Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-24-2008, 05:35 AM   #1
Artflsoul

Artflsoul can now change their title
Default What is it about fat and getting fatter that is so unbelievably sexy?

I know this is not a very original subject around here, but I was wondering if anyone wants to explore this a bit. First of all, I hesitate to use the word “fat” because I know that some folks still find it offensive. However, I am so attracted to fat women that, coming from me, this would be the highest of compliments. I don’t know why I feel this way, but I always have. I guess some of us are just born with a gift. A gift that allows us to see incredible beauty where others do not. I feel very lucky, and yet there are so few to share this with.

I still find thin women attractive, it’s just that fat women are so much MORE attractive. I think this is why I am intrigued with overindulgence and expanding waistlines. When a woman starts putting on weight, she is getting sexier and more attractive to me. I am curious to know how the women here feel about his. I can tell you that personally, I would love to be with someone who would accept my compliments on how fat she is, and who would be confident enough show off her figure. The beauty of being fat is lost without the confidence to feel that beauty.
Artflsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artflsoul View Post
I know this is not a very original subject around here, but I was wondering if anyone wants to explore this a bit. .
haha. Yes. I think we've explored it to the tune of like...1 million posts. Have you lurked at all? If not, then take a wide look around--I think you'll like what you see, and there are a lot of threads that discuss just exactly what you're into. A lot of likeminded people here for you.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I agree. And there's also a thing that bug me: The society mentality about fat people. For me fat girls are sexy. Why I think that; just look at the anorexic girl. I just vomit or feel pity for them everytime I see one, even in pictures. I don't want my future wife to be like that. I would be like, fuck I don't want to break her. Ok.... hmmm.... The only solution is to put her in a protected and soft rooms. It would not be funny. Oh! no!
Slamaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:28 AM   #4
Artflsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
haha. Yes. I think we've explored it to the tune of like...1 million posts. Have you lurked at all? If not, then take a wide look around--I think you'll like what you see, and there are a lot of threads that discuss just exactly what you're into. A lot of likeminded people here for you.
LOL... I know... Yes I've been lurking around and there are some interesting (to say the least) posts. I just got an urge to start my own thread so I could express my feelings. Sometimes I feel like I just want to write a novel to articulate my thoughts and fantasies. It is wonderful, yet sometimes I feel so isolated. Not here of course...
Old 01-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #5
Chode McBlob

Chode McBlob can now change their title

Quote:
I know this is not a very original subject around here, but I was wondering if anyone wants to explore this a bit. First of all, I hesitate to use the word “fat” because I know that some folks still find it offensive. However, I am so attracted to fat women that, coming from me, this would be the highest of compliments. I don’t know why I feel this way, but I always have. I guess some of us are just born with a gift. A gift that allows us to see incredible beauty where others do not. I feel very lucky, and yet there are so few to share this with.

I still find thin women attractive, it’s just that fat women are so much MORE attractive. I think this is why I am intrigued with overindulgence and expanding waistlines. When a woman starts putting on weight, she is getting sexier and more attractive to me. I am curious to know how the women here feel about his. I can tell you that personally, I would love to be with someone who would accept my compliments on how fat she is, and who would be confident enough show off her figure. The beauty of being fat is lost without the confidence to feel that beauty.

Well, that about says it for me too.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
meepmeep

meepmeep has said some nice things

i think it's b/c its kind of different from mainstream society. Nobody in mainstream society wants to "gain weight". I think we like it b/c its different. I also like it b/c of all the curves women get when they gain. They're just rounder and softer and cuddlier. Just better
meepmeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:02 AM   #7
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamaga View Post
Why I think that; just look at the anorexic girl. I just vomit or feel pity for them everytime I see one, even in pictures. I don't want my future wife to be like that. I would be like, fuck I don't want to break her. Ok.... hmmm.... The only solution is to put her in a protected and soft rooms. It would not be funny. Oh! no!
If you read around for a while you can always expect me to pipe up all pissy-like when someone says something like this.

You vomit? That's nice.

Fat women are gorgeous and it is fantastic to have a preference that you love and are proud of. But there's no need to get all pukey about those who don't fit your ideal. It's not acceptable from the thin camp, either, you know?

Not all thin women are "anorexic". Don't bandy about medical terms that way, yo. Generalizations and insults suck my asshole no matter who is dishing them out.

Now carry on with your very appreciated love of a fat lady. Jes is right, there are some fantastic threads around here that you will love. Go forth and enjoy.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:51 AM   #8
Artflsoul

Well... I guess this isn't going to be the thread I hoped it would be.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:16 PM   #9
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
There are so many threads like this, that I think people are just slow to start yet another one. But give it time.

