Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #151
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Just feel the need to say....the best way to get rep? Spread lots of it around

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #152
mpls_girl26

mpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging inmpls_girl26 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
I fear I may never get my second gold can.....I never have anything witty to say!!

Is it sad that anytime I come to dimensions that I go first to see if I have any new rep? I am totally sad.
Well you obviously have a lot of witty things to say. You have a gold can! I enjoy what you have to share and others feel the same way.
mpls_girl26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:57 PM   #153
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Thank you to all of you who rewarded my shameless rep whoring. But the number is apparently NOT 750.
Wow. I'm such a benevolent god. I just gave you a light green can. You can repay my charitable act by playing it forward
TraciJo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:05 PM   #154
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

waaaaaaaa...waaaaa...waaa..waa...waaaaaaaaa
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:15 PM   #155
TraciJo67
On Timeout

TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.TraciJo67 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
waaaaaaaa...waaaaa...waaa..waa...waaaaaaaaa
Woman, I will smite you if you get too uppity. Just remember that. Teh Lord giveth, and teh Lord taketh away
Old 05-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #156
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraciJo67 View Post
Wow. I'm such a benevolent god. I just gave you a light green can. You can repay my charitable act by playing it forward
I will have to get you later today. It says I have given out too much in the last 24 hours. See? I do spread it around.

And THANK YOU!!!
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #157
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Woman, I will smite you if you get too uppity. Just remember that. Teh Lord giveth, and teh Lord taketh away

shhhhhh!!!!!!

I am whining for rep...geez.....I like rep...I give good things FOR rep ( never you mind ).

Let me whine for some rep!
Old 05-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #158
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
shhhhhh!!!!!!

I am whining for rep...geez.....I like rep...I give good things FOR rep ( never you mind ).

Let me whine for some rep!
I will try to rep you later too. I can't wait to see what you do for rep.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:33 PM   #159
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I will try to rep you later too. I can't wait to see what you do for rep.
*I* already know......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 05-29-2008, 05:43 PM   #160
mossystate

SILLY LITTLE FAIRY..NO SPOILERS!!!
Old 05-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #161
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMA413 View Post
I have this weird tendency to hoard rep. I'll see something I want to rep, but then in the back of my mind, I'm like, "Well, yeah, this person deserves it right now, but what if they post something ELSE that's even more rep-worthy?"
Am I the only one that worries about this?
Yeah?
Great... now I feel crazy.
There was another poster, I think, a few years ago who died from this. Kept worrying, stressing, stressing about the rep....then had a heart attack or stroke or something and passed away from it. He had six cans. It was a particularly pathetic way to go.

Last edited by Santaclear; 05-29-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #162
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
*I* already know......

Ahh, I am most anxious now to learn.

Quote:
SILLY LITTLE FAIRY..NO SPOILERS!!!
You tease!!
Old 05-29-2008, 06:34 PM   #163
SMA413
C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips

SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SMA413 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
There was another poster, I think, a few years ago who died from this. Kept worrying, stressing, stressing about the rep....then had a heart attack or stroke or something and passed away from it. He had six cans. It was a particularly pathetic way to go.
Maybe I should go to a doctor then...
SMA413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:44 PM   #164
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

Oh...I'd better go check my rep...
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 10:52 AM   #165
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TraciJo67 again.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #166
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TraciJo67 again.
Hey there, Dr. P! I wasn't actually saying that you should return the favor by repping me.

Since I am a rep goddess, AND I play one on TV, I don't need no steenkin' points.

Please consider repping someone who is truly, truly in need ... like, for example, Spanky. One more can, and he promises to get off the couch and go look for a job

Mossystate is trying to add another can to her already formidable collection, because we all know there's no such thing as having cans that are TOO enormous.

And BGB has given up the quest for more cans. He just wants pretty girls to send him sweet, sweet messages of lurve.

Won't you please consider sponsoring a downtrodden, unfortunate Dimmer, like one of those highlighted above?
Old 05-30-2008, 11:16 AM   #167
mossystate

This coming from a woman with volumptuous cans. I am true to my word. I gave Ms. Marshall a lil something for rep. I give..and I give...and I give * dramatic sigh *. Traci, I will rep you, when I get the chance, but, you have to say something worth it....
Old 05-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #168
TraciJo67
On Timeout

Quote:
This coming from a woman with volumptuous cans. I am true to my word. I gave Ms. Marshall a lil something for rep. I give..and I give...and I give * dramatic sigh *. Traci, I will rep you, when I get the chance, but, you have to say something worth it....
sweaty balls
Old 05-30-2008, 01:01 PM   #169
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
Hey there, Dr. P! I wasn't actually saying that you should return the favor by repping me.

Since I am a rep goddess, AND I play one on TV, I don't need no steenkin' points.

But there is no one more deserving of rep than the one who gets me a new can, well except maybe for mossystate (now that I know what she does for rep)
Old 05-30-2008, 04:07 PM   #170
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

*feels up Mossy's cold, cold cans......*

OOOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Wrong damn window again

Old 06-02-2008, 06:19 AM   #171
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'd like to thank every one involved in my third gold can. It is rad. I shall call it ..

I dunno, but awesome! Woohoo!
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:21 AM   #172
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
I'd like to thank every one involved in my third gold can. It is rad. I shall call it ..

I dunno, but awesome! Woohoo!

yay! Go you!!!
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:42 AM   #173
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
It depends on how much rep the person giving you rep has themselves.
Ahhh i see.. so its best if we suck up to the popular kids around here!!?? lmao
and..they are cans? what do they contain?
too many questions!!

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #174
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Ahhh i see.. so its best if we suck up to the popular kids around here!!?? lmao
and..they are cans? what do they contain?
too many questions!!

xmer
I like to think they're an assortment of beers, colas, nuts, mace, condensed milk, farts, etc.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #175
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

hmm a can of fart.. thats a great idea.. for the occassions where you just cant quite squeeze one out.. there you have one ..
In a can! brilliant! You must get a patant!! lol

xmer
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote