Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-04-2009, 03:12 AM   #1276
grady
My socks never match

grady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
When you show some more skin you will...
So that's the secret...
grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #1277
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Damn this system! Encouraging rep promiscuity....

*has also been instructed to be a bigger rep slut*

ETA. Ohhhhh...but now it's saying I've done it too much in the last 24h and have to wait.
MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
That is the kinkiest way I have ever heard "you need to rep other people" said.

So classic.

And of course, ironically, when I try to rep you for this... guess what popped up? xP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #1278
grady
My socks never match

grady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot pics

Thank you to everyone that gave me reps.... I feel better now
grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #1279
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
That is the kinkiest way I have ever heard "you need to rep other people" said.

So classic.

And of course, ironically, when I try to rep you for this... guess what popped up? xP
At least you won't catch a rep-transmitted disease (RTD) from me.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:56 PM   #1280
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grady View Post
Will I ever get two cans????
I may never see a person with two cans, but I have seen a monkey with four asses!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #1281
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

How much rep do you need to get to 5 light green cans?? I dont know if i want to get it because then its only gold from then on in.. and to be honest i dont know if i can handle the pressure!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 12:56 PM   #1282
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
I may never see a person with two cans, but I have seen a monkey with four asses!!!
As any South Park fan can tell you, you got shorted an ass.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #1283
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
As any South Park fan can tell you, you got shorted an ass.

Gah! How 'anal'!! badoom ching!
now..if that dont deserve rep then we should be rid of the whole rep system itself and implode the world!!
Old 02-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #1284
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Got to love south park , since seeing that episode I have wanted a four assed monkey .
Old 02-05-2009, 02:41 PM   #1285
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

In my quest for cans and awesomeness, I feel I should share with you all:

I got accepted into the college I wanted yesterday!
*pretend you care, it'll make me shut up*

So yes...onto finishing my Bachelors!!!

Huzzah.

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 04:15 PM   #1286
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post

Huzzah.

<3
Congrats!!! What are you studying?
Old 02-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #1287
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Congrats!!! What are you studying?

Thank you, my lovely

I am studying Art History (Western Art) and Psychology (Abnormal).
So yeah...stoked.
Hoping to maybe do something eventually in Art Therapy, or maybe just work as an Art Historian in a museum.

*yay*

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

Old 02-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #1288
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm just begging for rep. I don't really know what I can offer for it. Ummm....I can fit two whole unshelled pecans of medium size comfortably in my belly button. And...I crack walnuts with my teeth. I just ran over my mailbox and now it has a cool gangsta lean. Umm...oh I don't know!! Just rep me dangit!!!

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #1289
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What is it that the road to hell is paved with?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 02-28-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #1290
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
What is it that the road to hell is paved with?
I got this, Greenie.

KuroBara, Greenie rep going at you.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:08 AM   #1291
mergirl

Now this isnt about rep.. but whats all this 'referal' thing about? Anyone know.. Apparently i have 1. referred to who?
Old 02-06-2009, 05:27 AM   #1292
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Thanks y'all. GEF, beautiful color scheme for your Windows.

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:21 AM   #1293
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Whooooop....

*does the fifth can dance*

kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:10 PM   #1294
george83
DADDY IN A DRESS

george83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging ingeorge83 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post

Huzzah.

<3
Congrats .

I would give you rep but it wont allow me .
Old 02-06-2009, 05:13 PM   #1295
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Now this isnt about rep.. but whats all this 'referal' thing about? Anyone know.. Apparently i have 1. referred to who?
Not entirely sure BUT I THINK it is when someone new signs up and puts your name in as the person that referred them here- could it have been your gf that put your name in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara View Post
Thanks y'all. GEF, beautiful color scheme for your Windows.
Thank you- it's a program called "Window Blinds" that gives you more theme options than what comes with the computer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by george83 View Post
Congrats .

I would give you rep but it wont allow me .
If it makes you feel better, I got her yesterday

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-06-2009, 05:22 PM   #1296
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going for my fifth gold can and ain't above begging for it a little.

Please?

(I won't grovel, dangit!)
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:23 PM   #1297
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
I'm going for my fifth gold can and ain't above begging for it a little.

Please?

(I won't grovel, dangit!)
I got you yesterday too

Old 02-06-2009, 05:34 PM   #1298
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I got you yesterday too
I know. Thank you.

But I need more!!!!!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease????
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #1299
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

There is always somebody.......somewhere......that wants more and more of my good stuff.......

Old 02-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #1300
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkykitten View Post
Whooooop....

*does the fifth can dance*

Will you teach me your Fifth Can Dance, so that when I finally get 5 bloody cans I can do it with you...??

Although at the rate we're going, you'll have seven by then, missus!! xP

<3 <3 <3 <3