Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 01-14-2008, 03:21 AM   #1
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Where Can I Find A New Pair Of These Lane Bryant Pants

Some yrs ago I bought in Lane Bryant some flarelegged pants in Lane Bryant that were made out of a dressy polyester material. I think it said in the tag they were polyester & spandex. On the cardboard tag that is stapled to them when ya buy them it said they were bootcut pants. The flare in them isn't as flared as with some flared pants. I had bought a pair in black & when they went on sale got a pair in gray, brown & navy. I had got them size 18/20 as that's what fit at the time & a 22/24 was too big at the time. I got a petite length cuz the regular lengthe was a little too long & I didn't want to have to hem them but I think they are probably a big short & I should've gotten them in the regular length & hemmed them.

Well now the pants are fitting too snug & I need a size 22/24. But Lane Bryant no longer carries these pants. Does anyone know where I can get some more pants like this? I want brand new & not used as I don't care to wear used clothes.

Another question I have about them is should & get rid of them & give them to charity or should I keep them since I can't find anymore like them? I'd hate to get rid of them cuz I know I may never find anymore pants just like them & what if I were to lose weight & they fit fine again?

Here is a pic of the pants:

As you can see I had to squeeze to get into them.

One thing I hate about Lane Bryant is everytime I find a pair of pants I like in there, they end up discontinuing them...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lanebryantbootcutpants.jpg (44.7 KB, 100 views)

Last edited by cherylharrell; 01-14-2008 at 03:25 AM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #2
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I totally agree with you on Lane Bryant (now Woman Within) discontinuing their clothes...esp. pants!! I have lymphedema and can only wear certain styles of pants...unless I want to show off my legs to the world, which is a BIG no-no in my book! Anyhoo, I called Lane Bryant and asked them if they had any more of the pants I was looking for and low and behold they had some...just not listed in their catalogs anymore! Go figure! Only other advice I can give is to try ebay...sometimes you can find Brand New clothes on there. (I refuse to wear "used" clothes...it's just too weird for me!)
Good Luck!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:52 AM   #3
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

cherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going oncherylharrell knows EXACTLY what's going on

I agree with ya on the used clothes. The bad thing is Lane Bryant doesn't have enough of the pullon pants with flared legs. All the flareleg pants seem to be zip up with hook eye closures like on mens pants. The pullon flared pants kit me so much better...
Old 01-18-2008, 04:57 AM   #4
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default hm

i have bought similar pairs from Junonia, they have a bootcut flare that i really like...they are pricey, but get them on sale, that makes them affordable...

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #5
cherylharrell
Always Mikes Big Girl

I'll have to try them sometime. I really don't need anymore pants lol but wideleg & flared pants are a weakness clothingwise for me.

Right now I am eyeing these Woman Within pants & jeans. I'm liable to ask hubby to get them for me for Valentines day...

Last edited by cherylharrell; 01-18-2008 at 05:57 PM.
cherylharrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've gotten really good pull on pants at fashion bug. They have petite sizes as well.

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote