Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #51
AtlantisAK

AtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going onAtlantisAK knows EXACTLY what's going on

Omg, I was just looking at that very corset (or at least one that looks just like it!)! I was thinking about buying it, but then I wasnt sure about how the fit would be...but it looks gorgeous!!
Heres the one I was eying
Corset

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post
more of me, in my new fave corset, 20 on ebay wOOt
Old 02-10-2008, 06:44 PM   #52
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Bexy and Jen.....

....you both look beautiful in your corset's!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 10:47 AM   #53
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

here are my favorite corset links. they are pricey but worth it and they both do custom for bbws and ssbbws

http://www.absolutecorsets.com/

http://www.meschantes.com/
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #54
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Just.... WOW
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #55
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

All is right with the world - I have seen Bexy in a corset.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #56
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

u ladies are killing me keep doing it
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:53 PM   #57
Risible
Monkey Daze

Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!Risible keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll play. From a few pounds, few years ago ...

Risible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #58
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risible View Post
I'll play. From a few pounds, few years ago ...

I really do want to be Biodieselman when I grow up. Great pic Ris!!!!

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:10 PM   #59
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
All is right with the world - I have seen Bexy in a corset.

yey!!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:45 AM   #60
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jen View Post
i love corsets, they suit anyone who wears them i find! and also adds another 10 points of hotness! Every one posted so far looks GORGEOUS!

i usually feel a lot sexxier when im wearing a corset, no matter how much is hanging out heh

here's a pic of me in a corset..it's my favourite one, tight enough to create perfect figure to the squish and it's pretty!
Attachment 36001

What does your button say?
mediaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:27 AM   #61
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
What does your button say?
miss cheeky haha
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:43 AM   #62
EnticingAna

EnticingAna has said some nice things

I only have one , I love it.
I need alot more

~ Ana

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ana-Addict/
http://www.youtube.com/user/anabbw
http://www.myspace.com/enticing_azz
EnticingAna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:44 AM   #63
Davastav

Davastav can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesDavastav can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
This is closest I had to a corset many many pounds ago. This was taken in april of 06' I think. I love it still but cant fit into it. So sad.
Hey Sasha - I remember this pic and thought you looked great in that corset. I would love to see you attempt to get into this now and destroy it for all of your fans...
Davastav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #64
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnticingAna View Post
I need alot more

~ Ana
Wow, seems like every thread I click on, I see more pics of you!!! It's like one of those dreams that you don't want to wake up from You have a beautiful face and smokin' bod. Thanks for sharing!!

Old 02-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #65
EnticingAna

EnticingAna has said some nice things

Aww thanks DaddyOh !
(Lovin' your name by the way)
I just joined and I was so excited out when I learned how to post pics.;
I guess I got alittle carried away..lol

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ana-Addict/
http://www.youtube.com/user/anabbw
http://www.myspace.com/enticing_azz
EnticingAna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:38 AM   #66
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Aww thanks DaddyOh !
nothing wrong with that girlie, you look gorgeous!!
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #67
daddyoh70
DYELB?

Quote:
Aww thanks DaddyOh !
Thank you

Quote:
Feel free to get carried away as much as you want. You look great!!

Old 02-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #68
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I need alot more

~ Ana
Yea get a fuck load more!! I love your pics, there so sexy... and I always love your huge soft booty
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:35 PM   #69
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This thread was an amazing idea.
mediaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:39 PM   #70
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
You look so wonderful... so feminine...

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:43 AM   #71
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
You look so wonderful... so feminine...
aww thank u so much

Old 02-15-2008, 03:50 AM   #72
bexy
is red again <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantisAK View Post
Omg, I was just looking at that very corset (or at least one that looks just like it!)! I was thinking about buying it, but then I wasnt sure about how the fit would be...but it looks gorgeous!!
Heres the one I was eying
Corset

i think its a good fit! it can be tightenend and adjusted at the back and such. i probably coulda got away with the next size down. its lovely material too!

Old 02-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #73
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

And then, there was light.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #74
Fairest Epic

Fairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ok...so i want a corset hella bad now. Any one know where to get one? Well not just any one...one thats pretty dang spiffy!
Fairest Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:09 PM   #75
Meagan

Meagan can now change their title

Alter ego erotics on ebay is the best! Her prices are really good as far as leather corsets go, shes got a HUGE variety and they really are buttery soft with nice boning! My only complaint would be that they are a little short in the torso for me, but Im also 6'1", so I doubt most women have this problem. Oh, she also has a wonderful range of sizes! Definitely check her out!

I forgot to mention.. She also does custom sizing!

I also added a link for one of her corsets, definitely not one of my favourites, but its a 6-7X, 54" waist!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PLUS-SIZE-BROWN-...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by Meagan; 02-20-2008 at 02:13 PM. Reason: After thoughts..
Meagan is offline   Reply With Quote