Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-15-2014, 08:54 AM   #4051
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE PHONE BOOK.......ala GOLD STAR
Yay! Repped for staying power!
Old 02-15-2014, 08:55 AM   #4052
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
That I repped
And this I repped!
Old 02-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #4053
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I supernova repped all that the system would let me.... enjoy

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:05 AM   #4054
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

OMG OMG OMG

life has been crazy of late and my energy and time has been limited (illness, family stuff, stress and more stress)

so logging in and Seeing that I made it to my first Sun was just awesome I did not know until I checked my Rep and saw my lovely Rep from you GEF

Someone Rep her for me as I cant atm I have to spread it around and so I shall

Lovelylady You are sooo next!!!
Old 02-17-2014, 01:43 PM   #4055
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Repped the rep until I couldn't rep anymore.
Old 02-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #4056
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE PHONE BOOK.......ala GOLD STAR
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
OMG OMG OMG

life has been crazy of late and my energy and time has been limited (illness, family stuff, stress and more stress)

so logging in and Seeing that I made it to my first Sun was just awesome I did not know until I checked my Rep and saw my lovely Rep from you GEF

Yay!! So excited for you ladies! Aust, Hozay and I are nearing the mark to be next!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #4057
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Yay!! So excited for you ladies! Aust, Hozay and I are nearing the mark to be next!
we ARE! I'm about 8018 and I'm literally checking every day (read: every few hours) to see if I have a gold star yet.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:13 PM   #4058
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Gave what I could.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 10:24 PM   #4059
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sending out some more rep - to those that I able to

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:27 AM   #4060
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritangel View Post
OMG OMG OMG

Yay you deserve it!!!
Quote:
I'm nowhere near... Lol I'm only on about 6000. I don't post enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
we ARE! I'm about 8018 and I'm literally checking every day (read: every few hours) to see if I have a gold star yet.
What's the magic number?
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 06:54 AM   #4061
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Yay you deserve it!!!

I'm nowhere near... Lol I'm only on about 6000. I don't post enough.

What's the magic number?
Well, you SHOULD have more rep...you rock!

The magic number is 8400...and I am currently sitting at 8305...SO CLOSE!
Old 02-20-2014, 06:29 PM   #4062
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Well, you SHOULD have more rep...you rock!

The magic number is 8400...and I am currently sitting at 8305...SO CLOSE!
I'm less than 100 from my second star, so I know how it feels.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:00 PM   #4063
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just so everyone knows, for some reason when I use my tablet, I can never post rep. So I will try hit peoples up with rep soon when I'm on the laptop.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:34 AM   #4064
lovelylady78

SO EXCITED!!

Thank you for making me an official Dims sun-holder!
Old 02-23-2014, 11:06 AM   #4065
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
SO EXCITED!!

Thank you for making me an official Dims sun-holder!
jealous...
Old 02-23-2014, 11:10 AM   #4066
lovelylady78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
jealous...
You know I'd rep you all day if I could. *hugs*
Old 02-23-2014, 11:21 AM   #4067
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default rep

Wow, I didn't realize that those cans were so coveted. I just post to things I like and let it be. I do enjoy seeing people get happy over the cans and sun though. It is fun.
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 09:01 AM   #4068
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default we like prizes!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Wow, I didn't realize that those cans were so coveted. I just post to things I like and let it be. I do enjoy seeing people get happy over the cans and sun though. It is fun.

I am a child, in need of positive reinforcement, in the form of little gold star stickers (as you can see, I am not the only one haha)
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:34 PM   #4069
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat9276 View Post
I am a child, in need of positive reinforcement, in the form of little gold star stickers (as you can see, I am not the only one haha)
lol.. I see! It does remind me of when I was in school and wanted that gold start up on the chart!..lol
Old 02-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #4070
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default Dammit!

Now I want more cans!..lol
Old 02-27-2014, 09:41 AM   #4071
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Just out of curiosity, doesanyone know why some cans are greyed out? I hae 2 grey cans???
Old 02-27-2014, 10:23 AM   #4072
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Just out of curiosity, doesanyone know why some cans are greyed out? I hae 2 grey cans???
The amount of rep points you get from someone depends on how much rep they themselves have. If they don't have much rep at all, you see the comment from them but you get no rep points--and you see a grey can instead of a green one.

(at least, that is what I recall it to be, it is possible I've got it confused)
Old 02-27-2014, 10:50 AM   #4073
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
The amount of rep points you get from someone depends on how much rep they themselves have. If they don't have much rep at all, you see the comment from them but you get no rep points--and you see a grey can instead of a green one.

(at least, that is what I recall it to be, it is possible I've got it confused)
Ahhhhh...thst makes sense. Thanks Tad..as always...a big help!
Old 02-27-2014, 10:59 AM   #4074
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Give me a goddamn gold star thing....I've been here since 2006, ffs.

*cleans cobwebs out of vagina*
Old 02-27-2014, 11:52 AM   #4075
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Give me a goddamn gold star thing....I've been here since 2006, ffs.

*cleans cobwebs out of vagina*
I'll trade you those vaginal cobwebs for a star...