Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-12-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
flippedover

flippedover has said some nice things
Default Australian BHMs?

Are there any posting (or for that matter just lurking) on this forum? I've considered getting one shipped but to be honest, I don't think I could afford the freight.
flippedover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

you might be able to if you buy in bulk :-P
Old 02-12-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
pete375lbs

pete375lbs has said some nice things

I'm from Perth, Western Australia
pete375lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:49 PM   #4
flippedover

Default Hallelujah

Ah so they do exist! You've got a fabulous figure, Pete. Perhaps a little on the slender side, but luscious all the same I'm in Melbourne, by the way.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
flippedover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisVersion2 View Post
you might be able to if you buy in bulk :-P
Well short of finding a guy with an appetite and surreptitiously fattening him up I don't know what else to do. Just swoon over all the man-candy here I suppose!
Old 03-08-2008, 01:17 PM   #6
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippedover View Post
Well short of finding a guy with an appetite and surreptitiously fattening him up I don't know what else to do. Just swoon over all the man-candy here I suppose!
as the song says someday your prince with come.. or Henry the VIII...
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 01:20 PM   #7
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
You know, I've noticed that there are more BHMs in the outer suburbs, like ringwood. So if you're out that way an need groceries, you get to walk around the shopping centre looking for them

I'm dissapointed by the lack of talent down here as well.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:09 PM   #8
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There used to be at least 3 or 4 other Aussie blokes posting round these parts. Don't know where they've gone these days.

-SnapDragon.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:22 AM   #9
flippedover

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
as the song says someday your prince with come.. or Henry the VIII...

Henry the VIII!
OK, maybe a few centuries' worth of advances in obstetrics and divorce laws count for something, but I'm still not convinced I'd take my chances with that one.

Although I kind of dig those Tudor costumes.

Last edited by flippedover; 03-09-2008 at 02:24 AM. Reason: just being a pedant
Old 03-09-2008, 02:31 AM   #10
flippedover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
You know, I've noticed that there are more BHMs in the outer suburbs, like ringwood. So if you're out that way an need groceries, you get to walk around the shopping centre looking for them

I'm dissapointed by the lack of talent down here as well.
I'm a northern suburbs girl through and through, so going out to Ringwood is like crossing the Mason-Dixon line. That said, you're right about the outer suburbs...Maybe we Melbourne FFAs need to start going out hunting in packs
Old 03-09-2008, 04:05 AM   #11
1300 Class
Pam Poovey's Stunt Double

1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!1300 Class has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Brisbane lad myself.
1300 Class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:07 AM   #12
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm a northern suburbs girl through and through, so going out to Ringwood is like crossing the Mason-Dixon line. That said, you're right about the outer suburbs...Maybe we Melbourne FFAs need to start going out hunting in packs

Where are you from again? Epping? Brunswick?

I am not an FFA, but I did see the most gorgeous man yesterday who was a really big boy. I was at Shul and he was visiting from Israel as a guest of one of the local Jewish organizations.
Anyway he sang one of the prayers, and he had an absolutely incredible voice and presence. He later gave a speech about the IDF, as he is a fairly high level officer in their ranks.
He was so gorgeous.
He is going back to Israel as he is only here for a short stay for a number of speaking engagements.
It was a pleasant Saturday morning for me.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #13
tardinha

tardinha has said some nice things

Sydney here...
tardinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 11:31 AM   #14
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I wish I was from Australia. Then I'd understand those hilarious Frankston jokes.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #15
flippedover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Where are you from again? Epping? Brunswick?
I'm in Preston. And keeping my eyes peeled
Old 03-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #16
flippedover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~da rev~ View Post
I wish I was from Australia. Then I'd understand those hilarious Frankston jokes.
Has Frankston's reputation really traveled that far afield? Amazing!
Old 03-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #17
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm in Preston. And keeping my eyes peeled
I am in Caulfield, but my sister and her hub live in West Preston. Small world.

Frankston? Well let's not go there shall we.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #18
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm a big fan of "The Chasers War on Everything".
Old 03-09-2008, 03:34 PM   #19
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
I'm a big fan of "The Chasers War on Everything".
Yeah the Chaser boys are ok. They love getting all up in yer grill.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #20
~da rev~
Call me Axel

They did a "report" on the Wesboro Baptist Church here in America that was hilarious. If you're ever on youtube, check it out.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #21
Princey

Princey has said some nice things

I'm in Melbourne (inner city) but I think I'm a little too small atm - I'm only about 90kgs!
Princey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #22
Shosh
Susannah

Quote:
They did a "report" on the Wesboro Baptist Church here in America that was hilarious. If you're ever on youtube, check it out.

Yes, no stunts that those boys pull surprise me anymore.

Australians are pretty irreverent, and anybody be they a celebrity or man on the street is fair game.

Lampooning politicians and celebrities is a national sport in Australia.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #23
flippedover

Quote:
I am in Caulfield, but my sister and her hub live in West Preston. Small world.

Frankston? Well let's not go there shall we.
Ah...well technically I'm in West Preston but for all intents and purposes the postcodes are the same so I usually just gloss it as 'Preston' for those who aren't in the know. Interestingly, my sister used to live in Caulfield not long ago too... just ridiculous.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #24
~da rev~
Call me Axel

Quote:
Yes, no stunts that those boys pull surprise me anymore.

Australians are pretty irreverent, and anybody be they a celebrity or man on the street is fair game.

Lampooning politicians and celebrities is a national sport in Australia.

I find this to be hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgt7hKZKvjk.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #25
beckyking

beckyking has said some nice things

Distance shouldn't be a problem if you really interested in someone, right?