Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-22-2008, 12:40 AM   #1
Synful
Curvy Tattooed Redhead

Synful can now change their title
Default Carolinas ??

Hey there,
I'm from the Charlotte area of North Carolina.
Anyone else from the Carolinas?

Last edited by AnnMarie; 02-22-2008 at 06:20 PM. Reason: NO paysite URLs in signatures on main boards
Old 02-24-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

You'll find quite a few fellow North Carolinians on boards.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 02-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #3
Synful
Curvy Tattooed Redhead

Very cool.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 06-15-2008 at 11:59 AM. Reason: removed sig
Old 02-25-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
flatpat2002

flatpat2002 has said some nice things
Default in charlotte

Hi Synful,
Born and raised in Charlotte. What about you? i've loved your pics. You've a beautiful woman.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:02 AM   #5
insomniak13

insomniak13 has said some nice things

Also from Charlotte, NC.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:21 PM   #6
Synful
Curvy Tattooed Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatpat2002 View Post
Hi Synful,
Born and raised in Charlotte. What about you? i've loved your pics. You've a beautiful woman.
Thank you.
I live in Charlotte as well.
Born and raised in VA,but have been here for years.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 06-15-2008 at 11:57 AM. Reason: removed sig
Old 02-28-2008, 02:52 AM   #7
CuteFatChick
Nice title, eh?

CuteFatChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuteFatChick can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I'm...

In VA, but I don't live too far from NC.

Oh, the worst of all tragedies is not to die young, but to live until I am seventy-five and yet not ever truly to have lived.

I would rather be hated and despised for what I am, then loved and sought after for what I am not.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:02 AM   #8
Synful
Curvy Tattooed Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteFatChick View Post
In VA, but I don't live too far from NC.
Cool,I was raised in VA.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 06-15-2008 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Removed sig. Paysite links only permitted on Paysite Board.
Old 03-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #9
insomniak13

How long have you been in Charlotte? I love the people and nightlife here. Everyones so friendly.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #10
Synful
Curvy Tattooed Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniak13 View Post
How long have you been in Charlotte? I love the people and nightlife here. Everyones so friendly.
Ive been in Charlotte for about 6 years now.
I LOVE the nightlife here too.
What types of places do you like to go too?

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 06-15-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Removed sig. Paysite links only permitted on Paysite Board.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #11
insomniak13

Usually barhop downtown on the weekends. Sometimes we go to Coyote Joes. Have you ever been there for 123 night? $1 beers $2 shots and $3 wells. Where do you hang out?
Old 03-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #12
Synful
Curvy Tattooed Redhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniak13 View Post
Usually barhop downtown on the weekends. Sometimes we go to Coyote Joes. Have you ever been there for 123 night? $1 beers $2 shots and $3 wells. Where do you hang out?
I have never been there,but that sounds awesome.

I like going to shows..Mostly hip hop or underground stuff..Anything hosted by SingleCell(http://www.singlecell.us )
I dig.

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 06-15-2008 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Removed sig. Paysite links only permitted on Paysite Board.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Greetings from Asheville

There are at least two others on here that live in Asheville, too

(Oh and a couple more that are from this area)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 03-04-2008, 10:13 PM   #14
insomniak13

Asheville....home of big mansions and bel-cher or however you spell it
Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 AM   #15
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bele Chere- here's a picture of me at last year's festival
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bele Chere Carol.JPG (76.0 KB, 923 views)

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-06-2008, 10:52 PM   #16
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Born in Charlotte.
Lived in Salisbury, Roanoke, then way the hell off in Indiana

Living in Winston-Salem for home and Asheville for school.

Would love to meet some lovely North Carolina ladies and/or some cool NC FAs
Old 03-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #17
tribaltattoos75

tribaltattoos75 can now change their title

I am originally from Hayesville NC but I live in North GA now.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:40 AM   #18
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm in East TN so not to far from NC.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Old 03-18-2008, 01:45 PM   #19
hossbabyjr
big inked teddy bear

hossbabyjr can now change their title

grew up in Michigan, but i've been living in the Charlotte area for the last 6 years and i love it

would love to meet new people in the area!

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." - Frank Herbert's 'DUNE'
Old 03-22-2008, 01:42 PM   #20
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Smile

I'm in Jacksonville NC for the next few months.It's nice here.I love the men in uniform!
Old 03-23-2008, 06:43 AM   #21
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm also in Jacksonville, NC...at least until May. Then Dan and I are off to CA.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #22
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
I'm also in Jacksonville, NC...at least until May. Then Dan and I are off to CA.

Is this a permanent move?

Old 03-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #23
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Is this a permanent move?
For at least three years. Then I think it's probably Germany after that.

- Anais Nin

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-24-2008, 04:57 PM   #24
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Oh noes...and I was hoping we could have something going on this summer with a meet up when Ekmanifest gets this way

Well, at least I know you're with someone you love.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:44 AM   #25
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I'm in East TN so not to far from NC.
I'm in East Tennessee, too.

Knoxville for school. Morristown is my home, though.

Awesome place to live.