Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-13-2013, 01:49 PM   #3976
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
I'm all repped out. I will be back in 24 hours to spread more of the rep love.
Well I got to keep it going keep it going full steam
Too sweet to be sour too nice to be mean
On the tough guy style I'm not too keen
To try to change the world I will plot and scheme
Mario C likes to keep it clean
Gonna shine like a sun beam
Keep on rapping cause that's my dream
Got an A from Moe Dee for sticking to themes
When it comes to envy y'all is green
Jealous of the rhyme and the rhyme routine
Another dimension new galaxy
Intergalactic planetary

Intergalactic planetary
Planetary intergalactic

From the family tree of old school hip hop
Kick off your shoes and relax your socks
The rhymes will spread just like a pox
Cause the music is live like an electric shock
I am known to do the Wop
Also known for the Flintstone Flop
Tammy D getting biz on the crop
Beastie Boys known to let the beat... drop
When I wrote graffiti my name was Slop
If my rap's soup my beats is stock
Step from the tables as I start to chop
I'm a lumber jack DJ Adrock
If you try to knock me you'll get mocked
I'll stir fry you in my wok
Your knees'll start shaking and your fingers pop
Like a pinch on the neck of Mr. Spock

Intergalactic planetary
Planetary intergalactic
Another dimension do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:35 AM   #3977
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

My Rep device says I am at 292! Who will push me to another can for when I get back in later! Will rep for rep!
Old 10-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #3978
SprocketRocket

I am pretty close to 300 points.. When do I hit the next can? (I am at 298 points)
Old 10-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #3979
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I got rep for a comment I made in regards to another comment. Both these comments got deleted and the rep disappeared! Boo! Not fair!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:37 AM   #3980
SprocketRocket

I gave out too much rep in past 24 hours, so, can some give to me! And ye will receive! In the Circle of Rep, to paraphrase Sir Elton John.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:07 AM   #3981
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm curious. Who are you? You have over 200 posts since you've joined and you've never really shared any information about yourself and your profile is blank.

I'm kind of an untrusty person when people come here and voice so much but share so little. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post
I gave out too much rep in past 24 hours, so, can some give to me! And ye will receive! In the Circle of Rep, to paraphrase Sir Elton John.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:13 AM   #3982
SprocketRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I'm curious. Who are you? You have over 200 posts since you've joined and you've never really shared any information about yourself and your profile is blank.

I'm kind of an untrusty person when people come here and voice so much but share so little. Haha.
I never fill those in.. I have come to value privacy.. Everytime I put info about myself out there, even innocent enough stuff like "I am male not female" or "I am middle-aged" - really anything beyond that, I don't really like to share.

I suppose you could say that I like to reveal on a person-by-person basis? Life has made me a very very guarded person.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:33 AM   #3983
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow. Pretty paranoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post
I never fill those in.. I have come to value privacy.. Everytime I put info about myself out there, even innocent enough stuff like "I am male not female" or "I am middle-aged" - really anything beyond that, I don't really like to share.

I suppose you could say that I like to reveal on a person-by-person basis? Life has made me a very very guarded person.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:06 AM   #3984
SprocketRocket

337 points! Let's push it! Rep for rep!
Old 10-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #3985
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Better question... which one of his IDs should we rep or not? I would have to unblock at least one haha
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #3986
SprocketRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Better question... which one of his IDs should we rep or not? I would have to unblock at least one haha
The one thats going to get arrested for paying for sex, I suppose
Old 10-15-2013, 11:38 AM   #3987
SprocketRocket

C'mon lets rep rep rep! I want more cans!
Old 10-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #3988
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I took this down, because even I have limits.
Old 10-15-2013, 05:14 PM   #3989
Surlysomething

I'm so confused. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
Old 10-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #3990
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Princess Leia: Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Luke: Huh? Oh.. the uniform. I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rep you.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:41 AM   #3991
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Princess Leia: Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?

Luke: Huh? Oh.. the uniform. I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rep you.
Yeah.... That doesn't sound entirely honourable.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #3992
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Wow. Pretty paranoid.
how many people are on DIMS that you have no clue if they are male/female? I know there are a few I am clueless of...even if they post somewhat regularly....they seem gender NEUTRAL
Old 10-17-2013, 05:16 AM   #3993
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

spread a wee bit of love where I could

I wish I got unlimeted rep ability for my birthday even just for a day would rock but sadly alas alak I can not rep far to many of my fav people
Old 10-17-2013, 07:49 AM   #3994
Surlysomething

There are a few, that's for sure. How many people are there in the world and these few are so paranoid about their information being out there, it's quite funny to me. YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL. Haha.

Now hand over your credit card information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
how many people are on DIMS that you have no clue if they are male/female? I know there are a few I am clueless of...even if they post somewhat regularly....they seem gender NEUTRAL
Old 10-17-2013, 09:54 AM   #3995
SprocketRocket

Three cans! Let's get to four!
Old 10-17-2013, 02:14 PM   #3996
SprocketRocket

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZz3y6r-5H8
Old 10-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #3997
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Time to share the wealth and send some KNOCKOUT REP !!!!!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #3998
SprocketRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

I must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tonynyc again.
Old 10-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #3999
SprocketRocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post

Keeping the theme... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obZtW0mRF_E
Old 10-17-2013, 02:35 PM   #4000
SprocketRocket

---Post 4000 for REP WHINES!---