Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile Picture Thread: Chris & Mary [SSBHM, FFA]

I figure since everyone else is making "official" picture threads, Chris and I might as well created a separate thread for our pictures as well.
And what a perfect time to do it; when we finally got around to taking more pictures!

I'm gonna start it off with some of the pictures Chris and I took tonight, and I'm sure he's going to add more sometime tomorrow. <3

So I hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

(And for some reason, despite the fact that I edited all the picture's to be smaller; a few of the pictures are still gigantic.)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #2
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Oh, yeah. I'm totally grabbing one of his moobs in one of those pictures. xP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 02-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Just had to point it out to the people, geeez. LOL It's late I'm going to bed
Old 02-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
Nightfire

Nightfire has said some nice things

Great pics you two.
Nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Squee!

They are all so adorable, but that second one is priceless. You BOTH look as if you are thinking "I am the luckiest person alive."

Awesome.
Old 02-07-2008, 01:19 AM   #6
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
They are all so adorable, but that second one is priceless. You BOTH look as if you are thinking "I am the luckiest person alive."

Awesome.

I totally agree and that's a great way to sum up those mutual expressions.
Old 02-07-2008, 05:58 AM   #7
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
I like that one best. :-) Mary's expression says it all.

It's interesting how, though the subjects are of course the same, your use of camera and setting has become more imaginative and artistic.

-SnapDragon.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:25 AM   #8
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks for rubbing your happiness in our faces....

j/k....haha. Great pics!
Old 02-07-2008, 12:29 PM   #9
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Dude I laughed out loud. The moob grop and the facial expression combined = comedy gold.

And uhm yeah..freaking adorable pics.
Old 02-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #10
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The last picture makes my heart smile

EDIT:

PS - How high is Chris in the second pic? lol
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #11
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

wow nice looking couple.

and yeah chris's eyes looks glassy as hell lol drugs are bad lol
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #12
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

thanks for all the compliments

Who says there is nothing good on TV?

Last edited by ChrisVersion2; 02-07-2008 at 03:39 PM.
ChrisVersion2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #13
lady of the dark
I like bellies!

lady of the dark can now change their title

You two look sooo sweet together! I'm so happy for you two! (and jealous because my boyfriend won't let me put photo's of him on the board)
lady of the dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:07 PM   #14
Fatgator

Fatgator can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
thanks for all the compliments

Who says there is nothing good on TV?
I see a Patriots thing in the background...you 2 must be bummed huh? Lol
Fatgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #15
ChrisVersion2

Bummed no, they played like the Giants played at the start of the past season, nope not at all, they played like losers.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #16
Fatgator

Fatgator can now change their title

Lol okay. I love football, college and NFL...I watched it, the Patriots haven't looked the same the last half of the season to me. But I feel for ya though.
Fatgator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #17
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Omg, you guys so sooo friggen cute!
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #18
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

[QUOTE=MaryElizabethAntoinette]I figure since everyone else is making "official" picture threads, Chris and I might as well created a separate thread for our pictures as well.
And what a perfect time to do it; when we finally got around to taking more pictures!

I'm gonna start it off with some of the pictures Chris and I took tonight, and I'm sure he's going to add more sometime tomorrow. <3

So I hope you all enjoy looking at the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them.

(And for some reason, despite the fact that I edited all the picture's to be smaller; a few of the pictures are still gigantic.)

I absolutely LOVE the looks on both your faces in this one.
Such sweet pics!
Old 02-09-2008, 12:41 AM   #19
Susie Q

Susie Q has said some nice things

You are a very lucky girl, MaryElizabethAntoinette! :-) And the pics are great, thanks for posting them!
Old 02-09-2008, 02:15 AM   #20
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Ok, Mary and Chris...

You two are uber effin' cute, as usual.

These are hot, I love the way you look at him!

And Mary, your hair looks great, I love it. I don't know what you were talking about!! It's a great length. Although I still can't picture you as a blonde...<3

Love you guys

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #21
Lady Bella UK
Sit on me fat boy

Lady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLady Bella UK can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Awww! Such beautiful photos...so nice to see you so happy together

Bella x
Old 02-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #22
buscando

buscando has said some nice things

Love the pics, you two look great together.

Unless it's out and I missed it, you two should post the story of how you got together. I"m sure others would like to hear it too!
buscando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:22 PM   #23
ChrisVersion2

Well she sign up for DIMs, and posted a few comments. I noticed that she was from one town over. I couldn't believe it. So I messaged her on here.

Thinking to myself that this is gonna be like me being a wide receiver going to catch a pass, I know I'm not gonna catch it but I just lay out and just stretch to catch it, and I do. Just dumbfounded.

We had a rough patch at the start, I was nervous everyday that we were gonna break up. We always seemed to work it out and since then haven’t looked back.

Tho… I’d love to hear her side of the story
Old 02-16-2008, 11:31 PM   #24
buscando

buscando has said some nice things

WOW...that's so awesome. Congrats to you, I totally hear where you are coming from too and can tell you appreciate what you've found with her.

Now if a pretty girl from the next town over from me would just post here...
buscando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #25
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Haha, yeah Chris got it right.

When I turned 18... literally the day of, I finally joined dimensions. Not that I was lurking around here since I was 11 or anything. And he messaged me cuz he lived near me. Like, we knew some of the same places and whatnot.
And then after a month of random talking he got up the courage to ask me to a party he was having. So I got one of my guy friends and we decided to go.
I mean, all of my friends are guys, and when I meet anyone new I always have an entourage of some sort. So my friend Tom and I drove into Waltham (which we like to refer to as the asshole of the universe). Cuz the Metropolitan State Hospital used to be located in Waltham, and then when they closed it down they let all of their patients out on the street. Waltham is now flooded with homeless crazy people. Well, most of them have died off already, but yeah... Waltham is like God ate some bad corn.
Anyway, Tom and I finally found the house and we nervously walked up. I knocked on the door and Chris opened it. I go to shake his hand and he goes, "We hug here." So I hugged him.

It was awkward for the first half an hour cuz it was just like 5 of us. But when everyone else started to arrive it was great. Tom and I ended up staying until like 5:00 AM. I honestly don't even remember driving my car home, we had a great time.

So that's how our relationship started. I just partied with him and his friends. And then after about a month of that, I started hanging out with Chris alone.

Our relationship was extremely rocky in the beginning because Chris treated me like shit. Not because he enjoys being a mean asshole, but because he didn't think before he spoke. And he was extremely inconsiderate. I have no effin' idea why I put up with him. I mean, he treated me like shit and pissed me off constantly. And we had absolutely nothing in common except for the fact that he's a BHM and I'm an FFA. He was loud, obnoxious, and dumb. And I am quiet, calm, and intelligent. So we clashed big time.

I don't really remember when it started to change. It was quite a while ago when things started getting better, so I barely remember when things were bad. And either way, we've both changed for the better. He's learned to be more considerate and to think before he speaks. And I've learned to be more tolerant.

It's interesting how love can turn aspects you once hated into aspects you're now fond of. I don't think thats grammatically correct at all. But like, for example. He loves Star Trek, and at first I thought it was the lamest shit I have ever seen in my life. But now... he will come home from work and I'll be curled up on the couch enjoying Star Trek by myself. So we've both kinda adapted to each other.

I'm sure there is a lot more to it than that. But I'm done rambling. xP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]