Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-18-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
Stormy

Stormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticedStormy never has a post go unnoticed
Default eating/weight gain dating sites?

I would like recommendations of good, free places for personal ads to find local people interested in pursuing a relationship based on erotic eating/weight gain. I know there is or used to be some sort of matching system within Dimensions but I'm looking for other options. And I can find lots of regular dating sites, but hard to find someone into this sort of thing at them.

I can eat more than you.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 02-18-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

there is always fantasy feeder
mediaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

Fantasy Feeder's excellent, but its hard to know if someone's local or not.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 01:05 PM   #4
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club

Actually there may still be a problem even when people ARE local! It seems people are really shy about meeting in real life. There are a huge concentration of Fantasy Feeder members in the vicinity of Northeastern Ohio, but people just won't show up. I tried for a casual open house at Golden Corral in Macedonia, Ohio but no takers. Of course, it's possible that some lurkers showed up and lurked and watched me pig out. That's my fantasy and I'm sticking to it!
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:03 PM   #5
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

It could be that people are afraid of what their friends and coworkers would think if they found out they were into gaining. The average person, after all, is practically hard wired to be terrifed and disgusted by the idea of getting fat.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbyadmirer86 View Post
It could be that people are afraid of what their friends and coworkers would think if they found out they were into gaining. The average person, after all, is practically hard wired to be terrifed and disgusted by the idea of getting fat.
That and fearful of meeting new people for the first time. Especially if they had not had the opportunity to get to know them well in advance.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #7
Tiffany08

Tiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTiffany08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Its not hard to tell if local or not its hard to tell if their fake or not.
Tiffany08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
adam

adam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadam can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany08 View Post
Its not hard to tell if local or not its hard to tell if their fake or not.
Yes I have found mostly fakes at FF. Ruby is very helpful though.
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

If you waited a week you could have necro posted the thread 4 years after it was started
Old 03-05-2012, 07:38 AM   #10
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

im no fake^^^:-)
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote