Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #51
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Too cute. Too damn cute!!!
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 06:56 PM   #52
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has commented in this thread.

Warmest Regards,
Chris K.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:44 AM   #53
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As always great pictures! You guys are adorable!
Old 04-14-2008, 02:49 PM   #54
Hawksmoor
The Sedentary Misanthrope

Hawksmoor does more than just post hot picsHawksmoor does more than just post hot picsHawksmoor does more than just post hot picsHawksmoor does more than just post hot pics

Great photos you two; definitely adorable and gush-worthy. They're also good enough to make me jealous. As a fellow BHM, I hope some of Chris' good fortune eventually comes my way. The single life gets really stale after a while, especially when one hits a milestone birthday as I just did on April 3rd (the big 3-0 )
Hawksmoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #55
sunnie1653
Happiest. Mommy. Ever. :)

sunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysunnie1653 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I don't normally post in this forum, but I was just sitting here and figured I'd read everything this time. You two are so freakin adorable, the cuteness in this thread is like a 14 on a 1-10 scale.

Much love and happiness to you two

*Hugs*
Melina
sunnie1653 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 07:10 PM   #56
cammy
bellyphile

cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board

The last photo is just too cute for words.
.:* .:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #57
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Gorgeous, stunning, astounding...what a wonderful look at the natural, beautiful moments in your relationship.

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:49 PM   #58
aduronia

aduronia can now change their title

you guys are so cute/hot it's ridiculous.
really.

aduronia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 07:33 PM   #59
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Gah, definitely the dreamiest couple on the dims boards. You're both awesome as hell.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:53 AM   #60
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

what a very lovely couple

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:59 AM   #61
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*Subscribe*

I love this thread. You two are so cute.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:19 AM   #62
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That last pic? Yah, what everyone else has said. Chris you look so relaxed and content, and Mary has the best cat-that-ate-the-cream look I may ever have seen. Really, a great pic by any standards.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM   #63
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Chris, I have but one thing to say to you.

SCORE!

You both look so happy. I am totally envious. Congradulations!

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:30 AM   #64
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You two always look so happy and blissed out. I also really like the juxtaposition of Mary's thinness and Chris's fatness. You're an adorable couple.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:44 PM   #65
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

You two make LOVE lovely!
Old 04-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #66
lady of the dark
I like bellies!

lady of the dark can now change their title

So cute, so sexy, so d*mn sweet!
Old 04-17-2008, 07:45 PM   #67
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Haven't been in this thread for awhile - shame on me.

The sepia-toned photo in post #37 is lovely, as is the last one in the last series in post #48. Thanks, you two - fantastic work.
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 08:58 PM   #68
iheartsquishys

iheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesiheartsquishys can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You guys are adorable! Who wouldn't be jealous of that?
iheartsquishys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #69
Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC can now change their title

Those are the cutest pics ever
Olga_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #70
FreneticFang

FreneticFang can now change their title

My favorite is definitely the one with Mary on his "lap" kissing him. 5th one I think?

That is hotness right there! The size difference.
FreneticFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #71
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

*opens door and peeks in*

*notices that he's caught*

*waves politely and smiles*

Thank you
Old 07-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #72
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

SOOOO Cute!!! I honestly just smile when I see these adorable pics...so cute.
IszyStone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #73
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

*pokes Chris to join OogleGirth*
CuriousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:06 PM   #74
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

You two are awesome together... But I'm still a bit jealous that you have a total hottie as your girl, Chris. I might have to steal her from ya.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #75
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default New pictures!

It's been a while since we've taken pictures and posted them on here. So I figured I would update this thread with some more eye candy.

And on a completely unrelated note:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote