Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #76
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've got 2531 and I've been stuck on this yellow can for bloody months.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:44 AM   #77
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

I try not to be hung-up on rep...but honestly, when I see a new person that gets waaay more than me; I think, Awww, I wish I was that awesome

But maybe my awesome is just in hibernation...

maybe.

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:23 PM   #78
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post
I try not to be hung-up on rep...but honestly, when I see a new person that gets waaay more than me; I think, Awww, I wish I was that awesome

maybe.
Hey, I've had this account a year longer than you, have 3x the posts....and ONE MOFO CAN. I swear, I'm getting negative rep!!!

*looks back at the trail of thread corpses in her wake*

The point is, you're already awesome. And your avatar is hot!

Old 01-29-2008, 12:38 PM   #79
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Melian-

I'd rep ya again, but it won't let me...so for now I will just say thank you.....and rep you again when the dang thing lets me.

*curtsies* You top me on the awesome scale, your appreciation of Metalocalypse being one of many reasons.

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

Old 01-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #80
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

gettin' close to a yellow.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 01:49 PM   #81
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've been here for a while but I'm just now getting in to the 'rep' thing. I couldn't resist! For the longest time I didn't even see when people gave me rep. One day I stumbled upon my page and saw comments. I don't care about earning cans or anything, I just like to get little comments with the rep. It's like getting something nice in the mail.

Also, I have a question....
If someone reps you are you supposed to rep them back for it? Is that the etiquette?

I'ze confuzzled!

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:27 PM   #82
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

are reps anonymous because someone left one on my pic is posted and i'd def like to know who it was..hehe

Last edited by TheMildlyStrangeone; 01-29-2008 at 04:42 PM.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #83
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm on a rep binge...
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 04:48 PM   #84
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
I'm on a rep binge...

what are some symptoms of rep od??

Last edited by TheMildlyStrangeone; 01-29-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #85
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Rep Hugs

Ya know, Guys, I've just had an Epiphany, reps
should be done like hugs. A hug gives and
receives at the same time, making a hug a
really blessed gift. We should all rep that
way, get rep, give rep!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 01-29-2008 at 05:52 PM. Reason: spelling
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #86
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's actually spelled "hugs".

There is no "Z" in the plural of "hug".
Old 01-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #87
TheMildlyStrangeone

so can someone explain if reps are anonymous because the rep FAQ link is 404
Old 01-29-2008, 06:56 PM   #88
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No- you see who repped you- they have the option to "leave you a message" with it or not

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #89
TheMildlyStrangeone

oh shiz I am stupid... I see now. It is in my User CP.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #90
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

maybe.

i think the same thing, i look at the number of my posts and be all like "man ive got 200 more posts i should have more rep!"

isnt it pathetic lol!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 09:47 PM   #91
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Bex,
You have more rep than I could accumulate over the course of my nine lives.

But then, that's because you rule

Wuv You!!

<3

Old 01-29-2008, 09:49 PM   #92
TheMildlyStrangeone

Quote:
Bex,

Wuv You!!

<3
i'm trying to give you rep but it says I must spread it around first. Must have given you too much rep to handle
Old 01-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #93
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
i'm trying to give you rep but it says I must spread it around first. Must have given you too much rep to handle

Darling...you know if it was up to me, I'd take rep from you any day

<3

Old 01-29-2008, 10:14 PM   #94
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Bex,

Wuv You!!

<3

i cant rep u either but wuv you too!!! <3! xox

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #95
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
what are some symptoms of rep od??
The dreaded Three Ps of Rep Overdose Syndrome:
Political Pandering
Pet Photos
Partial Nudity

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #96
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Rep-Warp

WOW, Guy's, I'm at 906 and accelerating rapidly!!! I'm
about to break through the 1K Rep barrier,
the vibration's INTENSE and all I see is a blur. What
happens if I survive breaking the rep-barrier and end
up in rep-warp? What is it like out there?

Old 01-31-2008, 07:52 PM   #97
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
WOW, Guy's, I'm at 906 and accelerating rapidly!!! I'm
about to break through the 1K Rep barrier,
the vibration's INTENSE and all I see is a blur. What
happens if I survive breaking the rep-barrier and end
up in rep-warp? What is it like out there?

It's millions upon millions of various colored cans, floating through a black abyss. At the very center is that little starburst icon, almost like a black hole.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:01 PM   #98
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Wow!!!, Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMA413 View Post
It's millions upon millions of various colored cans, floating through a black abyss. At the very center is that little starburst icon, almost like a black hole.
WOW!!!, SMA413, I was afraid all I would see is empty space until I
blew through another barrier. Steer for the starburst and let
The Force bring me in!, that's what I'll do!

Old 01-31-2008, 08:54 PM   #99
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah- Rep Neverland is just past the second star to the right and straight on til morning.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:45 PM   #100
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

I need some "off topic" help -

How do I stop receiving an email every time someone posts a reply to something I've posted in any thread at any time? Whenever I visit my Dims connected email, I have hundreds of these messages. Ahhhh!
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote