Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #26
lady of the dark
I like bellies!

lady of the dark can now change their title

That's a lovely story! And very honest. I have to admit, when I first saw pictures of you two, I really hoped that you two lived close to eachother, and that it was not a very long distance relationship in wich you two hardly had the chance to meet. (Yes I really do think this far) The first time I saw a picture of you two loving eachother so much really striked me. In a way it made me open up more to my boyfriend and love him more. (yes I know it sounds strange)
lady of the dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #27
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like how you two discuss on the board. It reminds me of what's said about a lot of couples -- that they communicate better when they put down what they're thinking in writing.

Mary -- I don't like Star Trek either, but I often wondered if I would like it if I forced myself to sit through a few episodes. I never managed to get into it, despite umpteen people I know liking it and science fiction being my 'thing'. (I write science fiction, in fact I could probably say now that I write SF for a living on account of being made redundant at the end of last year, even though the money I have made from it thus far is lousy)

-SnapDragon.
Old 02-17-2008, 06:12 PM   #28
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default dear sweet gal

dont ya know opposites attract? my late partner was very quiet and I am a loud mouth big time who is not afraid to tell someone man or woman when they are wrong that they are wrong and to fuck off....

and their is nothing wrong with star trek...lol may you live a long and properous life together and you get chris even bigger lol
likeitmatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #29
rissanycffa

rissanycffa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
Just had to point it out to the people, geeez. LOL It's late I'm going to bed
OMG Chris you are so handsome, you need to start a SSBHM model site, like right now!!! Mary could take the photos

I love this photo of you

and Mary your a doll!
rissanycffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:05 AM   #30
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Squee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Haha, yeah Chris got it right.

When I turned 18... literally the day of, I finally joined dimensions. Not that I was lurking around here since I was 11 or anything. And he messaged me cuz he lived near me. Like, we knew some of the same places and whatnot.
And then after a month of random talking he got up the courage to ask me to a party he was having. So I got one of my guy friends and we decided to go.
I mean, all of my friends are guys, and when I meet anyone new I always have an entourage of some sort. So my friend Tom and I drove into Waltham (which we like to refer to as the asshole of the universe). Cuz the Metropolitan State Hospital used to be located in Waltham, and then when they closed it down they let all of their patients out on the street. Waltham is now flooded with homeless crazy people. Well, most of them have died off already, but yeah... Waltham is like God ate some bad corn.
Anyway, Tom and I finally found the house and we nervously walked up. I knocked on the door and Chris opened it. I go to shake his hand and he goes, "We hug here." So I hugged him.

It was awkward for the first half an hour cuz it was just like 5 of us. But when everyone else started to arrive it was great. Tom and I ended up staying until like 5:00 AM. I honestly don't even remember driving my car home, we had a great time.

So that's how our relationship started. I just partied with him and his friends. And then after about a month of that, I started hanging out with Chris alone.

Our relationship was extremely rocky in the beginning because Chris treated me like shit. Not because he enjoys being a mean asshole, but because he didn't think before he spoke. And he was extremely inconsiderate. I have no effin' idea why I put up with him. I mean, he treated me like shit and pissed me off constantly. And we had absolutely nothing in common except for the fact that he's a BHM and I'm an FFA. He was loud, obnoxious, and dumb. And I am quiet, calm, and intelligent. So we clashed big time.

I don't really remember when it started to change. It was quite a while ago when things started getting better, so I barely remember when things were bad. And either way, we've both changed for the better. He's learned to be more considerate and to think before he speaks. And I've learned to be more tolerant.

It's interesting how love can turn aspects you once hated into aspects you're now fond of. I don't think thats grammatically correct at all. But like, for example. He loves Star Trek, and at first I thought it was the lamest shit I have ever seen in my life. But now... he will come home from work and I'll be curled up on the couch enjoying Star Trek by myself. So we've both kinda adapted to each other.

I'm sure there is a lot more to it than that. But I'm done rambling. xP
So cute.

And really, probably the best take on Waltham that I've ever read.

Except they have this one good wine store.
Old 02-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #31
boompoet

boompoet has said some nice things
Default Awsome

Go Chris. That's the kind of woman I'm looking for.

Mary, you're a lucky woman. You can tell by the look on his face he's in heaven.

