Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #101
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammy View Post
I need some "off topic" help -

How do I stop receiving an email every time someone posts a reply to something I've posted in any thread at any time? Whenever I visit my Dims connected email, I have hundreds of these messages. Ahhhh!
Hey Cammy,
You go to where it says UserCP up at the top. Click on it and again, towards the top of the page it will say "view all subscribed threads". Click THAT link and you will get a list of the subscribed threads. Check the boxes for them and use the drop down menu below them to select "delete subscriptions".

Also, if you never want to get email notifications, go to the User CP and go to the Edit Options link. Click on it and you will get a series of options for different sections. Under messaging, there will be a drop down menu and you can choose don't subscribe instead of "instant email notification" which is what it is probably set at now.

Last edited by Dr. P Marshall; 02-01-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:45 PM   #102
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have got my first gold can baby!!! Life is sweet.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #103
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Hey Cammy,
You go to where it says UserCP up at the top. Click on it and again, towards the top of the page it will say "view all subscribed threads". Click THAT link and you will get a list of the subscribed threads. Check the boxes for them and use the drop down menu below them to select "delete subscriptions".

Also, if you never want to get email notifications, go to the User CP and go to the Edit Options link. Click on it and you will get a series of options for different sections. Under messaging, there will be a drop down menu and you can choose don't subscribe instead of "instant email notification" which is what it is probably set at now.

Many thanx!
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #104
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think it's funny that whenever you rep someone, the pop up sounds like a fortune cookie. I feel like I should add "in bed" when I finish reading it.
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:55 PM   #105
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMA413 View Post
I think it's funny that whenever you rep someone, the pop up sounds like a fortune cookie. I feel like I should add "in bed" when I finish reading it.
I'm repping you just to hear for myself!
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #106
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yay!! I got my 3rd can tonight (with Cammy's help!)!!!

*runs around throwing confetti*

I'm lame, I know... lol
Old 02-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #107
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default She's Breaking Up!

Imfree, we've had every nut and bolt straining for so long that
even my teeth are shaking out! She's breaking up, imfree!
Back off and slow down before we become the second Big
Bang!!! No way, Scotty, we're at Rep 965 and we're going
to crash that 1K rep barrier, I want to see what's out there!!!

(I wish I could go to sleep)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:25 AM   #108
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

It sounds like someone needs to lay down some plastic in this thread.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #109
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Imfree, we've had every nut and bolt straining for so long that
even my teeth are shaking out! She's breaking up, imfree!
Back off and slow down before we become the second Big
Bang!!! No way, Scotty, we're at Rep 965 and we're going
to crash that 1K rep barrier, I want to see what's out there!!!

(I wish I could go to sleep)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Wolf View Post
It sounds like someone needs to lay down some plastic in this thread.
imfree, keep it together man!!

I'm repping people for all kinds of stupid reasons just so I can rep you again and send you into rep escape velocity!!
Old 02-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #110
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks Sweetie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
imfree, keep it together man!!

I'm repping people for all kinds of stupid reasons just so I can rep you again and send you into rep escape velocity!!
Thanks, sweetie, that's very kind of you. I do hope
something happens soon. The vibration and 121db
roar in here are MIND NUMBING!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 06:27 AM   #111
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I'm a "two can" girl!

I just noticed that I have two green cans now. Thanks Santaclear! Anytime you need to be reminded of being smelly and infested - I'm your gal!!!!
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:27 AM   #112
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default I Can't See

It's shaking so hard in here that I can't even see clearly,
everything's a blur, last time I could see, we were at
Rep 981. The ROAR in here is HEAD-SPLITTING, help!!!

Old 02-08-2008, 07:20 PM   #113
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpls_girl26 View Post
I just noticed that I have two green cans now. Thanks Santaclear! Anytime you need to be reminded of being smelly and infested - I'm your gal!!!!
One time for smelly and infested is probably enough!
Old 02-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #114
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default We Have A Problem

Quote:
It's shaking so hard in here that I can't even see clearly,
everything's a blur, last time I could see, we were at
Rep 981. The ROAR in here is HEAD-SPLITTING, help!!!
(Radio static, then signal from DSS ImFree) SantaClear, we
have a problem. The throttle's stuck at 98% and the
onboard computer won't open 'er up all the way. Looks like
we're stuck at Rep 981, unless you can do something from
SantaClear Mission Control.
(Barely readable signal from SantaClear in heavy static)
xxxxxxxxxxxsee if this will help.............get that
capsule back to Earthxxxxxxxxxx(lost signal)

...........A mind-blowing jolt and explosive thud........
silence! Rep 1.04K!!! I'm floating in my capsule
among the colored cans, in one piece!!!

(Meanwhile, in DimmerLand, on the ground, half a
mile behind me, observers hear)

BOOOOM!!!!

Thanks and blessings to SantaClear and
all the Dimmer's guys and gals who got
me here. It was a hell of an adventure
and I couldn't have made it without
you! No more rep whines from me.
I'm just going to float silently among
these cans until my ears stop ringing.

Old 02-28-2008, 07:56 AM   #115
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who repped me this month. I may have accumulated more rep this month than I have any other 2 months combined. I went from around 800 point to close to 1200. So from the Big Time Posters to the Brand New N00bs that gave me rep, I thank you
As a result of all your generosity, I am in a very giving mood. (I was actually told yesterday that I gave out too much rep ) So once again, thanks.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #116
pendulous

pendulous can now change their title

Nineteen Thank yous now.
pendulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #117
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Rep Me!!!

I haven't been repped in a while.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #118
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I haven't been repped in a while.
LOL.....what a rep whore. I've bought into giving to rep for those that ask but haven't seen any in return. But because you are so shameless in your pursuit...I'll give you what little I have. In the meantime - I'll stick with my "two cans."
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:49 PM   #119
pagan22

pagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I never get reps. =) Doesn't bother me.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #120
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like uh .. never get repped or anything .. must be .. nice ..
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #121
pagan22

pagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespagan22 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I do not like your insolence!

Old 05-20-2008, 09:14 PM   #122
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Thanks Guys

Thanks for the reps, Guys. Fascinta thank you
especially for your rep comments about my
"In God's Name" post.

Old 05-21-2008, 05:47 PM   #123
pagan22

LOL

Yes, thanks for the rep. I shall whine about it more.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:13 PM   #124
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

on my board (similar to this but customized different) we get whiners a bit...so i give them negative rep hehe

also we have a bloggification function (if someone posts something good enough to make it to my blog) and that gets em rep too. they whine there as well
Old 05-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #125
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

You know what I hate? The grey cans I get when someone reps me... I dunno what that's all about.