Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #26
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
I love corsets too and i squeeze into them anytime i have a chance
WoW!!! very sexy
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #27
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Super...HOT!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:59 AM   #28
lovessbbw
Luceo non uro

lovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslovessbbw can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Stunning!
Old 01-31-2008, 02:53 PM   #29
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Beautiful as always, wow.....

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 04:56 PM   #30
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Omg, I'm amazed at how your boobs just pop out of the corset like that. That's pretty hot and very very inspiring to run out and find a great corset like that! Very nice pictures, I love the outfit! It looks great on you hon
Old 02-01-2008, 12:07 PM   #31
altered states
señor member

altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!altered states has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love corsets too...
...and clearly corsets love you. Unbelievably sexy!
altered states is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:13 PM   #32
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is one of me...... now just imagine another 60lbs squished in there or falling out....... LOL I really should take a new photo since gaining 60lbs
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:45 AM   #33
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

that would indeed be awesome
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:12 AM   #34
moniquessbbw
Shake N Bake

moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moniquessbbw has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love wearing them....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cBFL033101.jpg (87.4 KB, 2456 views)
File Type: jpg cBFL051206.jpg (63.8 KB, 2447 views)
moniquessbbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:29 AM   #35
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
This is closest I had to a corset many many pounds ago. This was taken in april of 06' I think. I love it still but cant fit into it. So sad.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:30 AM   #36
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I am speechless.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:50 AM   #37
Nerdzilla
Talk Nerdy to Me

Nerdzilla can now change their title

*shudders, in a good way* Loving the thread
Old 02-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #38
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Ok, wait.....guys....corsets....they're supposed to dramatize feminine curves, right?

Unless your guy is crossdressing or you want him to look like Jessica Rabbit.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
I, too, love corsets. There's something inherently sexy and feminine about them. Even guys can look sexy (and feminine!) in 'em. :-)

Old 02-03-2008, 06:20 PM   #39
angel-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
Here's me in my corset from a few years ago. If I remember correctly it cut out about 13 inches from my waist. Of course I think it threw it all in my boobs!
Old 02-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #40
PreciousLori

PreciousLori has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMirandaRae View Post
this is me out at a club a week ago:
HEY!!!! Im pale as hell, and I am trying to find a white foundation... where do you get yours from? or what brand? thank you so much!
PreciousLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:03 PM   #41
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Wow, I love what you guys are doing to my thread! Keep it up! n.n I hope to get a corset (and a camera!) too so I can join in!
Old 02-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #42
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

thanks for all the womderfull pics
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:07 AM   #43
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Hmm, BBWs look astonishingly beautiful in corsets, I seen some girl at the pub the other day, she had a corset on, she was skinny enough as it is, but that just bought a whole new meaning to it...
Old 02-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #44
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyull View Post
Hmm, BBWs look astonishingly beautiful in corsets, I seen some girl at the pub the other day, she had a corset on, she was skinny enough as it is, but that just bought a whole new meaning to it...
i kind of know what you mean. with a corset squish over really adds something...
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #45
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Quote:
i kind of know what you mean. with a corset squish over really adds something...
It's very cute, exadurates the already amazing curves you ladies have.
Old 02-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #46
AtlantisAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyull View Post
It's very cute, exadurates the already amazing curves you ladies have.
Thats why some of us just love 'em!
Old 02-09-2008, 06:42 AM   #47
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

i love corsets, they suit anyone who wears them i find! and also adds another 10 points of hotness! Every one posted so far looks GORGEOUS!

i usually feel a lot sexxier when im wearing a corset, no matter how much is hanging out heh

here's a pic of me in a corset..it's my favourite one, tight enough to create perfect figure to the squish and it's pretty!
Attachment 36001

Last edited by Just_Jen; 04-21-2013 at 03:22 AM.
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:19 AM   #48
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

more of me, in my new fave corset, £20 on ebay wOOt

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.

Last edited by bexy; 02-28-2009 at 11:42 AM.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:56 PM   #49
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
more of me, in my new fave corset, £20 on ebay wOOt
where on ebay do you get your corsets girl!!! that looks great on you! *DROOLHUMP*
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 02:55 PM   #50
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jen View Post
where on ebay do you get your corsets girl!!! that looks great on you! *DROOLHUMP*
a wee shop called corset junction its awesome! thank u sweet p!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote