Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-23-2008, 09:21 PM   #1
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default reasons why i love me!

so im new here, saw some posts from some other girls on here...

heres my favorite video i have done so far!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4065l_maynard_flirt

i mean its just a belly video, but i would like some feed back.

thanks!

Amatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice, girl.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:27 PM   #3
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Very nice, girl.

thank you very much dear!

and your right...
you are f-ing pristine
Old 01-24-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
so im new here, saw some posts from some other girls on here...

heres my favorite video i have done so far!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4065l_maynard_flirt

i mean its just a belly video, but i would like some feed back.

thanks!

JESUS H CHRIST!! that is actually the hottest thing i have ever seen, and i dont say that lightly!

what is the song?

IM LOST FOR WORDS! gah! baghahahs!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:50 AM   #5
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...Wow.

Totally freaking hyponotic. You're rare beauty.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:04 AM   #6
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post

JESUS H CHRIST!! that is actually the hottest thing i have ever seen, and i dont say that lightly!

what is the song?

my bad, i see the song now lol....

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:31 AM   #7
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

:smit ten:
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:47 AM   #8
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Very very nice Great body
Old 01-24-2008, 10:09 AM   #9
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Nice Work

You're a lovely young woman and the video is a really
creative production. Great work!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:45 PM   #10
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

that was kick ass...
i just posted myself dancing around to stinkfist...
weird...
maybe we are long lost sisters
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #11
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Just too nice.... wanna try to find imperfections.... haaaaa!!! got an headache! It is nice with sensual metal music. You have rejoined me so easily!
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #12
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexylicious View Post

what is the song?

oh wow... thanks bexy!

lol...

its from the Underworld Sound Track,
or Puscifier, Maynards new project.
Called Rev. 22-20 i think.

Puscifier! like... zomg.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:37 PM   #13
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by chublover350 View Post
:smit ten:
thank you thank you!

very much!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #14
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by technaut View Post
Very very nice Great body

thank you as well!

Old 01-24-2008, 09:38 PM   #15
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
You're a lovely young woman and the video is a really
creative production. Great work!
aww thanks! i love avatar!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #16
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
that was kick ass...
i just posted myself dancing around to stinkfist...
weird...
maybe we are long lost sisters
omg i know... i saw it...
i honestly didnt think we could post videos here... and i was new..
:P

i loved your video... really. you have lovely eyes and amazing moves!

maybe we are!
Old 01-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #17
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamaga View Post
Just too nice.... wanna try to find imperfections.... haaaaa!!! got an headache! It is nice with sensual metal music. You have rejoined me so easily!
lol

thanks so much!
slamaga your a charmer!

thanks, the song is really a great song.

Old 01-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #18
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know... you should see my eyes, you'll be very charmed. Try to find why?? but I'm happy that my comment had pleased you. Can you give me the name of the song?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #19
Amatrix
Winkyface

its from the Underworld Sound Track,
or Puscifier, Maynards new project.
Called Rev. 22-20 i think.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #20
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Thank you
Old 01-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #21
Amatrix
Winkyface

no prob!

Old 01-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #22
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There is no such thing as "just" a belly video as far as you should be concerned. Very vexing and voluptuously pulchritudinous.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:10 PM   #23
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

What??? Thought I knew a large amount of words...... but does that word exist??
Old 01-24-2008, 10:38 PM   #24
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very hot, lady!

Wow.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:38 AM   #25
Amatrix
Winkyface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
There is no such thing as "just" a belly video as far as you should be concerned. Very vexing and voluptuously pulchritudinous.
thank you very much!

wow...

smart arent you?