Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 02-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post

Great thread, GEF. Maybe we can do a Soul thread...
Thanks, Tina

Only problem is............I don't really know the difference between funk and soul other than funk seems more like dance music (which I love, btw, so it makes sense that I love funk so much ). Someone care to explain the difference?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #27
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Your wish, dear Fairy is my command!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_music

Last edited by Smushygirl; 02-15-2008 at 09:51 PM. Reason: added link
Smushygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:53 PM   #28
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thanks Smushy!

Is it wrong of me to post this one here?

Juvenile- Back that Ass up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:59 PM   #29
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
Anything by Prince.....especially "I Wanna Be Your Lover".

The Commodores- "Sail On"

L.T.D.- "Back In Love Again"

Thanks for bring back some funk memories for me, GEF!
Well, hello, my one and only twinner xox!!

Hey, how about "It's Your Thing (do whatcha' wanna dewwwww) by the Isley Brothers, (I believe in miracles... whereya' from?!) "You Sexy Thing" (sexy thing.) (yeah.) lol, by Hot Chocolate and "PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC WHITE BOY!" (til ya diiiiiiiie)/Wild Cherry. You guys already hit James Brown, of COURSE, but you don't have my favorite one listed so I have to say -- Sex Machine! (get up! get on up :P) and, last (but def. not least!!!) "Superfly" by Curtis Mayfield (ooooooh, supahfly)
Old 02-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #30
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Girl, now you're talking my language. IMO, no Funk thread would be complete without Mother's Finest (Baby Love), The Ohio Players (Love Roller Coaster), Kool & The Gang (Jungle Boogie), The Dazz Band (Brick), Chaka Kahn (Somethin' Good), Stevie Wonder (Superstition), Bootsy Collins (Party On Plastic), Wild Cherry (Play That Funky Music), The O'Jays (Love Train), Chuck Brown (Bustin' Loose), The Isley Brothers (Fight the Power), Sly & the Family Stone (Thank You), The Staple Singers (I'll Take You There), [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMt00h6U6Cg]Curtis Mayfield[/url] (Superfly). I'd like to list more, but I'm going to go watch a movie with the hubby and just took a few minutes when we got home to do this, because really, this is one of my all time favorite genre of music.

Great thread, GEF. Maybe we can do a Soul thread...
Ahhh! You've got Wild Cherry and Curtis already, Tina!! OOPS. I didn't finish reading thread, heeheh my bad-- We've got some of the same favorites LOL

Last edited by Fyreflyintheskye; 02-15-2008 at 10:05 PM.
Fyreflyintheskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #31
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Props for representing P-FUNK and The Godfather.... and Jimmy Castor Bunch!

Here's my favorite Jimmy Castor jam:

"Bertha Butt Boogie"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyhGU...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by ActionPif View Post
Wait, so a thread about Funk lasted more than 3 yoctoseconds without mention of James Brown OR Parliament/Funkadelic/George Clinton?! For shame!

Clearly, I plan on remedying this. Ahem:

Parliament- Mothership Connection- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ifm...eature=related

Funkadelic- Undisco Kidd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abYmQXC8mSg

James Brown- Get on the Good Foot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DAfBZbz3tI

James Brown- I'm a Greedy Man (Parts 1&2)---->probably my favorite ever JB track, besides of course the 19 minute version of Escap-ism on "Hot Pants"...but then, I am a JB snob
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hggd4xRNpwU

I could go in into oblivion, but you get the idea. This thread is now officially raw.

ETA: What kind of interplanetary funkateer would I be if I excluded this little composition?!

Jimmy Castor Bunch- Troglodyte
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlRXQEA0yj0
Old 02-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #32
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
<3 @ Fascinita for mentioning Bootsy

Bootsy Collins- Rather Be With You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS5DLL9TlqM

Hands-down the best vid in this thread yet! What Bootsy does with that bass is outta this world. Sublime!

Last edited by Fascinita; 02-15-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Fascinita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:17 PM   #33
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Ahhhhhhh... BOOTSY'S the name!

Here is the classic live recording of Bootsy's Rubber Band doing "Psychoticbumpschool" with Fred Wesley on Trombone and Maceo Parker on sax:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BVqaqIPUro

"Peace! Okay...

