Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #3951
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I spread the love where I could

If 8k is the goal then I am less than 400 rep points away from a sun woo hoo
Old 10-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #3952
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If someone asks if you want rep, you say YES!!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #3953
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGainerGirl View Post
*looks at my tiny rep compared to everyone in here*
Hehe I will rep who I can, I haven't done anyone before since I am new ^.^ Please rep me so that I can have a signature on my posts!
Will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
If someone asks if you want rep, you say YES!!
Hey Fuzzy, I have A LOT of body hair , how about some rep from one hirsute dude to another ?
Old 10-04-2013, 06:13 AM   #3954
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
, but I do get a little frustrated when I thought I made some good points in a post but there is no explicit recognition of that. For me, just the process of getting the rep (like someone else called it: a private virtual high-five) means more than the number of points/cans.
My experience is that a post I really worked on, that I thought made fantastic points, often gets no response....then a random one line quip will get multiple reps, or other situations like that. I think people are more apt to rep when something makes them smile (emotional response) than when they agree with the logic of what you say (intellectual response)....or something like that.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #3955
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Spreading.....why yes.... I do need to trim my hedges but I can clean up after some of you reap in my love :P cuz as little rep I can spread I will like a STD. The love that keeps on giving.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #3956
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I repped where I could. Will hit up more tomorrow.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:35 PM   #3957
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm all repped out. I will be back in 24 hours to spread more of the rep love.
Old 10-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #3958
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
My experience is that a post I really worked on, that I thought made fantastic points, often gets no response....then a random one line quip will get multiple reps, or other situations like that. I think people are more apt to rep when something makes them smile (emotional response) than when they agree with the logic of what you say (intellectual response)....or something like that.

Yeah that's my problem - too much long-winded intellectual blathering and not enough witty quips.

Thanks to those who recently spread me some rep love, and I'm working on recognizing y'all who have been posting in this thread recently. Any further reciprocity will be gladly appreciated from my part.

Happy weekend
Old 10-05-2013, 04:17 AM   #3959
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

me too.....all repped out...spread what I could....you know how it rolls....

but no shame in posting cute animals.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cute-animals-02.jpg (155.8 KB, 169 views)
Old 10-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #3960
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 cans... you're gonna see some serious rep.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #3961
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
eeeeee girl, we are so close to those stars we can taste them!!
Just read that it's actually 8400 that's a star...so close yet so far away!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #3962
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
darn it that makes me about 700 off rather than the under 300 I thought I was oh well thems the breaks

spread some rep where I was able
Old 10-07-2013, 06:24 AM   #3963
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Or, apparently just post in this thread; the post above drew what I think is a personal record of eight rep responses
Old 10-07-2013, 09:05 AM   #3964
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree with you Tad.... It's really interesting what get repped for me.... Random posts that I don't think twice about can get rep and then pictures or posts I carefully thought out get zip... Lol I must have been around too long....

I don't post pics at all now as the silence is deafening! Lol

Last edited by Aust99; 10-07-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #3965
waldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
I agree with you Tad.... It's really interesting what get repped for me.... Random posts that I don't think twice about can get rep and then pictures or posts I carefully thought out get zip... Lol I must have been around too long....

Little puzzled by that statement in white text. From your profile pic. you seem quite the pretty lady. So I would expect you to get all the guys in a lather with your other pics...

Anyhow, I have decided to use the occasion of my 300th post here on good ol' Dims to come back and thank folks for their recent contributions to the Waldo Rep Fund. Much appreciated

And just a reminder we are still taking donations from those who would like to 'help the child feel less inadequate about his pitifully low rep total'
Old 10-08-2013, 09:19 PM   #3966
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Minstrel: Bravely bold Sir Robin rept forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to rep, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be repped in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be repped into a pulp, or to have his eyes repped out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps rept, and his body repped away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart rept out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils repped and his bottom repped off and his penis...

Sir Robin: That's, uh, that's enough repping for now, lads... looks like there's dirty rep afoot.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:39 AM   #3967
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldo View Post
Little puzzled by that statement in white text. From your profile pic. you seem quite the pretty lady. So I would expect you to get all the guys in a lather with your other pics...
Agreed with Waldo--Aust is completely stunning, and I don't think I've ever seen a bad pic of her. All I can think of is that people began to feel stalkerish for repping every one of her pics so decided to take a break? I may or may not be projecting here.....
Old 10-09-2013, 06:36 AM   #3968
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Agreed with Waldo--Aust is completely stunning, and I don't think I've ever seen a bad pic of her. All I can think of is that people began to feel stalkerish for repping every one of her pics so decided to take a break? I may or may not be projecting here.....
Have to agree as well. I've never seen a bad picture of her. I also get "fuck off" when I tell her she's gorgeous. I'm sure she's telling me to go away, but I just translate it as "Aussie Charm."
Old 10-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #3969
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
Have to agree as well. I've never seen a bad picture of her. I also get "fuck off" when I tell her she's gorgeous. I'm sure she's telling me to go away, but I just translate it as "Aussie Charm."
I have to agree. Aust99 Is absolutely gorgeous and takes pictures.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #3970
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Aww thanks for the compliments guys... Means a lot!!!

But can we move the conversation back to gratuitous begging for rep?? Lol

I'm about to run through who I can...

Last edited by Aust99; 10-09-2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: I'm all out.... Got who I could.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:28 PM   #3971
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll try and get to as many people as I can while I can in here!

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #3972
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Made another pass, got who I could.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #3973
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Reppin' until the ceiling can't hold us.. like the ceiling can't hold us..
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 02:52 AM   #3974
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I am in the same boat as you....a little over 600 MORE...which could take another year LOL...I am out of rep for you LL......
Old 10-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #3975
spookytwigg
Have an A-1 day

spookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging inspookytwigg makes people happy simply by logging in

Done some repping. Will return for more later.
spookytwigg is offline   Reply With Quote