEN!!! Oh boy, am I
ever in for fun! The whole damn Planet Rep 2K is
made out of CHIA!!! Oh no!

Last edited by imfree; 11-07-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #324
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Ok note to self, even though you hate posting pics of yourself, pics get rep.
I support this plan.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #325
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
I support this plan.
thats not true love, i have posted pics but no rep or comments so either nobody sees me or i am fugly lmao
Bountiful1966 is offline   Reply With Quote