I don't play...

Ain't nobody playin' no mo!!!"
Old 02-15-2008, 10:25 PM   #34
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Ok, this maybe a little early, but I just love this clip from Ski Party, a movie with Deborah Walley and Yvonne Craig!!! I just about split my sides when James Brown and the Famous Flames arrive as the ski patrol guys and proceed to sing in ski sweaters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_xBT_xavzM
Oh, GOD! This one's a real find. lolol Can't quite wrap my mind around this. Was this Ski Party a show of some kind?
Old 02-15-2008, 10:28 PM   #35
LJ Rock

Default A little more Bootsy

Here is some more nasty live footage of The Rubber Band along with Raydio and Starguard jamming out on "Bootzilla"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_XX...eature=related
Old 02-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #36
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Here is the classic live recording of Bootsy's Rubber Band doing "Psychoticbumpschool" with Fred Wesley on Trombone and Maceo Parker on sax:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BVqaqIPUro

"Peace! Okay...

I don't play...

Ain't nobody playin' no mo!!!"

lolol I love the chubby trombone player in lavender satin.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:36 PM   #37
LJ Rock

Default The Big Payback

This is the jam I was listening to on repeat just moments before I got the news that Brother James passed away.... It was deep, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCkmztX_F8A

R.I.P Godfather
Old 02-15-2008, 10:46 PM   #38
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Here is some more nasty live footage of The Rubber Band along with Raydio and Starguard jamming out on "Bootzilla"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_XX...eature=related
Holy moly. I'll stop with the Bootsy worship after this one, but jeez it must be said that he has the real Magic that so few do. Would the world be as nice if Bootsy Collins was not in it?

That was smoking hot.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:49 PM   #39
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
Oh, GOD! This one's a real find. lolol Can't quite wrap my mind around this. Was this Ski Party a show of some kind?
It was a ski movie not unlike the Frankie and Annette beach movies. I think Lesley Gore is in it as well. You know they all had some rock and roll guests. I just love when James turns around and says, "You were expecting Rock Hudson?" The ski sweaters rock as well!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #40
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Thanks, Tina

Only problem is............I don't really know the difference between funk and soul other than funk seems more like dance music (which I love, btw, so it makes sense that I love funk so much ). Someone care to explain the difference?
To me, Soul is the difference between The Stylistics (sorry, it's a karaoke version, but it's hard to find the original recording on youtube) and Sly & the Family Stone. The Beautiful Reverend Al Green is probably one of my all time favorite Soul singers -- love that man -- along with the Stylistics. Soul is smoother and more mellow, in general. BTW, tried to rep you for the thread, but I have to spread it around and all...

I see that Smushy has posted something from Wiki, gonna have to go look. They both were part of my generation of music that I listened to growing up and love still.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 02-15-2008 at 11:00 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:58 PM   #41
LJ Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
lolol I love the chubby trombone player in lavender satin.
Yeah, that's Fred Wesley... 70s fashion faux pas aside, he is a baaaaaaaaaaad man! Check out this slightly more recent clip of him jamming out on "Cold Sweat" with Maceo's band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z9nBQ_sn8Y

sick!
Old 02-16-2008, 06:49 AM   #42
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Oh man... this thread is so long overdue!

Considered starting one myself... Props to GEF!

Well.. there's already been alot of great funk mentioned, so I'll try to fill in some gaps.

Found this...

The Original Superfly Trailer
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AmZjD2UWoso

Curtis Mayfield ~ Freddie's Dead
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nwcpGZE6A

Fatback Band - (Are You Ready) Do The Bus Stop
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PeeOPR8bxac

Average White Band - Pick Up The Pieces (Live 1977)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NXCti-hVd-E

Jeff Beck - Come Dancing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OXrpIEGq6AA

Boney M - Sunny (1976)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QWYMlzifiBo

Chic - Everybody Dance
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RFQcOrqQLN8

Chicago- Just You 'n' Me "Live" (1974)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yu8Xqk7ZdBc

The Crusaders featuring Randy Crawford - Street Life (1979)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_ZvDI7XGFU

