Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Story Readers Forum

Old 10-07-2005, 09:39 PM   #1
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Story Ideas

Sort of hit a creative block, and am stuck abolutely for ideas. Does anyone have any good conceptual ideas out there? I mean I willing to accept pretty much any idea in almost any area of the WG fiction arena (as defined by the terms in the weight room).
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:23 AM   #2
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default biggest loser parody, with farts!

can you please write one about a group of renegade bbws kidnapping caroline rhea (the formerly hot/funny/charming/fat woman) for hosting the biggest loser and punishing her in a mauritanian force-feeding hut? maybe she gets a chance to escape while everyone's asleep but gets stuck in the doorway, discovered, and force-fed again while stuck in the doorway? feel free to include zombies. oh, and no farting. i personally don't care, but i actually want people to read it.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:34 AM   #3
1300 Class

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll do a little bit of research and try to concoct something.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:22 AM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Problem with most WG fiction is that it falls into a pattern from the very first sentence.

"I've invented this new formula..."
"I decided to take the job at the bakery..."
"I started this new job..."
"[character name] was always chubby as a kid and felt uncomfortable about being big..."
"[character name] was always skinny as a kid and wondered what it would be like to be big..."

I may have left a few out, but that's about the size of it for 90% of the stories I've skimmed in the hopes of finding something novel.

Then again, is it WG if other things are happening in and around the WG? Or is it just fiction with some WG elements that drive FAs crazy, wishing the whole thing was WG?
"

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:46 AM   #5
BTB
a nut, but not just a nut

BTB can now change their title
Default re

Okay I think this might be somewhat new.
My idea is a couple who want to open a fitnesscenter have no success and through tring to get new customers by advertising the story really starts. Through a spelling error it is labeled as fatness-center and although they reject the idea the overwhelming demand for it, forces them to go along.
They research how to do, can thankfully use the weightgainpowder of weightlifters(stay realistic) and try to find ways of healthy gaining or distributing weight to certain Body parts. Also the female of the couple an obsessed health nut channels her ambition now in this direction as she tries to coach the customers and setting an example with herself.
BTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:26 AM   #6
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That reminds me. I still want to set up a special board for stories.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 11:32 AM   #7
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

i thought it would be fun to do a story about Kelligrl. A sort of "where is she now?" kind of thing. I didn't know whether to make it a narrative or a mockumentary type story, written like a newspaper article.

in any case, yeah. that would be what i would do. every story idea i seem to get seems to be this huge epic, so i wouldnt recommend any to you. for one reason, im writing them as we speak. for another, i doubt you want to get too deeply involved.

aaaaaanywho. thats my two cents. and if you want to write the 3rd chapter of my "Fett City Chronicles," email me at faded_desdemonas@hotmail.com. That goes for anyone. You can read chapters 1 and 2 in the weight room under the titles: Birthday Party and The Jasmine Syndrome.
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:16 PM   #8
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Problem with most WG fiction is that it falls into a pattern from the very first sentence.

"I've invented this new formula..."
"I decided to take the job at the bakery..."
"I started this new job..."
"[character name] was always chubby as a kid and felt uncomfortable about being big..."
"[character name] was always skinny as a kid and wondered what it would be like to be big..."

I may have left a few out, but that's about the size of it for 90% of the stories I've skimmed in the hopes of finding something novel.

Then again, is it WG if other things are happening in and around the WG? Or is it just fiction with some WG elements that drive FAs crazy, wishing the whole thing was WG?
"
you forgot the WG revenage story "[character name] was always mean to fat girls]"
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 12:26 PM   #9
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ideas being my stock in trade, I could help with a few.

•Imagine a distant research space station which is very small in size, and the main crewman is happy to be getting a second crewman, and even happier when he hears her voice in the radio transmission because he always wanted a girlfriend, but then she arrives and turns out to weigh 500 lbs. and now there is great difficulty in spatial accommodations.

•A film director who is an FA is bedding fat women by telling them in bars he can get them a job in giant monster suits for his monster movies. One woman wants a romantic lead instead and decides she is going to try to convince the director to change his ways by withholding sex.

•A magic spell has rendered all the inhabitants of the plannet Blubbulous skinny. Now their robot helpers are out of work since the people can do everything themselves, and their economy is in turmoil. Captain Barge of the Do-Nothing Patrol makes it his new mission to find the Wizard of Waif and get the spell removed.

•Someone unfamiliar with Bronzino's paintings has come to the conclusion that the giant foot from Monty Python is an example of prehistoric fat giantesses, and vows to track down more evidence in the jungles of the Amazon.

•A force-feeding-with-edible-currency story which causes a primitive tribe to discover the value of voluptuous volume.

•An FA who wants to remain skinny meets an FFA who also wants to remain skinny. Both like fatness, and neither can be. Yet they develop a great friendship and love for one another without gaining too much weight. Finally, their desperation for physical attraction gets too much for them, and they enter into a suicide pact.

•I have yet to see a WG fanfic about "Eek! the Cat"'s Annabelle.

•The Baron Munchausen never told the embarrassing stories about his sister the Baroness Munchia and her legendary (but true) appetite. In one episode she devours an entire cathedral belonging to a heretic church sect. In another, she goes to the Moon intending to sample the green cheese, but is annoyed when it turns out to be ordinary yellow cheese. (She eats it anyway, which is why astronauts never found any.)
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:22 PM   #10
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The most bizarre synopsis of a foodee, if not WG, story, is that of the French film, "Le Grande Bouffe".

Old 10-08-2005, 01:32 PM   #11
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
The most bizarre synopsis of a foodee, if not WG, story, is that of the French film, "Le Grande Bouffe".
That is one very weird, very strange movie. And it's amazing how the sole female participant remains wholly unaffected.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 01:37 PM   #12
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Never saw it, but the synopsis is haunting. Folks say they either love it or hate it or are morbidly(!) obessessed with it and the acres of pasta...

Old 10-08-2005, 03:03 PM   #13
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

coyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this boardcoyote wild carries a lot of weight on this board

does it involve WG? I might have to see it, if this is the case...
coyote wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 06:57 PM   #14
1300 Class

Sounds like an intersting film. Very interesting.
Old 10-08-2005, 07:45 PM   #15
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default two wtfs and one thumbs up

"A force-feeding-with-edible-currency story which causes a primitive tribe to discover the value of voluptuous volume."

wtf...you use those hyphens like this is something cliche, you know, "oh, just a run-of-the-mill force-feeding-with-edible-currency..the usual stuff." i think i like the idea..do you mean like, a tribewoman becoming a "bank" of food?

•An FA who wants to remain skinny meets an FFA who also wants to remain skinny. Both like fatness, and neither can be. Yet they develop a great friendship and love for one another without gaining too much weight. Finally, their desperation for physical attraction gets too much for them, and they enter into a suicide pact.

this one sounds certainly original but way too depressing..why a suicide pact? why not just caving in to their desires in the almighty kitchen?

•I have yet to see a WG fanfic about "Eek! the Cat"'s Annabelle.

word! annabelle is one of the hottest and all-time overlooked cartoon feedees.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 08:07 PM   #16
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Furry WG is on another site, IIRC... it's been done, just not around here.

Old 10-09-2005, 12:36 AM   #17
coyote wild
You'll love me, I swear.

"she's kinda......fat....."

ahh, memories. kids today will never know quality fox kids programming. Dragon Ball Z marked the beginning of the end. Now it's all about japanese kids with huge eyes collecting stuff.

And now Batman has gone all anime on me with The Batman. Why not just revive "Batman: The Animated Series" for younger kids? They might love it!
Old 10-09-2005, 08:05 AM   #18
fatlane
Starting Arvist

... or maybe serialize Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade for the kiddos. (evil grin)

Old 10-09-2005, 05:37 PM   #19
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

How about 2 really close friends both of different gender who both are a bit chunky decide to have a weight gain contest and they both well get fatter and fatter then during it they fall in love with each other and they keep getting huge and it ends with them living happily ever after and them fat Around the 500 pound mark or something like that :P
Old 10-09-2005, 06:24 PM   #20
Charisa

Charisa has said some nice things

Quote:
"
That's a good point. My own stories tend to be novella-length with chapters, and I have sometimes wondered if people think I take too long to cut to the chase (that is, the gain). There has so far always been a non-gaining subplot as well, in a deliberate attempt not to write the stereotypical stories you mention. I'd really be intrigued to know what other people think about this.

I have gotten a great deal of pleasure from stories by other people which do fall into these categories, although as a food enthusiast I sometimes feel a little cheated by stories where the gain is due to magic or sci-fi potions. I write what I like, and that's a slow gain with lots of loving lingering on the inbetween stages, rather than rocketing straight to supersizeddom. As a result, only one of my characters has ever got that large... it would just take too long. (I do have a fatal weakness for the "Twelve Months Later" last paragraph so I can write a final fatter description, although i know I might as well write "And they all gained happily ever after.")

I suppose one of my main influences is probably Melanie Bell, who wrote long multipart stories which have non-gaining plot aspects too...

As a challenge, I'm trying at the moment to write a BBW story which will be shorter, contain less extraneous matter, and yes, will fall into the one-woman-jealous-of-another category. They say there are only seven distinct plots in the history of fiction... I'll put it up on the site when I finish it.

And my creative writing teacher used to say any plot could be summed up by "Get your character into trouble. Either get him out, or don't. The End."

Charisa

www.charisatellsstories.blogspot.com
Charisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 07:36 PM   #21
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Personally, I've only ever written two weight gain stories, and that's because they were the only two story ideas I thought I could pull off with some actual artistic integrity. The first was quite long, and the second wasn't short, and not many people read them, probably because of that, but in the long run, I'd rather have a few people read a story than a mass audience looking for something to, if you will pardon my crudeness, touch themselves to. I've read quite a few weight gain stories over the years, and the ones that really stay with me are the most original ones.

However, there are some stories that manage to be intriguing but also concise and focused solely on weight gain. What I specifically have in mind are those by "Admirer" in Dimensions' story archive.

Anyway, back on topic... Although it is a rarity, I like stories that take place at some time in the past that casually include cultural and historical references. I would say that this is perhaps too touchy of a subject, but the only example I can think of right now is something about the Korean "comfort women" love slaves the Japanese kept during World War II. If I think of a better example I'll post it.
Moonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 07:41 PM   #22
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop
How about 2 really close friends both of different gender who both are a bit chunky decide to have a weight gain contest and they both well get fatter and fatter then during it they fall in love with each other and they keep getting huge and it ends with them living happily ever after and them fat Around the 500 pound mark or something like that :P
Been there. Read that.

Old 10-09-2005, 07:43 PM   #23
fatlane
Starting Arvist

You want interesting characters? There was an actual Ottoman Sultan who put out a booty call for the fattest woman in his realm. An Armenian won the prize. He showered her with gifts and accepted her into his harem.

There's a bit of fun... the fattest of the fat!

Old 10-10-2005, 05:46 AM   #24
Coop
Proud owner of Megas

Coop can now change their title

Quote:
Been there. Read that.
You....You have? o.O I don't recall seeing this story in Dimensions.
Old 10-10-2005, 06:50 AM   #25
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Might have been at the old www.feeder.com website. And I mean OLD.