Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-04-2008, 03:26 PM   #176
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Seems like a good thing to give as a gag gift........

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #177
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Seems like a good thing to give as a gag gift........
lol indeed!
mergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #178
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
I like to think they're an assortment of beers, colas, nuts, mace, condensed milk, farts, etc.
I thought they contained the last remnants of our dignity after we rep whore too much. Or did my dignity just go somewhere else?
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #179
Suze
Too Vanilla For You

Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Suze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

sometimes i don't even know why people rep (it almost sounds like rape doesen't it??) me at all.

!

but i is always appreciated and puts a smile on my face. awww

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
There was another poster, I think, a few years ago who died from this. Kept worrying, stressing, stressing about the rep....then had a heart attack or stroke or something and passed away from it. He had six cans. It was a particularly pathetic way to go.
ok, THAT deserves some rape.

Last edited by Suze; 06-04-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #180
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
hmm a can of fart.. thats a great idea.. for the occassions where you just cant quite squeeze one out.. there you have one ..
In a can! brilliant! You must get a patant!! lol

xmer
I'm working on a prototype. I'm thinking of an assortment of different aromas, different sizes, 6 packs, 12 packs, etc., with really cool artwork on the cans.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:32 PM   #181
BHMluver

BHMluver can now change their title
Default Cans? I see 'em but that's about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I have over 700 points and only show 5 cans. I think the system updates the
can count at somewhat distant intervals. This is just my guess, however.
At the risk of exposing my ignorance....could somebody kindly explain what all this "can stuff" means?

Thank you in advance,

BHMluver
Old 06-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #182
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHMluver View Post
At the risk of exposing my ignorance....could somebody kindly explain what all this "can stuff" means?

Thank you in advance,

BHMluver
Under you post count, you currently have one can. It is a green rectangle. You get them based on how much rep you have. The more rep you get, the more cans you get and eventually you get cans of different colors.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:04 AM   #183
mergirl

mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!mergirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieQ View Post
sometimes i don't even know why people rep (it almost sounds like rape doesen't it??) me at all.

!

but i is always appreciated and puts a smile on my face. awww

edit:

ok, THAT deserves some rape.
i do hope you mean rep!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:05 AM   #184
mergirl

personally i think they represent a big can of worms..
or seeing that i have been repped at ALL means they are possibly garbage cans! (we say bins!)

xmer
Old 06-05-2008, 06:35 AM   #185
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHMluver View Post

Thank you in advance,

BHMluver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. P Marshall View Post
Under you post count, you currently have one can. It is a green rectangle. You get them based on how much rep you have. The more rep you get, the more cans you get and eventually you get cans of different colors.
The loverly Dr.P. got the main points, but I'll add that you can see the rep comments people have sent you by going to your "user CP" (link is on the left edge of the lower blue menu bar). To rep a post, in the bottom of the sidebar click on the thing that looks like a silver set of scales. And the more rep the person repping you has, the more it adds to your rep count (so the question should not be what will Mossy do for rep, but what will you do for Mossy in order to get rep from her?)

ETA: hey cool, this is my 3500th post! Now if you look around, lots of people at the same number of posts have way more rep, and lots of others have their gold can with far less posts....I'm obviously more prolific than reputable! But if you hang in here long enough and run your mouth (or should that be fingers) off enough, eventually the rep trickle does add up.

Last edited by Tad; 06-05-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:37 AM   #186
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Old Farts!

Quote:
I'm working on a prototype. I'm thinking of an assortment of different aromas, different sizes, 6 packs, 12 packs, etc., with really cool artwork on the cans.
I just hope no one comes up with a 12-pack
of old farts!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 09:17 AM   #187
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I just hope no one comes up with a 12-pack
of old farts!
No, no, no, fresh farts made daily on a farm somewhere. Get some lactose intolerant folks to drink lots of milk, eat ice cream, cheese and stuff and then...
Old 06-05-2008, 09:39 AM   #188
mergirl

Quote:
No, no, no, fresh farts made daily on a farm somewhere. Get some lactose intolerant folks to drink lots of milk, eat ice cream, cheese and stuff and then...
yes your idea is much better.. "organic, home made farts, just as your grandma used to make em" i can just see it now..
none of your processed old man, full of crap farts! haha

i shall write the theme tune..