In the meantime read some of the older threads. That's why we keep them.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #10
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I agree. And there's also a thing that bug me: The society mentality about fat people. For me fat girls are sexy. Why I think that; just look at the anorexic girl. I just vomit or feel pity for them everytime I see one, even in pictures. I don't want my future wife to be like that. I would be like, fuck I don't want to break her. Ok.... hmmm.... The only solution is to put her in a protected and soft rooms. It would not be funny. Oh! no!

Watch your tone... it's fine to go on and on about what you like, even share that you don't like the "anorexic" look, but the strong language of disgust (vomit?) towards a thinner woman is very unnecessary and is hurtful to those who are here as comrades.

You don't have to put another down to compliment those you enjoy.

/moderator
Old 01-27-2008, 04:32 PM   #11
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

Slamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSlamaga can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm sorry of my harsh language. I think I was very upset of something. It happens sometimes and do what you did in that case. I mean by that, putting me in the right track. What I wanted to say, in a polite way, it is that I once got traumatised by reading mode magasine. I won't say much more. And since that time, I'm just freak out with that. It's a kind of post traumatic thing. Life is like a big class in which you learn by your errors, am I wrong?
Old 01-27-2008, 04:37 PM   #12
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
I'm sorry of my harsh language. I think I was very upset of something. It happens sometimes and do what you did in that case. I mean by that, putting me in the right track. What I wanted to say, in a polite way, it is that I once got traumatised by reading mode magasine. I won't say much more. And since that time, I'm just freak out with that. It's a kind of post traumatic thing. Life is like a big class in which you learn by your errors, am I wrong?
I hear you. I think that a lot of us have been traumatized by reading those magazines. But that's an even bigger thread.
Old 01-27-2008, 04:44 PM   #13
Slamaga
An headbanger's journey

I feel better now.

Just to go back in the main thread. What I like the most with a fluffy girl is the warmness, physically and pyschologically (I mean the feeling and the link between two persons. Hard to explain....).
Old 01-27-2008, 04:46 PM   #14
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Quote:
I feel better now.

Just to go back in the main thread. What I like the most with a fluffy girl is the warmness, physically and pyschologically (I mean the feeling and the link between two persons. Hard to explain....).
I think a lot of people here really understand and relate to that feeling. Size often has a safety and comfort component.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:44 PM   #15
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Don't bandy about medical terms that way, yo. Generalizations and insults suck my asshole no matter who is dishing them out.
Hey, I like your attitude, Waxy. Reminds me of mine.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:47 PM   #16
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Doesn't hope spring eternal? As a fat woman, I sure hope it does.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:01 AM   #17
Artflsoul

Like I said, I still find thin women attractive... (I mean to a point... My male instincts do tend to fade off dramatically when I see someone striving for that Hollywood anorexic look). But I can tell you that when I do see an attractive “thin” woman, my first thoughts might be how she might look with a “muffin top.” If I want to spend a few moments entertaining my little mini fantasy… I might go on to imagine her tummy filling up the front of her pants… Or her dress beginning to slope forward. I might even imagine her wearing the same clothing and not realizing (or better yet not caring) that they have become tight against her body. If she is someone I have a “crush” on, I might go on to imagine how she reveals to me that she has secretly always had a desire to grow fatter, and that she loves the feel of her growing form. By now she knows my preference, and that she could only grow to be more beautiful.

I hope I don't come off as some kind of pervert who goes around drooling over women in the grocery store. I just want to express my feelings. Or maybe I want to provide some insight to the women here, how "we" (men) are thinking and feeling when we say that we prefer fat women. Or perhaps I am just doing this to explore and understand myself better. We all have our differences that make us who we are. This is one of mine.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:26 AM   #18
Artflsoul

I am sure that Slamaga did not intend to be offensive. One thing I have learned from working in an office is to be very careful how you read or write an email (or other informal communication). Without the physical presence and mannerisms, it is very easy to misread what someone is trying to communicate.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:29 AM   #19
Artflsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by meepmeep View Post
i think it's b/c its kind of different from mainstream society. Nobody in mainstream society wants to "gain weight". I think we like it b/c its different. I also like it b/c of all the curves women get when they gain. They're just rounder and softer and cuddlier. Just better
Well said... and for that I am glad not to be in "mainstream society."
Old 01-28-2008, 06:35 AM   #20
Artflsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
There are so many threads like this, that I think people are just slow to start yet another one. But give it time.

In the meantime read some of the older threads. That's why we keep them.
I have read some of the other threads and they are very interesting. I suppose I could have just "piped up" on an existing topic, but I just got an impulse to start my own. Not sure why...
Old 01-28-2008, 06:46 AM   #21
Artflsoul

Quote:
What I like the most with a fluffy girl is the warmness, physically and pyschologically (I mean the feeling and the link between two persons. Hard to explain....).
Yes it is very hard to explain the link between two individuals... let alone two individuals who have a different "type" of link than the mainstream.

I enjoy exploring it though...