Rufus & Chaka Kahn - Somethin' Good (Live in Central Park 1974)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=P23WCKgZGgo

Herbie Hancock - Doin' It (music starts at 0:57)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EOsGrFw3r8c

The O'Jays - For The Love Of Money (1974 Live)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YeyHtGGhb5Y

Gil Scott Heron - The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uTCQSk2l8bc

Mandrill - Mango Meat
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fNCw9SbcwYI

Mandrill - Fat City Strut
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9sylyCXyLvQ

Funky Nassau - The Beginning Of The End (1971)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AFObeE6p0Is

Billy Preston - Outta Space
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z_5v0yRdv7Q

Isaac Hayes - Theme from Shaft
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tZzBrxj-Gjo

Sly & The Family Stone - If You Want Me To Stay (Live 1974)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UOLlNgbLh54

James Brown - Hot Pants / Sex Machine (Live)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fF0LQkDBTLs

Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little Bit More Baby
http://youtube.com/watch?v=balUZc3GbKI

Stevie Wonder - Higher Ground (Natural Wonder Live)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=45GATIBElbI

Earth, Wind & Fire - Getaway (Live 1990)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ttWmskh9w_o

The Sugar Hill Gang - Apache Old School
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JHGhiJd4cEc

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Hollywood (Live Paris '89)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YY9_3xMvy2o

Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oJH2ubVZj2o

George Clinton - Paint the White House Black
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HjWEJh_vBs8

Thievery Corporation - Liberation Front
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MRFa2my7bqE

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #43
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Parliament - Dr. Funkenstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99pY1...eature=related

P-Funk Allstars - "FLASHLIGHT"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3NER...eature=related

Brides of Doctor Funkenstein
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FEDTiEVxQs

Basketball Jones - Cheech & Chong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OwGT6Nnz9E
Old 02-16-2008, 12:56 PM   #44
LJ Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysteve View Post

Basketball Jones - Cheech & Chong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OwGT6Nnz9E

BASKETBALL JONES!!! LOL Oh man, I used to walk around the halls singing that song in high school... too funny, man.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:05 PM   #45
LJ Rock

Default Bobby Byrd

Had to represent for my man Bobby.....

"I Know You Got Soul"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBrzluhBLzc

"Hot Pants - I'm Coming, I'm Coming, I'm Coming"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPclMffasHE
(Song set to some kids playing soccer - it's the only good version I could find posted on Y.T. lol)
Old 02-16-2008, 09:52 PM   #46
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Kool and the Gang back when they were really funky.

Who's Gonna Take the Weight, pts. 1 and 2.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcL69Uo5e_w

Can't find "Funky Man"
Old 02-19-2008, 07:20 AM   #47
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love "You Sexy Thing". From James Brown, my favorite is "Please Please Please". It is so powerful. And from the Isley Brothers, my favorite is "For The Love of You". I slow danced with Felecia at the Vegas Bash to this song.

I always knew that you were the coolest, Sharleen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakenBakeSharleen View Post
Well, hello, my one and only twinner xox!!

Hey, how about "It's Your Thing (do whatcha' wanna dewwwww) by the Isley Brothers, (I believe in miracles... whereya' from?!) "You Sexy Thing" (sexy thing.) (yeah.) lol, by Hot Chocolate and "PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC WHITE BOY!" (til ya diiiiiiiie)/Wild Cherry. You guys already hit James Brown, of COURSE, but you don't have my favorite one listed so I have to say -- Sex Machine! (get up! get on up :P) and, last (but def. not least!!!) "Superfly" by Curtis Mayfield (ooooooh, supahfly)

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:42 AM   #48
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Kool and the Gang back when they were really funky.

Who's Gonna Take the Weight, pts. 1 and 2.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zcL69Uo5e_w

Can't find "Funky Man"
Oh, yeah! Great stuff, thanks, Smushy.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #49
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Earth Wind and Fire - In the Stone.

GREAT LISTS!

I will be listening for hours.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #50
LJ Rock

Default The Undisputed Truth

"Boogie Bump Boogie"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTkxNAALug

"You + Me = Love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lYA5...eature=related

"Smiling Faces"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV69W...eature=related