xmer
Old 06-05-2008, 09:41 AM   #189
angel-1

Quote:
yes your idea is much better.. "organic, home made farts, just as your grandma used to make em" i can just see it now..
none of your processed old man, full of crap farts! haha

i shall write the theme tune..

xmer
Oh yes, forgot about the theme song. OK, just make sure it's nothing cheesy.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:46 AM   #190
mergirl

Quote:
Oh yes, forgot about the theme song. OK, just make sure it's nothing cheesy.
ok (to the tune of "old macdonald) this is just work in progress mind..
"If you'd like to keep you farts, but cant catch em in the pan
you should buy some angel farts(tm), that come straight from the can"

the noise bits can be added later.
erm what was this post about again??
lmao

xmer
Old 06-05-2008, 09:58 AM   #191
angel-1

Quote:
ok (to the tune of "old macdonald) this is just work in progress mind..
"If you'd like to keep you farts, but cant catch em in the pan
you should buy some angel farts(tm), that come straight from the can"

the noise bits can be added later.
erm what was this post about again??
lmao

xmer
I like you, you make me laugh.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:01 AM   #192
mergirl

Quote:
I like you, you make me laugh.
i like you..you bring out my erm..creative side!! lmao
xxmeercat meiw
Old 06-07-2008, 04:10 AM   #193
angel-1

Quote:
i like you..you bring out my erm..creative side!! lmao
xxmeercat meiw
Ah, so i do have a purpose in life after all.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:26 AM   #194
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't know if this has been covered, but I'm too tired right now to go back and read all 10 pages. In the past, I've gotten rep with no comments, just an empty box. Is there any significance to this? is it good or bad? does anyone know? or am i just over thinking things? Any info would be greatly appreciated (please don't hesitate to throw some complimentary rep my either, kthnxby, I will be sure to reciprocate)

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:28 AM   #195
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Don't know if this has been covered, but I'm too tired right now to go back and read all 10 pages. In the past, I've gotten rep with no comments, just an empty box. Is there any significance to this? is it good or bad? does anyone know? or am i just over thinking things? Any info would be greatly appreciated (please don't hesitate to throw some complimentary rep my either, kthnxby, I will be sure to reciprocate)
I think since the box that comes up to rep people says "I approve of this post" you should probably just assume that the rep was meant as a good thing. Geez, you have rep anxiety in addition to rep whining and rep whoring. By the way, I left you a little something. Check your User CP
Old 06-09-2008, 01:33 AM   #196
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think since the box that comes up to rep people says "I approve of this post" you should probably just assume that the rep was meant as a good thing. Geez, you have rep anxiety in addition to rep whining and rep whoring. By the way, I left you a little something. Check your User CP
That's me, the anxious, whiney whore Thank you, you're rep was my first good laugh of the day, and as promised, I have held true to my word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHMluver
Quote:
Also if you place your mouse pointer on top of your can(s), you will see exactly were you stand in our little community here. (I'm a pillar by the way )

Last edited by daddyoh70; 06-09-2008 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 01:53 AM   #197
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
That's me, the anxious, whiney whore Thank you, you're rep was my first good laugh of the day, and as promised, I have held true to my word.

Also if you place your mouse pointer on top of your can(s), you will see exactly were you stand in our little community here. (I'm a pillar by the way )
You're welcome.

Who writes the stuff that comes up when you place the pointer over the cans? I mean, what/who determines what is said about you?
Old 06-09-2008, 01:55 AM   #198
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
You're welcome.

Who writes the stuff that comes up when you place the pointer over the cans? I mean, what/who determines what is said about you?
I've always just chalked it up to the Rep Gods.

Old 06-09-2008, 01:58 AM   #199
Dr. P Marshall

Quote:
I've always just chalked it up to the Rep Gods.
Mine says I never have a post go unnoticed. But - who is noticing? I feel oddly exposed and paranoid.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:04 AM   #200
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Mine says I never have a post go unnoticed. But - who is noticing? I feel oddly exposed and paranoid.
Apparently someone is noticing, the Rep Gods say so. Just hang in there though, the paranoia will pass. You next rung on the rep ladder is "making people happy just by logging in" But again, as with the noticing, you just won't know exactly who it is you're making happy. Oh the fickle winds of Rep.