Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #26
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

and might i commmend you on your name choice...how often do you see two FC inspired names one after another?
Old 02-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #27
JSmirkingRevenge

JSmirkingRevenge can now change their title

thank you! fantastic choice of names yourself! it is, without a doubt, my most favorite movie.

"I am Jack's colon. I get cancer. I kill Jack."
JSmirkingRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 07:58 AM   #28
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I got the Eye of Ra when I was 15. My mom came with me... she loves tattoos too It symbols protection and royal power from deities - but I didn't know that then. I just thought it was cool

The other represents my love for music. The rainbow symbolizes my musical schizophrenia It popped into my head at work last summer. My MP3 player had been stolen a few days before and I was decaying inside from the lack of music. The purple in the tattoo needs some fixing.

Anyway... there are more tattoos planned. My zodiac sign (Taurus), Maya the Bee and a half sun/haf moon tattoo, that has yet to be drawn, are amongst them...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0003_2.JPG (16.5 KB, 708 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0003-2.JPG (16.1 KB, 708 views)
Old 02-11-2008, 08:03 AM   #29
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarcity View Post
I got the Eye of Ra when I was 15. My mom came with me... she loves tattoos too It symbols protection and royal power from deities - but I didn't know that then. I just thought it was cool

The other represents my love for music. The rainbow symbolizes my musical schizophrenia It popped into my head at work last summer. My MP3 player had been stolen a few days before and I was decaying inside from the lack of music. The purple in the tattoo needs some fixing.

Anyway... there are more tattoos planned. My zodiac sign (Taurus), Maya the Bee and a half sun/haf moon tattoo, that has yet to be drawn, are amongst them...
Very cool. Love the music one. I'm a taurus as well.

And OMG, Ziltoid in the sig.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:42 AM   #30
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love seeing everyone's tats!

Also, thank you for the compliments on my froggie. The top of the foot hurt like hell...but I guess it wasn't that bad because when I saw Carl (the artists who did it) and he was looking at it, and asked, so when we doing the background and other foot? I'm like...ok, maybe this spring. lol

He was talking about a sky type background with some lily pads in the sky...and repeat the background on the other foot. I'm thinking it's a possibility.

I have 2 others designed, just need time and $$ to get 'em.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #31
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

One of my first, the back banner and partial of my koi fish

Better one of my back sans dreads

Elbow (which TOTALLY sucked) and a lil of 3 others

Angel Heart

Devil heart and like 2 days before locks

I also have 2 more, one for the movie The Crow because it is one of my fave movies on my bicep and a Punkish Alice from alice in wonderland on my inner arm that I got like... last week. Pics will be coming as soon as I get my camers from home

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #32
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

scarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesscarcity can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
Very cool. Love the music one. I'm a taurus as well.

And OMG, Ziltoid in the sig.
Thanks, fellow Taurus

And yeah! Ziltoid...Strapping Young Lad... just about whatever Devin Townsend does
Old 02-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #33
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I need to get more into Strapping Young Lad. But with the Devlab behind it, it can only be good. Can't be disappointed by Townsend. Indeed.
Old 02-11-2008, 04:29 PM   #34
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

awe, man I feel left out of this thread.

*goes and gets tattoo*

jkjk
Old 02-11-2008, 04:51 PM   #35
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

Quote:
I need to get more into Strapping Young Lad. But with the Devlab behind it, it can only be good. Can't be disappointed by Townsend. Indeed.
When I heard Strapping Young Lad first.... shiii... love at first...hearing(?)
Old 02-11-2008, 05:17 PM   #36
~da rev~
Call me Axel

Quote:
When I heard Strapping Young Lad first.... shiii... love at first...hearing(?)
Going CD shopping tomorrow. Any Strapping Young Lad suggestions?
Old 02-11-2008, 10:37 PM   #37
shadowbelly27

shadowbelly27 has said some nice things

Alien! Kind of surprised there isn't a thread about Gene Hoglan aka the Atomic Clock from SYL. He's a bhm with mad rhythm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1415444621_l.jpg (37.4 KB, 653 views)
shadowbelly27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #38
~da rev~
Call me Axel

That man plays with some huge logs. Aka, he uses a larger drumstick. I'm a drummer, I use bigger sticks as well.
Old 02-12-2008, 01:09 AM   #39
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

Alien AND City! *listens to Detox*

Gene Hoglan is a terrific drummer I especially like the song Love? because of his drumming
Old 02-12-2008, 10:26 AM   #40
~da rev~
Call me Axel

I will look for them both. I'm also looking for Ocean Maching by Townsend. Then, anything else that just pops out at me.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #41
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

this is an old picture, like 5 years old haha but it was right after i got it, same thing on the other arm

chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:42 PM   #42
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default i like that

[QUOTE=chublover350;697057]this is an old picture, like 5 years old haha but it was right after i got it, same thing on the other armQUOTE]

very nice..same on both arms?
Old 02-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #43
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Every year is going to be the year...then I think to myself...

"am I still going to like this when i'm 65?"

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:18 PM   #44
scarcity
Booboo! - and meow.

Quote:
I will look for them both. I'm also looking for Ocean Maching by Townsend. Then, anything else that just pops out at me.
Ocean Machine, is without a doubt, the best album I have ever heard! ...sry, I just don't know anyone who likes Devin

But shiiii.... Ocean Machine. It's on my wishlist on Amazon (CD variety in Iceland sucks big time).
Old 02-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #45
chublover350
your gunna love my nuts

chublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized repchublover350 has super-sized rep

[QUOTE=HDANGEL15;697094]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chublover350 View Post
this is an old picture, like 5 years old haha but it was right after i got it, same thing on the other armQUOTE]

very nice..same on both arms?
yea same thing on both arms
chublover350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #46
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
One of my first, the back banner and partial of my koi fish

Better one of my back sans dreads

Elbow (which TOTALLY sucked) and a lil of 3 others

Angel Heart

Devil heart and like 2 days before locks

I also have 2 more, one for the movie The Crow because it is one of my fave movies on my bicep and a Punkish Alice from alice in wonderland on my inner arm that I got like... last week. Pics will be coming as soon as I get my camers from home

Ahhh, a tat from The Crow?? This I must see!!
And garsh, you're so hot!! [can I say that?] Well you are.
And I still love your angel/devil ones...they rule

Such pretty eyes...ok, ok...enough drooling. Geez.

<3

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #47
~da rev~
Call me Axel

Quote:
Ocean Machine, is without a doubt, the best album I have ever heard! ...sry, I just don't know anyone who likes Devin

But shiiii.... Ocean Machine. It's on my wishlist on Amazon (CD variety in Iceland sucks big time).
I was only able to find Aliens! I'll take a hardcore listen tonight, or maybe tomorrow. I have to check out Ocean Machine, because I've only heard good things about it.

Yeah, I know no one that likes Mr. Townsend. I'm trying to get my roommates into Ziltoid. They're coming along.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:40 PM   #48
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Every year is going to be the year...then I think to myself...

"am I still going to like this when i'm 65?"

I figure when I'm sixty five I'll have better things to worry about than my youthful indulgence in body modification.

And if all else fails, I assume that laser removal will have been greatly improved upon by the time I'm old enough to regret my ink.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:23 AM   #49
Molly

Molly has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undine View Post
EEEEE! I <3 tattoos! You people have got some incredible ink!

Here's my one and only...so far. I've got like five more planned out.
It's a Celtic triple Goddess symbol:

Undine! Thats the tattoo I have been thinking of getting! I love it!
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #50
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default any tattoo on the private parts

for the men that they can show us?
likeitmatters is offline   Reply With Quote