Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #51
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
I got her
Thanks!! I have repped you too recently too.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #52
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Get Her For Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I only Rep when I'm angry and I want to say something that violates the rules of decorum and proper behavior so that the Mods won't see me and kick me out.
Somebody rep that girl for me. She's a genius!!!, I
never even thought of using rep THAT way!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:14 PM   #53
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I only Rep when I'm angry and I want to say something that violates the rules of decorum and proper behavior so that the Mods won't see me and kick me out.
* now desperately trying to remember if he's ever had rep from Lilly *
Old 01-15-2008, 02:51 PM   #54
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
* now desperately trying to remember if he's ever had rep from Lilly *
Haha. Why is it that everyone I want to rep today I can't? I'm going to have to move to other parts of the board and find new people to rep.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:42 AM   #55
Dr. P Marshall

I just received rep from someone, but I did not get rep points for it and the can next to the entry is not lit up green like the others. What gives? Can anyone explain to me the meaning of this? I feel like I am being rep teased.
Old 01-21-2008, 08:28 AM   #56
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In order for a person's rep to count, they have to have a certain amount of rep themselves. This person is probably too new. As soon as they have enough rep, their cans will light up and the rep will count for you.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:19 PM   #57
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

It's too bad you can't always see ALL of your rep when you go to the CP. It seems like it only saves a certain amount or rep received in a certain time frame. Oh well.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #58
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
My fave's,though are the ones I got the old-fashioned way, by writing good stuff and EARNING rep.
I 2nd that.
But did you ever have one of those posts, where you think it's your most rep worthy post to date, and that you should score more rep in that one post that you have the entire time you've been posting, even people that have been lurking for years will come out of hiding just to rep you, and then you check your User CP for like 3 or 4 days in a row and ...................
nothing

I never have, but I was just wondering if it ever happened to any of you

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #59
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I 2nd that.
But did you ever have one of those posts, where you think it's your most rep worthy post to date, and that you should score more rep in that one post that you have the entire time you've been posting, even people that have been lurking for years will come out of hiding just to rep you, and then you check your User CP for like 3 or 4 days in a row and ...................
nothing

Damn at least I am not the only one who has thought that

The best reps I got were from posting my nekkid pics lol apparently pictures say more than words.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #60
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I 2nd that.
nothing

That happens to me. I nearly pop a vessel and fart trying to post something interesting and I get nothing, then I post something and use the word "stubborn cow" and people are falling all over themselves to Rep me.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:34 PM   #61
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You rep'd me after the game...were you yelling at me?

lol
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:59 AM   #62
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post

lol
Some people throw rep around like it's rose petals before the feet of the Prince of Zamunda!
Old 01-22-2008, 02:06 AM   #63
David Bowie
Blowin' Purple....

David Bowie can now change their title

i dont understand this
Old 01-22-2008, 09:34 AM   #64
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sow, Reap

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Wolf View Post
Some people throw rep around like it's rose petals before the feet of the Prince of Zamunda!
It's self-serving, but it's true, the more rep a person gives, the
more rep that person will receive in return. That works for me.

Old 01-22-2008, 09:42 AM   #65
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I am now coming to terms with this concept called "rep". I enjoy it.
Old 01-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #66
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default I'm Going For It!

868 to date, come on 1K Reps!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 07:41 PM   #67
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

I've finally figured out how to read my reps AND where to click to leave reps for others! I had to read through this thread twice , but I'm with the program now. Thanx to everyone who's repped me.
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:30 AM   #68
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yeah, no one gives me rep because I'm a young gun and a shameless camwhore lol
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:40 AM   #69
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post

lol
Shhhh, you're not supposed to TELL everybody! I get to aire my grievances, you get a new can - it's win/win! Now the Mods are gonna be on to it.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 01-29-2008, 09:05 AM   #70
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Shhhh, you're not supposed to TELL everybody! I get to aire my grievances, you get a new can - it's win/win! Now the Mods are gonna be on to it.
Ok everyone...we're all going to pretend that my above post doesn't exist.

Nothing to see here folks...move along...*whistles*
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:10 AM   #71
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I 2nd that.
nothing

All the time man, all the time. The corollary is that after a week of trying to be insightful and meaningful, I'll made some throw away post and get repped by by three people for it

As they say.......rep happens.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:19 AM   #72
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Rep Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
All the time man, all the time. The corollary is that after a week of trying to be insightful and meaningful, I'll made some throw away post and get repped by by three people for it

As they say.......rep happens.
Somebody PLEASE rep Edx for me! The system
won't let me. That is easily the most profoundly
great assessment of rep I've ever seen!!!

Old 01-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #73
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
That happens to me. I nearly pop a vessel and fart trying to post something interesting and I get nothing, then I post something and use the word "stubborn cow" and people are falling all over themselves to Rep me.
What the???? I said it first dangit!! Somebody notice me for pete's sake!

/attention whore

@~;~~
Old 01-29-2008, 09:44 AM   #74
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lilly I am still waiting for that first elusive gold can. Patience is a virtue.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:33 AM   #75
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Gotch'a!

Quote:
What the???? I said it first dangit!! Somebody notice me for pete's sake!

/attention whore
Gotch'a and would rep you a thousand more points if
I could, my beloved like-minded free spirit!!!