Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #76
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I miss Chocodiles.Here in NJ I have not seen them for 15 years plus!Choclate covered twinkies for those not knowing.
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:08 PM   #77
Tori DeLuca
The Big Butt Beauty

Tori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTori DeLuca can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think I would gain another 100 pounds if there was a Dunkin Donuts in my area anymore. The one that was near me closed, as well as the Carvel. I miss them more than words can say
I also miss drakes Cakes horribly. I think I need to move back east
Tori DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:17 PM   #78
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
I think I've posted about this before, but I really miss the Maple-Cheddar breakfast sandwich from Dunkin Donuts.

I also lament the discontinuance of the McRib Sandwich at McDonalds.

Can I get an amen??

In Canada, these come out once a year. My dad is in heaven. lol
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #79
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
You miss the Coke with lime... I miss the Coke with Lemon... and the Pepsi Twist, too....
I got Pepsi with Lemon a few days ago..it's an "NFL Kickoff Limited Edition Flavor" or something like that, so stock up! I got it at a Super Walmart.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #80
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I got Pepsi with Lemon a few days ago..it's an "NFL Kickoff Limited Edition Flavor" or something like that, so stock up! I got it at a Super Walmart.
I loved that stuff, but all the grocery stores in my area are already out of stock

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:44 PM   #81
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
I loved that stuff, but all the grocery stores in my area are already out of stock
Aw, that's too bad! Maybe they'll get another shipment?
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #82
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

taco doritos? really? we have them all year round here!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:52 AM   #83
Goddess Patty
Here for the buffet :)

Goddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 clubGoddess Patty is a member of the 500 club

I NEED Taco Doritos. Im paying, whos sending????
Goddess Patty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #84
nabz28ss

nabz28ss has said some nice things

Don't know if anyone posted this, but mine was the Hostess Choco-Bliss
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (23.7 KB, 185 views)
Old 10-29-2008, 12:59 PM   #85
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Patty Bombshell View Post
I NEED Taco Doritos. Im paying, whos sending????

Unfortunately the new taco doritos are not the taco doritos of yore. Back in the day when Jay Leno was the spokesperson, they teamed up with Taco Bell and made Taco Bell Doritos. They tasted like they had every layer of a seven layer burrito on them. The new taco doritos just taste like they have taco seasoning and that nacho cheese flavor. None of those subtle sour cream or guacamole hints that toned down the intensity of the flavor and made them addictive.

I miss Pepsi twist so much. I'm going to have to go hunt for that NFL stuff. The lime flavored stuff was CRAP. Eugh.

I also miss Domino's all-american cheeseburger pizza, or whatever it was called. It had a ketchup/mustard sauce and american cheese. It was so freaking good.

Also, Reese's fudge covered peanut butter cups. Need I say more.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:53 PM   #86
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Marathon bar

I'm plagued by chocolate candy I loved as a kid, but is no longer made.

However, if any of you remember the Marathon bar, produced by Mars for the United States (not to be confused with the Marathon bar in the UK, that's really a Snickers Bar), was a braid of caramel covered in chocolate. It was marketed as a foot of chewy goodness. It didn't sell well, so Mars discontinued it in 1981.

However, Cadbury has reproduced it as the Curly Wurly
Old 11-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #87
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Trying to remember everything, but my mind is foggy.

Nabisco snaps. Now, I don't know if they tasted good because I was really young at the time, but I loved these things. I'd buy them across the street at a local deli. They had a slight salty after taste and I always preferred the cat chocolate chip ones, as opposed to the dog chocolate ones.

Another is a cheesecake pudding made by either Jello or Swiss Miss. It came in a pack of four, each cup had strawberry on the bottom and cheesecake pudding on top. I don't know if I would enjoy it now, not a fan of cheesecake anymore, but I'd give it another shot.

s'mores cookies which were microwaved, voila, instant s'mores without the hassle of assembly.

a line of frozen food called microwave magic (?)-- fries, burgers, even shakes all in individual servings. anyway else remember the brand? I searched for it to no avail.

Last edited by MissToodles; 01-18-2009 at 12:04 PM.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #88
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Mother's cookies are back! Kellogg bought the recipes and are manufacturing them again. They taste the same too.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #89
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
Mother's cookies are back! Kellogg bought the recipes and are manufacturing them again. They taste the same too.

now all would be right in the world IF starburst fruit twist would comeback.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:06 AM   #90
Orchid

Orchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this boardOrchid carries a lot of weight on this board

Callard & Bowser Nougat
wish that would be available again my favourite
Orchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #91
steadydecline
Tomorrow belongs to me.

steadydecline can now change their title

I don't know if they've stopped making it, or they just don't sell it here, or I keep missing it, but damn it, I've only had a McRib once and I want another one!

Also, I remember that they used to make combination spaghetti-os and ravioli. Ravioli-os, I think they were called. The other things I miss have already been listed here.

Like Pepsi Twist. And toaster pizzas!

Do they still make Wildberry Poptarts? If not, then I miss those. I haven't bought Poptarts since making the switch to Toaster Strudel, but I used to eat those ALL THE TIME when they came out.
steadydecline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:26 PM   #92
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadydecline View Post
I don't know if they've stopped making it, or they just don't sell it here, or I keep missing it, but damn it, I've only had a McRib once and I want another one!

Also, I remember that they used to make combination spaghetti-os and ravioli. Ravioli-os, I think they were called. The other things I miss have already been listed here.

Like Pepsi Twist. And toaster pizzas!

Do they still make Wildberry Poptarts? If not, then I miss those. I haven't bought Poptarts since making the switch to Toaster Strudel, but I used to eat those ALL THE TIME when they came out.
i had bought some wild berry poptarts at the meijers in livonia lastweek.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:42 PM   #93
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Hostess Powdered Donuts with Raspberry filling.
Oh, God, I loved those. Used to eat the outside, all the way around, and then eat it just in regular bites. My sister and I were talking about those not long ago; we both loved them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
Pizza Hut used to have a pizza called "the Edge". It was super thin and had toppings to the edge and a great mix of seasonings (I think the stuff they put on their breadsticks) GOD I loved that pizza...lol
Second that one! Delicious! My all time favorite Pizza Hut Pizza. Then again, I'm not much of a fan of chain pizza, and would have to be on the verge of true starvation to eat it.

When I was a child, I adored Shasta's "Tiki Punch" soda. Yum. Also, there was some kind of lemon refrigerator cookies I loved that I haven't seen in years, as well as very good lemon Girl Scout cookies.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote