Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-27-2014, 11:53 AM   #4076
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'll trade you those vaginal cobwebs for a star...
*fling*

Oh god, that's gross.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:45 PM   #4077
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Give me a goddamn gold star thing....I've been here since 2006, ffs.

*cleans cobwebs out of vagina*
Lmfao
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:07 PM   #4078
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking

Thanks for the Reps everyone!
Old 03-01-2014, 03:24 AM   #4079
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the vaginal cobwebs sound like a hell of a band.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:56 AM   #4080
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I see you lovelylady with your new shiny star,.. And CP now has two... Well deserved girls.
Aust99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:21 AM   #4081
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
the vaginal cobwebs sound like a hell of a band.
Deathrock, I'd assume. Black devilocks and all.
Old 03-07-2014, 12:47 AM   #4082
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Its that time that comes around but once a year.... my birthday! Any rep greatly appreciated
Old 03-08-2014, 08:50 PM   #4083
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I need rep.. someone repped me instead of the person they wanted to rep for a sexy pic.. sorry I don't have a sexy pic.. not yet. But its the top rep for me and I need it scrolled down.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:24 PM   #4084
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for the rep! Will return before the bucket runs dry.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #4085
J34
Purple Monkey Dishwasher!

J34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJ34 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Love all you guys for the birthday rep. Thanks a million!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:33 AM   #4086
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Ugh!! I understand why they limit the rep.. but darn it! Sometimes some people just have at least 4 or 5 good posts that I want to rep and I can't!
Old 03-14-2014, 12:22 PM   #4087
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

hmmmm...I love that my cans message states..Lucca23v2 carries a lot of weight on this board...

I wonder if the pun is intentional.. that would be awesome if it was!
Old 03-16-2014, 03:25 PM   #4088
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I made the 500 club! That should come with a BHM(for women) bbw (for men), a naked one preferably.... to help you celebrate...

IJS...
Old 03-16-2014, 03:35 PM   #4089
Aust99

Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!Aust99 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lol I forgot about the cans message... Had to think hard for a sec to remember where to read it... I'm pushing the rep limit.... Lol. Congrats Lucca...
Old 03-17-2014, 01:33 PM   #4090
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

AWWWWW yeah! I got my star!

I don't know HOW she does it, but it was Casting Pearls that's pushed me over the edge. Thanks to everyone who loves my lame Witt and naked body.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:12 PM   #4091
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Lol I forgot about the cans message... Had to think hard for a sec to remember where to read it... I'm pushing the rep limit.... Lol. Congrats Lucca...
Thanks!..lol.. I just wished they sent a BHM with it..lol IJS
Old 03-17-2014, 03:00 PM   #4092
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I don't know HOW she does it, but it was Casting Pearls that's pushed me over the edge. Thanks to everyone who loves my lame Witt and naked body.
Yes, CP rep is legendary

*hands Hozay his letterman jacket*
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:47 PM   #4093
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Yay!!! Congratulations, cutie pie!
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 07:59 AM   #4094
Aust99

Well deserved Hozay... And CP rep is magical... So big. Mines worth about 6... Lol
Old 03-20-2014, 10:52 AM   #4095
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aust99 View Post
Well deserved Hozay... And CP rep is magical... So big. Mines worth about 6... Lol
Mine is worth about 9 ;-)

Let's do this!
Old 03-20-2014, 04:51 PM   #4096
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mine is worth somewhere around 30 but I can't tell anymore because that personal link is now defunct. You're welcome!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:05 AM   #4097
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got a gold can!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 06:33 AM   #4098
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Spreading the REP wealth ....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #4099
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I got a gold can!
Its Miller time!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:00 PM   #4100
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I got a gold can!
Awesome!!!!