Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-08-2011, 07:35 AM   #251
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
omg more mofo'n photos

Us again.

Another Epic hat.

No Candids

Say when.

Make mmmMellos, not war!

My butt

You guys are too cute.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:08 AM   #252
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Mary you are rocking those shoes! lol
Oh come on, they're in a yard - I'd do the same thing!

Also, the Bowzer-shirt friend looks like he parties hard. Hehe.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:15 AM   #253
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Mary you are rocking those shoes! lol
I was wearing matching red heels for like half the night... then I sucked it up and put on my sneakers so I wouldn't like drunkenly fall over. xP

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:11 PM   #254
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
I was wearing matching red heels for like half the night... then I sucked it up and put on my sneakers so I wouldn't like drunkenly fall over. xP
i do the same thing...without drinking LMAO.....I fall over - all on my own
Old 08-11-2011, 01:31 PM   #255
BigDiesel07

BigDiesel07 has said some nice things

You guys are my hero and heroine.. Awesome!
BigDiesel07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:08 PM   #256
Llamarama

Llamarama can now change their title

Really awesome pictures.
Llamarama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #257
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

mmmCake!

Making it!

Love and Cake!

Post belly rub.

It was great!
Old 10-17-2011, 08:22 PM   #258
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did you put rum in the cake?
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:46 AM   #259
otherwhere

otherwhere can now change their title

You guys are a darn cute couple. Looks like you're having your cake and eating it too! I hope continued happiness for the both of you
Old 10-18-2011, 08:42 PM   #260
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

No rum in the cake, tho totally an idea I'm stealing for next time
Old 01-14-2012, 03:26 PM   #261
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking New Photos!

Although they aren't the classiest pictures ever... Chris and I took some more, revealing, ones about a week ago.

Figured I'd share some of them here...

<3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #262
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very nice (borat voice)
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 09:15 PM   #263
ChrisVersion2

I just want to go on record and say pictures with cake are better :P
Old 01-15-2012, 11:48 AM   #264
PaperZombie

PaperZombie can now change their title

Quote:
Although they aren't the classiest pictures ever... Chris and I took some more, revealing, ones about a week ago.

<3
Amazing artwork!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:15 AM   #265
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

<3
Great pics! It is always great seeing you two
Old 01-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #266
metabliss
Just cool enough 4 school

metabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot picsmetabliss does more than just post hot pics

Love these pics!!
metabliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:42 AM   #267
Windigo
The wolf spirit

Windigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized repWindigo has super-sized rep

You both are so cute, I like people who look so happy together
Old 01-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #268
Fishstick1111

Fishstick1111 has said some nice things

Is that an "Art of Drowning" Tattoo on your right arm? It reminds me of it. Either way its awesome!
Fishstick1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #269
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishstick1111 View Post
Is that an "Art of Drowning" Tattoo on your right arm? It reminds me of it. Either way its awesome!
Hehe, of course it is. And my back is All Hallows EP (except for the horseman part). I love AFI a liiiiittle bit too much. <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #270
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Great pics! It is always great seeing you two
Quote:
Originally Posted by metabliss View Post
Love these pics!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windigo View Post
You both are so cute, I like people who look so happy together

Thanks so much everyone!! <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 01-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #271
BriarChubNJ

BriarChubNJ can now change their title

Quote:

<3

Somebody better call the fire department, because those are some HOT pics! You guys are awesome
BriarChubNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #272
KittyCourtz
Freelance Illustrator

KittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKittyCourtz can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh my goodness, these are gorgeous! Why have I not seen these before? XD

You two remind me of a couple I made up. The guy is actually from a game I like while the girl I created myself. =)
KittyCourtz is offline   Reply With Quote