Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-05-2006, 04:16 PM   #1
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Show a picture of your favorite body part!

What's your favorite body part? One of my favorite body parts is my tummy. I love to play with it and squeeze it. It has practical uses too. In the winter time, I can stick my hands under it to warm them up. After I shower, I can use it to hold my towel. How can anyone not love the tummy? It's so soft and fluffy, you can just squish right into it. I just thought that I would show off one of my tummy's talents.

EbonySSBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
fatdude44

fatdude44 has said some nice things

wow that is so sexy great belly there
fatdude44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 04:40 PM   #3
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

A great sexy belly, but what a smile!!!!!
Looking gorgeous, Ebony.

Tight hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:00 PM   #4
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Really hard for me to decide what body part I like best on myself. I like my hair, my eyes, my breasts, my belly, my feet... it could end up being a long post. lol

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 05:13 PM   #5
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Well I dont really know...but I have a belly pic of mine I like....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg belly.jpg (16.2 KB, 3843 views)
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 10:32 PM   #6
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Yup, I think those're my fave body parts too Eb, you just made my day :-D
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 11:31 PM   #7
cheesylier

cheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot picscheesylier does more than just post hot pics

I like evey part of me, Hello eveyone im brand new and young(legal too) well i'll holla later. From Ga Holla!!

OH and Hi EbonySSBW and Lillybbbw, your both lovely(and hoepfully single*hint)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1973525-8107881.jpg (63.1 KB, 3676 views)
cheesylier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:57 AM   #8
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Thumbs up

(*(*(*(*Cheesy*)*)*)*) Welcome to the jungle Cheesy!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 01:49 PM   #9
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default hairy situation

definitely my hair. those are some beautiful bellies you guys are showing us though.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 02:53 PM   #10
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Funny, I can't see EbonySSBBW's photo. It's probably the 'Jes' phenomenon. I'm going to have to try to view this thread at home. Now I really want to see!

Love the belly pic Dreamer72fem.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 02-06-2006, 04:04 PM   #11
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

WooHooo! Any chance to show off my sexy, sexy right ventricle!

"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:12 PM   #12
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, my favorite body part is... well, just look.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8...30000832hq.jpg

I had no idea my eyes were so blue until I made them the only thing colored in, and I no longer have a picture of them like that in color, so this'll have to do.

All I did was take out the color everywhere else, though.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:24 PM   #13
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe

That's not really your heart. Probably a morph too.

@~;~~
Old 02-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #14
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Those are some lovely eyes blackjack
Stacey
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:43 PM   #15
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EbonySSBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Yup, I think those're my fave body parts too Eb, you just made my day :-D

Thanks. And I'm glad that I made your day.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:45 PM   #16
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

Thanks Cheesy and welcome to the board.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #17
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdude44
wow that is so sexy great belly there
Thanks.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:47 PM   #18
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL
A great sexy belly, but what a smile!!!!!
Looking gorgeous, Ebony.

Tight hugs, GPL.
Thanks, GPL. You are always so nice.
Old 02-06-2006, 07:34 PM   #19
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Hey, I can see you now! You look so cute, pretty smile.

@~;~~
Old 02-06-2006, 07:49 PM   #20
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem
Those are some lovely eyes blackjack
Stacey
Aw shucks... *Blushing* Thanks. Your belly's a pretty sight, too.

And Eb, that is one nice smile you have. I had a lot of things on my mind when I posted my picture, I completely forgot to comment on other folks'.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:01 PM   #21
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe

Ohh... that sure gets the blood pumping...

--Phall
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:13 PM   #22
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I tried to get a picture of my superb spleen, but couldn't.

Last edited by Carrie; 03-17-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:04 PM   #23
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
Hey, I can see you now! You look so cute, pretty smile.

Thanks, I appreciate that.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:07 PM   #24
EbonySSBBW
California Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack
Aw shucks... *Blushing* Thanks. Your belly's a pretty sight, too.

And Eb, that is one nice smile you have. I had a lot of things on my mind when I posted my picture, I completely forgot to comment on other folks'.
Thanks, Blackjack. And Dreamer is right, you have nice eyes.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #25
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Here's mine. Sadly, we had to part upon my getting a job. She's been reduced to a lowly goatee. But her memory lives on in each follicle.