Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #51
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeitmatters View Post
for the men that they can show us?
Oh man...once I dated a guy who had a few tats and piercings down there. No idea how he sat through that stuff.

I'm semi-dreading (semi-loving :P) the thought of getting my 7th tattoo this weekend. I have one hip done, and now I'm getting the other; let's just say, I fell asleep for all my other tats except the hip...where I was in constant agony.
Old 02-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #52
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The first tattoo I ever got was the headless horseman tattoo. It was a great 5 straight hours of needle-fun. Sleepy Hollow was like my favorite "fairy-tale-esque" story when I was a child. And I got it over to the side because I knew I was going to get a background of some sort.

The second tattoo I got was the first tattoo I got legally. And it was for my imaginary friend Jiminy. Jiminy Leonhart is my 745-pound imaginary lover. And I am 100% serious. Great, huh? xP

And then, I got The Nephillim, because I love AFI. I mean, it's a lot more significant than that because I've practically idolized Davey Havok since I was 12... which would make that 1/3 of my life. And anyone who is a real fan knows that the image stands for the lyrics, "I remain in shadows growing wings". Inspirational, eh?

After the Nephillim tattoo, I finally got enough money to get the outline done around the headless horseman on my back (which is already seen above). Now I just have to wait for the funds to get it filled in. The outline is taken from AFI's All Hallows EP.

Skeet. Skeet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #53
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

very nice!!
I was thinking of getting one on My belly, but not sure what to get

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:24 PM   #54
sugah kayne

sugah kayne can now change their title

Here is a pic of my latest tatt, done about a month ago.
Apologies for the poor pic quality...

I also have 3 others, which I will post pics of later.

sugah
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 001.jpg (12.1 KB, 625 views)
sugah kayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:27 PM   #55
sugah kayne

sugah kayne can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwannabeVERYfat View Post
very nice!!
I was thinking of getting one on My belly, but not sure what to get
Hi Jeff, you have a very budha-esq belly, so what about something like budha sitting cross legged on your belly with his arms up holding something on your chest ... a tree, a temple, the world, yinyang etc.

sugah
sugah kayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:52 PM   #56
IwannabeVERYfat

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugah kayne View Post
Hi Jeff, you have a very budha-esq belly, so what about something like budha sitting cross legged on your belly with his arms up holding something on your chest ... a tree, a temple, the world, yinyang etc.

sugah
Hi sugah, that is a great idea!!!! thanks!!

She is My dream lady!!
Old 02-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #57
IwannabeVERYfat

maybe have a banner above the budda, that would say "fat and happy"

now....I gotta get it designed, and have it done (I'm lousy at art)

She is My dream lady!!
Old 02-19-2008, 04:42 AM   #58
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default how about a tattoo

just below the belly line and arrow pointing down saying

I am chubby here too????
likeitmatters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:04 AM   #59
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yehaw! Finally figured out how to email my pic from my phone to my email.

Here is my newest one as of Saturday Sorry for the quality, but it was taken with my cell by the tattoo artist right after he finished.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new tat.jpg (5.4 KB, 579 views)

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #60
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I likes it Rowan. Very cool!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #61
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thank you It took about two hours, and surprisingly, didnt hurt anywhere near as much as my other two did. I'm not thrilled about the clover leaf because it isnt exactly what we discussed...but..at least it isnt hideous lol

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 02-20-2008, 08:50 AM   #62
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

orinoco can now change their title
Default my tuppence worth.....

i have two pretty basic tattoos (but i like 'em).....

firstly, representing where i am from - the lion (great britain) and three seax (essex) motif

and secondly, "dual forces of nature" in kanji. ie yin and yang.

Old 02-23-2008, 02:40 PM   #63
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinoco View Post
i have two pretty basic tattoos (but i like 'em).....
I've always thought your tattoos really fit your body, if you understand what I mean by that... They look like they're meant to be a part of you, almost as if you were born with them.

-SnapDragon.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:57 PM   #64
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here is a tattoo I got the night before prom, May 2005. My boyfriend had gotten a HIM tattoo at the time . I believe it's incredibly silly to get a tattoo of a band, book, movie, etc. because of the transience of love for that thing. Will you like HIM in twenty years? Five years? A year from now? Probably not.

This, however, will never change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get

Last edited by love dubh; 02-23-2008 at 03:01 PM.
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:30 PM   #65
DUBLINDA

DUBLINDA has super-sized repDUBLINDA has super-sized repDUBLINDA has super-sized repDUBLINDA has super-sized repDUBLINDA has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
Here is a tattoo I got the night before prom, May 2005. My boyfriend had gotten a HIM tattoo at the time . I believe it's incredibly silly to get a tattoo of a band, book, movie, etc. because of the transience of love for that thing. Will you like HIM in twenty years? Five years? A year from now? Probably not.

This, however, will never change.

I love it and may just steal that. I have 5 tats but need to get some pics taken of them and will then come back to this thread and post them. I promise
Old 02-23-2008, 05:27 PM   #66
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

orinoco can now change their title

that's very sweet of you to say, so do you reckon i would look ok if i got more then? i'm quite a late convert to tattoos and being the neurotic soul i can be i always worry about things like "would i miss out on my dream job if i had tattoos across my lower arms" etc *lol*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
I've always thought your tattoos really fit your body, if you understand what I mean by that... They look like they're meant to be a part of you, almost as if you were born with them.

-SnapDragon.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:00 PM   #67
adasiyan

adasiyan does more than just post hot picsadasiyan does more than just post hot picsadasiyan does more than just post hot pics

Ola,

I got my first tatt about 3 years ago, It's a triple goddess (i know one has already been posted)

-apologies for the bad pics

I got my second about 6 months ago, If anyone here plays neopets they should recognize it
It's a Faeri Pteri

Old 02-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #68
Tubbyduck
Quack! I mean hello. :P

Tubbyduck has said some nice things

Wow everyone has awesome tattos, some are epic, others are cute but they are all awesome. Here's mine, something I got in the heat of the moment. No regrets though, I like it and I want to add more when I next get another moment.

Sorry it's a lame picture, it's hard to photo my right shoulder.
Tubbyduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:57 PM   #69
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post

-SnapDragon.
Amen! Sometimes when people ask about my tattoo I'm still surprised--as though it's always been there, so I don't remember even getting it.

(That makes me sound ditzier than I intend it to, but it's the truth.)
Old 02-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #70
boompoet

boompoet has said some nice things
Talking This was a great idea.

I love this thread. It's given the BHM a chance to see a little more of the FFAs. Lovely. Now I wish I had a tat to show off just to pay you ladies back.

boompoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:04 PM   #71
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm getting a new one this Friday so I'll be sure to post some pics of it when it's done... can't wait.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:32 AM   #72
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

In May i'm more than likely going to get my first...although...it's going to be an extremely geeky one

Horizons logo from Disney World :P
Smite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:18 AM   #73
tribaltattoos75

tribaltattoos75 can now change their title
Default here are 3 of mine

Sorry the pics aren't great but its kinda hard to take them yourself LOL
tribaltattoos75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #74
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Oohhh...the bottom one is pretty!

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~
Old 03-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #75
tribaltattoos75

tribaltattoos75 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Oohhh...the bottom one is pretty!