Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #1701
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapist View Post
Ok Damit, I've been cute, I've been funny, Where is my REP! hehehe, don't make me start throwing my weight around here to get it my way
Dude I just repped you! Where's my pin-to-the-wall belly hug!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:55 AM   #1702
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Ok Damit, I've been cute, I've been funny, Where is my REP! hehehe, don't make me start throwing my weight around here to get it my way
I agree!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #1703
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

***stands in the way***

aww i can't rep you yet

chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:58 AM   #1704
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

birthday rep for me please, I turned 38 yesterday and I'm not happy about it so can I please have some cheer!

GD x
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 05:11 AM   #1705
GoldenDelicious

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I tried to rep you but I have to spread it around more before I'm allowed to, sorry
Old 05-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #1706
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I must be the rep tramp....cause I'm always "spreading it around"......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:06 AM   #1707
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Repalo!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
i'm a Repalo, myself. The system wouldn't let me
spread any around, or you would have got some
more from me.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #1708
DitzyBrunette
"I'll never be sorry."

DitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDitzyBrunette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm probably the only one who didn't even notice the "cans" til very recently. Someone sent me a message saying he was contributing to my can fund and I thought he lost his mind because I knew I wasn't raising funds for cans (and who would.. wth..) but then he explained. I didn't realize how important the rep thing was, I've only done it maybe two or three times. Now I know when I'm sitting here completely agreeing with someone or laughing my ass off at a post, I should be repping, too. From here on out, I will fulfill my rep duties.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #1709
GoldenDelicious

I just tried to rep everyone who repped me but I have given out too much already. I must have spread it around too much

thanks everyone who gave me birthday rep xx
Old 05-03-2009, 11:18 AM   #1710
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
i'm a Repalo, myself. The system wouldn't let me
spread any around, or you would have got some
more from me.
HAHAHA! You're both oh so good at it - the system has to limit how much of the good stuff you give it! Otherwise you'd never get any rest!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #1711
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Watch It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
HAHAHA! You're both oh so good at it - the system has to limit how much of the good stuff you give it! Otherwise you'd never get any rest!
Better watch it, spirited girl, you'd be on my
list and gittin' Repped every time you turn
around, if I had no Rep limit. I'd be an out
of control Repper!

Old 05-03-2009, 06:38 PM   #1712
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Judge Not.......

Quote:
I won't judge you for being a RepTramp 'cause I'm
a Replalo, myself, and, besides that, I'm thankful
to you for pushing me over 4500!

Old 05-04-2009, 06:08 AM   #1713
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Better watch it, spirited girl, you'd be on my
list and gittin' Repped every time you turn
around, if I had no Rep limit. I'd be an out
of control Repper!
ooooooooh, Imfree!

I'm all a tingle now! I love it when you talk you dirty rep to me baby!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-04-2009, 07:36 AM   #1714
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I won't judge you for being a RepTramp 'cause I'm
a Replalo, myself, and, besides that, I'm thankful
to you for pushing me over 4500!
onward to 5000
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:53 AM   #1715
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default To Infininty And Beyond.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
onward to 5000

Hahaha!!!, thanks, Dude!

Old 05-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #1716
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I haven't gotten any in days.
I'm starving over here!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #1717
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes. Rep limitations are there for your own protection.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:55 PM   #1718
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Default Batting 1000

This is post 1000.

I'm now at the half ton mark in posts in Dims. Can I please get some rep to match? I want another green can!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-04-2009, 04:11 PM   #1719
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
This is post 1000.

I'm now at the half ton mark in posts in Dims. Can I please get some rep to match? I want another green can!
I went to rep you and it wouldn't let me.
=[
Old 05-04-2009, 10:44 PM   #1720
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've got all SORTS of rep to give out . . . who wants some!?!?

ladies first . . .
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 11:16 PM   #1721
ButlerGirl09
Sugar Magnolia

ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ButlerGirl09 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

ladies first . . .
I do, I do!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:56 AM   #1722
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

ehem... Hi.

My name is Stan and I'm here to pander for reps. I have no flesh to wobble for you but I will eat Klondike bars, perform tongue and eye tricks or dazzle you with my usual wit and charm if you insist. Actually, it's kinda getting late. Tell you what... Why don't you just give me the reps now and in return I'll provide the above mentioned reciprocating forms of entertainment at a later date... next Tuesday perhaps?

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 06:30 AM   #1723
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

ladies first . . .
ooh! ooh! ooh!

ME! ME! ME!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 05-05-2009, 07:16 AM   #1724
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for the reps OneWickedAngel!

I'd rep you right back but my repper is kaput at the moment from a long, wild night last night...

...it doesn't seem to be lasting as long as it used to. Soon, I promise...

ehem...

Anyhoo... So where are all my reps people!? You know... I'm talking as in throwing cheap plastic baubles at me Mardi Gras style...

Hmmmmmmm?

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 07:28 AM   #1725
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButlerGirl09 View Post
I do, I do!
Done and done . . .
Quote:
ooh! ooh! ooh!

ME! ME! ME!
Don't say I never did anything nice for you.
Hozay J Garseeya is offline   Reply With Quote