You guys rock.

boompoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:33 PM   #32
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

hey thanks man... you know something she is quite the lucky gal

... tho truth be told, I'm the lucky one here.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:42 AM   #33
tribaltattoos75

tribaltattoos75 can now change their title

Man I hope Im as lucky as you some day. Mary is HOT!
tribaltattoos75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:55 AM   #34
Scott

Scott has said some nice things

That's really a great story, you guys. I like that Mary now watches the Star Trek episodes! LOL. Now if I can only find an FFA who'll get into the comics I read...
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:08 AM   #35
Molly

Molly has said some nice things

Something about Mary's description of your relationship together reminds me of my early relationship with my dude. I didn't like my man when we first met! He was loud, obnoxious and quite willing to burn bridges... but now, we are married! We both changed, and are both happier together than we ever were apart.

Thanks for sharing you beautiful pictures and stories with us!
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #36
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

You two are just adorable. The pictures, the words, everything!!! Seriously, I think I love you both

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #37
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Arrow New Pictures!

As of March 17th...

This is totally my favorite picture of us, ever.

Chris decided to strike a pose in mid-kiss. I mean, why not?

There are more, but those two are the best. <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #38
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That first one is awesome, absolutely fantastic pictures guys!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #39
ntwp
FFA

ntwp can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette
Chris decided to strike a pose in mid-kiss. I mean, why not?
Chris obviously thinks he is such a rock star! I bet it's your fault for making him cocky. I think you guys are fantastic.
ntwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:50 PM   #40
Falling Boy
Winter is coming..

Falling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticedFalling Boy never has a post go unnoticed

Hey great to see a happy couple! Best of luck to you both! Cheers
Falling Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:40 AM   #41
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

How totally cute.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:43 AM   #42
Dr. P Marshall

Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!Dr. P Marshall keeps pushing the rep limit!

Great pictures guys (as always)! You two are wonderful together. It's always nice to see a really happy couple. (Especially one as adorable as you guys.)
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:07 AM   #43
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Why thank you everyone!

I just figured since I made an "official picture thread" for Chris & I, I should continue to add more pictures when we take 'em.

Ooo, I turn 19 in 11 minutes, and that also means I've been a member here for exactly a year. Yay!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #44
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabethAntoinette View Post
Why thank you everyone!

I just figured since I made an "official picture thread" for Chris & I, I should continue to add more pictures when we take 'em.

Ooo, I turn 19 in 11 minutes, and that also means I've been a member here for exactly a year. Yay!
Hey, happy 19th birthday!

And I love how you signed up for Dimensions the moment you turned 18

Best wishes on the next year being just as exciting as this past one was!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:34 AM   #45
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post

Mary -- I don't like Star Trek either, but I often wondered if I would like it if I forced myself to sit through a few episodes. I never managed to get into it, despite umpteen people I know liking it and science fiction being my 'thing'.
(sorry to go off topic here).

I was never all that much of a Star Trek fan either, although I watched some of 'Next Generation' at the time. But this article by David Brin in Salon made me almost feel like I should re-watch it:
http://www.salon.com/ent/movies/feat...ain/index.html

Also on his web page he has a follow up here:
http://www.davidbrin.com/starwars1.html

If you are writing SF, you could do worse than read what he says here.

-Ed
PS. I admit, I adore Brin's 'Uplift' loose trilogy of books, so I'm inclined to read what he has to say in a favorable frame of mind. Your mileage may vary, etc.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:23 PM   #46
Wantabelly
100% FFA

Wantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot picsWantabelly does more than just post hot pics

Gorgeous pics... I hope you two keep going strong... Love and hugs xxx

Happy Birthday Mary!
Wantabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:40 PM   #47
Scott

Scott has said some nice things
Default Well, no wonder...

...these photos are so great! It's so RARE that you see anything like these! No wonder all of us are reacting so strongly. A cute woman and a big round man? In photos together? Kissing and being all into each other? CRAZINESS!!

Seriously, you two - great stuff. You give hope to all of us hoping for something similar!
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:42 AM   #48
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

Default April 2008

Chris and I took more pictures, so I figured I'd update this thread and post some of them.
Most of them were individual ones, cuz we didn't have the tripod... so someone was needed to actually take the picture.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #49
LoveBHMS
default title

That last one is priceless.

You two are the cutest couple alive.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:08 AM   #50
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

What cute couple.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote