Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #51
Moonchild
Seniory McMember

Moonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot picsMoonchild does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357
Thank you, I just wish I could get some of the hair on the top of my head to start growing again.

24 and half bald...... ugh.
Dude, you should totally grow a crazy hardcore skullet.

Like Devin Townsend.

Old 02-10-2006, 12:18 AM   #52
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

haha. I've never heard the term, "skullet"...that's hot.

who's david townsend?

Btw, my father has a skullet!!! It's grossssss! :P
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:38 AM   #53
Moyseku

Moyseku has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
My favorite body part is my skin.

well your skin covers all of you, so i must think your favourite is your entire body????? mmmmmmm chocolate is always delicious
Old 02-10-2006, 01:17 PM   #54
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title
Default Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer72fem
Well I dont really know...but I have a belly pic of mine I like....
Oh my thats a nice round belly I mean it has so many rolls you must be very confident I mean I'm one that worries about her reputations because I do go to college and I have to walk a long ways to my classes but it does look good on you... but I don't know how it will look on me but I 'm not going to let the world focus my opinions about what I have to say. But you have alot of people that let there husbands control their every word and their friends tell them he is so controlling but they don't see through that because they are so in love with whatever they are looking for in that man. But it does look good on you thats my real opinion I'm sorry if I offended you in the beginning in the post but I just never seen a picture up close of a belly that big
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #55
Ruke

Ruke has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud
haha. I've never heard the term, "skullet"...that's hot.

who's david townsend?

Btw, my father has a skullet!!! It's grossssss! :P
Devin Townsend is a guitarest from Strapping Young Lad and The Devin Townsend Band, two very popular metal bands, not really into nether of them
Ruke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:46 PM   #56
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
Hi Everyone

For me it is my butt...lol I have learned to love it actualy...hehehe
I used to hate my butt and legs but for some reason lately I have really enjoyed taking butt pictures... I hope you like it also.

Hugs
Anna
nice. yep real nice.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:47 PM   #57
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
My favorite body part is my skin.

nice pic lilly
Old 02-10-2006, 02:53 PM   #58
gangstadawg
the wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud
For me...I'd either say...

My legs...

Or my lips/eyes...
so you live in michigan eh. what part? i live in detroit.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:20 PM   #59
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangstadawg
so you live in michigan eh. what part? i live in detroit.
I live in southwest Michigan. In a little place called St. Joseph.
I plan to go to Wayne State in about a year. Woo
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote