Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-09-2015, 09:35 PM   #4176
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Send some overdue REP cheers ... as man as the system allows

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:06 PM   #4177
CurvyLolita

CurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this boardCurvyLolita carries a lot of weight on this board

I have no idea what any of this thread means. Cans??
CurvyLolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:12 PM   #4178
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyLolita View Post
I have no idea what any of this thread means. Cans??
If you look to the left of any post, where someone's username/location/post count is located, you'll see colorful little boxes. Green, light green, gold (referred to as cans.) You get them as you accumulate reputation points from people repping your posts; sometimes they leave little messages, which you can see in your User CP.
Old 06-27-2015, 03:00 PM   #4179
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm so close to the gold star I can taste it.

Hmm...Stars...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg purple penguin 2.jpg (7.8 KB, 224 views)
Big Beautiful Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #4180
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Beautiful Dreamer View Post
I'm so close to the gold star I can taste it.
I can't rep you - but question regarding this issue: Can you see who rep'd you??? Because I can't, for months by now - only what was written.

Is there any setting or so I need to change to be able to see the rep-per???
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 09:19 AM   #4181
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you kind reppers for repping me - unfortunately I cannot return the favor as I only know what you said and that one of you believes in dinosaurs, but not who you are.

Still no names of reppers appear.

So question again to those tech-people who have to be out there somewhere: How/where can I change whatever setting so that not only post/date/comment appears with the rep, but also who repped??

Sorry for being so stupid....
Old 06-29-2015, 09:26 AM   #4182
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know what controls that. There was a period when nobody could see who had repped them, then ADMIN changed something and most of us could see who had done so. I don't know of settings that control that at an individual level. All I can think of is to poke through all the settings in your user CP and see if anything looks worth tweaking.
Old 06-29-2015, 09:46 AM   #4183
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Agouderia... I am not tech person.. but I found that when I logged out and deleted the cookies and cache.. then logged back in.. it all worked fine. Maybe you can try refreshing and see if it helps..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 06-30-2015, 05:00 AM   #4184
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have that same problem, Agou. I just figured that everyone did and it was a forever thing now. o_o
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 08:52 AM   #4185
agouderia
Library Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I have that same problem, Agou. I just figured that everyone did and it was a forever thing now. o_o
I'm relieved it's not just me and my usual tech inadequacy.

Somehow I inferred from BBD's question that the rep system must be fully functioning again, that's why I asked.

Lucca - I wipe my cache daily, deleting all the cookies - it doesn't help.
Tad - I've checked all options on the UCP and did not find a single one even referring to the rep system, let alone how it's displayed.

Anybody have any other ideas for solving the problem?
Old 06-30-2015, 09:25 AM   #4186
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I went looking in the part of the control panel that I can access, and I couldn't find any settings there that would touch any of that either Colour me puzzled.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:31 AM   #4187
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Agouderia. . That sucks.. I guess they didn't fix it for everyone...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-2015, 05:39 AM   #4188
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks to everyone that has repped me

I'm rep bombing this thread until I run out.
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:42 AM   #4189
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!Big Beautiful Dreamer keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK, I am up to 6806 points total, but I've been stuck at the gold-can max-out for what seems like forever... and the citizens of Hyde Park, which I mod, have decided it's already election season! Where the frick is my gold star, people?!
Old 08-07-2015, 06:10 PM   #4190
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You know you wanna...

8qXNOkx.jpg
Old 09-09-2015, 01:59 PM   #4191
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

I'm up to 7023 points, and it feels like forever since I gained my last can. When the doodle will I get my coveted gold sun?!
Old 09-09-2015, 02:02 PM   #4192
Big Beautiful Dreamer
ridiculously contented

...Oh. I managed to do some digging and find that it takes 8000 points to get to the gold sun. Good to know.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:50 PM   #4193
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok peeps.....as some of you know, I just love making an annoying arse clown out of myself.

I said anyone that posts a Madonna video gets auto rep from me....no matter how many times I have to come back to accomplish it.
Instead of Madonna this time, how about a "Ain't No Sunshine" video- any version, any artist?

I like playing this game

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 02:23 AM   #4194
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

here you go GEF... no rep needed. i should rep you for asking for this song!

Old 09-13-2015, 05:05 PM   #4195
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Ok peeps.....as some of you know, I just love making an annoying arse clown out of myself.

I said anyone that posts a Madonna video gets auto rep from me....no matter how many times I have to come back to accomplish it.
Instead of Madonna this time, how about a "Ain't No Sunshine" video- any version, any artist?

I like playing this game
Great song!! How about some Lenny Kravitz?

Old 09-13-2015, 05:10 PM   #4196
FluffyButterfly80
Let's be friends!

FluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging inFluffyButterfly80 makes people happy simply by logging in

and Oh my god.... How about from my favorite artist in the world.... Jason Mraz!!

OK i'll stop now....LOL
Old 06-12-2016, 09:49 PM   #4197
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wow.. this thread hasn't been active in quite awhile... before anyone passes out from shock time to pass some REP!!!!!!! Sending REP to all that the system will allow me to....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 04:49 PM   #4198
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love what this thread from the early whiny days of my early 20s has turned into!
Old 08-29-2016, 03:38 AM   #4199
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Remember me? Good, now rep me

Even if you don't, you should rep me anyway!
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 11:09 PM   #4200
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bumping this thread because i cant give rep to anyone over anything recent.