Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 04-06-2008, 08:29 AM   #51
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveldude1961 View Post
Apollo cakes, a chocolate cake with kreme laced through it, really good.

a candy bar called welchs fudge bar, only one store in neighborhood carried it.

Frenchs made this stuff called pasta shakes, it was flavored cheese that was great on plain pasta.

Chocdiles, basically chocolate covered twinkies

They still make chocodiles, I had one yesterday....or maybe I had a super old one? lol
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #52
traveldude1961

traveldude1961 can now change their title
Default chocdiles

I do recall seeing them in New york a couple years ago, but no longer sold here in Boston Area
traveldude1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:23 AM   #53
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

*bump*

Mother's Cookies has ceased operations East Coasters might not know this brand because the factory was in California. For those who love Mother's, you better go out and get some before you can't anymore. The grocery store by my house hardly had anything left. I'll miss you Circus Animal Cookies

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #54
Deven
Wendigo

Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!Deven keeps pushing the rep limit!

Planter's PB Crisps. Those things were so amazing. It was this awesome outside cookie with sweet peanut butter. I hated peanut butter as a kid, but those I could eat until the cows came home.

This is a very recent discontinue: The Cheesy Bacon Tendercrisp at Burger King. Oh my god. My mom and I ate a ton of those things.

Original Jolt Cola. The crap they have in the can has so many herbal/other additives it tastes like a regular energy drink. Blech.

Nesquik Cookies N Creme drink powder. Think oreo flavored milk without the actual cookies.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:31 AM   #55
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I miss Torengos--dip those things in salsa and cheese...OMG heaven!
Taco Bell made a "pizza type thing" (cant remember the name of it) but it was on a cracker type crust. I LOVED that thing.

Since I worked there for over 8 years, I do not miss anything that Pizza Hut makes.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:17 AM   #56
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pepsi Holiday Spice! It was a limited time thing in 2004 and again in 2006, and both times I stocked up like crazy. How I miss it. <3.

thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #57
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
Pepsi Holiday Spice! It was a limited time thing in 2004 and again in 2006, and both times I stocked up like crazy. How I miss it. <3.

I thought I saw that in Oklahoma here last year .... I tried it when it first came out and I personally didn't care for it. I'm glad someone loved it.

I must say I'm very intrigued by a Chocodile and I really really want one!!
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:49 PM   #58
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnie1653 View Post
I thought I saw that in Oklahoma here last year .... I tried it when it first came out and I personally didn't care for it. I'm glad someone loved it.

I must say I'm very intrigued by a Chocodile and I really really want one!!
Ah, really!? I don't remember seeing it! If it's there again..let me know! I'll try to get my relatives in Oklahoma to send me some!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:21 PM   #59
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club
Default Things I really miss!

Taco flavored Doritos. I used to eat them by the bagfulls.

and the Cashew special pizza at Pizza Hut. It was sausage, cashews and onions on pan pizza.

And ripley, my ex hubby works for nestles and I can get you all the butterfinger crisps your little heart desires. just let me know if you want me to send you some!
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 10:49 PM   #60
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewels_mystery View Post
I love that stuff. They still sell it. I know in NY, its usually sold in the worst neighborhoods.
Same here!
We have it in the ghettos of Pittsburgh.
Tahitian Treat is tasty.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:49 PM   #61
AshleyEileen
chunky

AshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions communityAshleyEileen is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Patty Bombshell View Post
Taco flavored Doritos. I used to eat them by the bagfulls.

and the Cashew special pizza at Pizza Hut. It was sausage, cashews and onions on pan pizza.

And ripley, my ex hubby works for nestles and I can get you all the butterfinger crisps your little heart desires. just let me know if you want me to send you some!
We have Taco Doritos too!
Old 10-14-2008, 12:14 PM   #62
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club

Ok Ashley, I need some Taco doritos STAT!!!!
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:19 PM   #63
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
*bump*

Mother's Cookies has ceased operations East Coasters might not know this brand because the factory was in California. For those who love Mother's, you better go out and get some before you can't anymore. The grocery store by my house hardly had anything left. I'll miss you Circus Animal Cookies

WHHHHAT?! are you serious?

mother's cookies are so amazinggg. i'm so sad now.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #64
AshleyEileen
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Patty Bombshell View Post
Ok Ashley, I need some Taco doritos STAT!!!!
I find things in the smallest places like the ghetto convenience store downtown.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #65
IDigHeavyGuys

IDigHeavyGuys has said some nice things

I don't know if they don't make them anymore or just don't sell them around here, but I went CRAZY over coffee 'n' cream Oreos!

I also used to LOVE Jack Daniel's Wildberry Jack drinks. I don't drink usually, and I really don't drink enough to get drunk, but I would have one every once in a while at night. They do still have them, but they changed the mix or whatever, and I was a little sad when I saw "New Taste!" on the label. And it was crap. Really. I drink Seagram's Wildberry sometimes, but I miss Wildberry Jack. It upset me so much that I actually wrote to the company and let them know how I felt about it, although I'd never done that before. Don't I just sound like an alcoholic?
IDigHeavyGuys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #66
IDigHeavyGuys

There was also this ice cream-like thing, and I don't know what it was called, but it was ice cream with hard chocolate layers between ice cream layers. You cut it like a cake. I only had it a few times, but I want it again!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #67
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDigHeavyGuys View Post
There was also this ice cream-like thing, and I don't know what it was called, but it was ice cream with hard chocolate layers between ice cream layers. You cut it like a cake. I only had it a few times, but I want it again!
I know exactly what you are talking about, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called either. I think it was made by Breyer's ??? Maybe? It was good.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:19 AM   #68
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyone View Post
I miss Torengos--dip those things in salsa and cheese...OMG heaven!
Taco Bell made a "pizza type thing" (cant remember the name of it) but it was on a cracker type crust. I LOVED that thing.

Since I worked there for over 8 years, I do not miss anything that Pizza Hut makes.
torengos was the shit. i miss em.
i remember starburst fruit twist. they was good as hell but sadly they are sold anymore.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:19 AM   #69
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
I know exactly what you are talking about, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called either. I think it was made by Breyer's ??? Maybe? It was good.
Vienetta!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 05:03 AM   #70
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

Keebler Cheesecake cookies!
Old 10-15-2008, 05:09 AM   #71
Upstate New York Foodee
Sick of poli-tricks

Upstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesUpstate New York Foodee can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Good news Taco Doritos lovers, they are back for Halloween for a limited time.

I have seen them at a Wilson Farms in Buffalo, but I'm sure that it is a country wide re-release.

Be on the lookout for a "limited edition" package though.

There's a picture of it on this blog, if that will help anyone locating it...

http://pcjm.blogspot.com/2008/10/at-...o-doritos.html
Upstate New York Foodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:27 AM   #72
Jane
Photo (c) Fatlane

Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!Jane keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
Vienetta!!!!!!!!
We could still find Vienetta, but my son was addicted to the Mint version of the Vienetta, and it was scouring hell and wherever to find that until he just gave up.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #73
IDigHeavyGuys

Oh yeah! That was it. Miss that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
Vienetta!!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:02 PM   #74
Mindee

Mindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this boardMindee carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10centporkchop View Post
If they ever bring back Frank-o American macaroni and cheese in a can I will eat nothing but that for a week. I'm also a huge fan of Chef-Boy-R-Dee's Beef-o-ghetti. It was better than spaghetti-o's. Maybe the food companies should have focus groups made up of fat people. After all, we're the ones buying and eating most of their products.
I believe your mac & cheese can be found at WalMart, but like all the other "Franco" products they are now branded as Campbells. My husband loves the stuff. I wouldn't eat it if I was dieing from starvation.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #75
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think I've posted about this before, but I really miss the Maple-Cheddar breakfast sandwich from Dunkin Donuts.

I also lament the discontinuance of the McRib Sandwich at McDonalds.

Can I get an amen??