Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Archives > Event Discussion (Archive Only)

Old 02-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #51
jellibellie
On Timeout

jellibellie has said some nice things
Default Anyone in Raleigh?

Would love to hear from BHMs in the Raleigh area.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #52
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

hi! i live in charlotte too!

not much into the bar scene, but i have been to the breakfast club. the crowd there is too young for me to want to frequent other than the random special event.

cheescake factory is delicious but the traffic down by the south park mall is always crazy!!!

that's an awsome birdhouse imfree! it's like an entire bird condo bldg...lol.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #53
heavymetalgirl

heavymetalgirl has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synful View Post
Has anyone in Charlotte,NC been to the "Breakfast Club" downtown?

I've been there and I loved it! I'm hoping to go back there sometime this year some close friends of mine...
Old 02-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #54
Brach311

Brach311 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbleheaddoll View Post
hi! i live in charlotte too!

not much into the bar scene, but i have been to the breakfast club. the crowd there is too young for me to want to frequent other than the random special event.

cheescake factory is delicious but the traffic down by the south park mall is always crazy!!!

that's an awsome birdhouse imfree! it's like an entire bird condo bldg...lol.
If you like Italian, try Maggianos, right next door to the Cheesecake Factory. Its my favorite restaurant. Great Creme Brule.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #55
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brach311 View Post
If you like Italian, try Maggianos, right next door to the Cheesecake Factory. Its my favorite restaurant. Great Creme Brule.
now i am inspired to fight the traffic. that is one of my fav desserts. have you tried the one at zink's uptown? when i used to work in uptown that was my fav thing they made. they serve it centered with fresh raspberries and give you a macadamia cookie on the side.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #56
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
now i am inspired to fight the traffic. that is one of my fav desserts. have you tried the one at zink's uptown? when i used to work in uptown that was my fav thing they made. they serve it centered with fresh raspberries and give you a macadamia cookie on the side.
OOoOooOo ideas for the next dinner meet up? Was thinking we should try to have one in Charlotte in the spring......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Old 02-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #57
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

that would be great! i am in boston for the second weekend of march, but other than that there is nothing i can't move around...let me know
Old 02-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #58
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
that would be great! i am in boston for the second weekend of march, but other than that there is nothing i can't move around...let me know

Perhaps April? You will have to choose the fat-friendly restaurant this time

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 02-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #59
tsilevon

tsilevon has said some nice things

Hi my name's Eddie...long time Dims forum member, but I don't post much...I'm a 26 yr old NCSU grad in Raleigh...nice to see so many folks in NC...got me out of my shell LOL!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #60
dclxvi_rhps

dclxvi_rhps has said some nice things

Pineville, NC reporting in!

Synful - where'd you get your arm art?
Old 02-25-2009, 07:19 PM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsilevon View Post
Hi my name's Eddie...long time Dims forum member, but I don't post much...I'm a 26 yr old NCSU grad in Raleigh...nice to see so many folks in NC...got me out of my shell LOL!
Hope you and the others can join us for dinner

Old 02-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #62
tsilevon

tsilevon has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Hope you and the others can join us for dinner
Name the time and place, and I'll be there!
Old 02-27-2009, 06:54 PM   #63
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsilevon View Post
Name the time and place, and I'll be there!
w00t w00t! Bobble Head Doll, myself and some other Dimmers met up back in January for dinner in Asheville. The plan is that next time we try a dinner meet up in Charlotte...we are shooting for April. I will be sure to post any plans here

Old 03-01-2009, 09:09 AM   #64
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
w00t w00t! Bobble Head Doll, myself and some other Dimmers met up back in January for dinner in Asheville. The plan is that next time we try a dinner meet up in Charlotte...we are shooting for April. I will be sure to post any plans here
Please do- I'm only about 4 hours from Charlotte

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
Old 03-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #65
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1BigGirl View Post
Please do- I'm only about 4 hours from Charlotte
That new guy in the Intro thread on the main board, NCDave, told me we can have a cook up/bbq at his place. BYOB, package of meat and a side- sounds like a plan
He will get with his wife and then let us know the date *w00t*

I hope there is a big turn out

Old 03-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #66
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

That sounds like a fun time!

I'll know my work schedule closer to April, so I can plan (hopefully!) to be there. I'm in TN, so if anyone else (I've got room for 3) wanted to join in....

Today will always be remembered as the day I was asked, "So, do fat women wear pants?" And I was standing in front of them wearing blue jeans. :doh:
Old 03-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #67
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
That sounds like a fun time!

I'll know my work schedule closer to April, so I can plan (hopefully!) to be there. I'm in TN, so if anyone else (I've got room for 3) wanted to join in....

We were talking about carpooling from Asheville- maybe we could work something out where you met up with us in Asheville and rode the rest of the way there with us?

Old 03-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #68
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

Works for me.

Old 03-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #69
NCDave

NCDave can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNCDave can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey, it's that guy from the intro thread Wifey says how about April 25th? That would be our first choice, 18th would be 2nd choice.

Our current line of thinking is everyone bring a yummy side dish (and byob) and we'll provide the deliciously grilled beast, soft drinks, rolls, other random stuff.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll spend the day chillin' on the deck enjoying a few adult beverages and getting to know each other!

Whaddaya think?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:02 AM   #70
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Hey, it's that guy from the intro thread Wifey says how about April 25th? That would be our first choice, 18th would be 2nd choice.

Our current line of thinking is everyone bring a yummy side dish (and byob) and we'll provide the deliciously grilled beast, soft drinks, rolls, other random stuff.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll spend the day chillin' on the deck enjoying a few adult beverages and getting to know each other!

Whaddaya think?
Dave this sounds fantastic to me. What does everyone else think? I need a head count. Any interested parties need to PM me so I can let Dave know how many to expect. I will make an announcement about this later today

Thank you again Dave.

Old 03-02-2009, 03:48 PM   #71
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

I refuse to PM you. You may start trying the sexy PM stuff. (Kidding)

*Serious face*

I'm going to say yes right now- though I will know FOR SURE after April ... 9th, once my job training is over. (I don't see it being an issue, *but* you just never know.)

Old 03-02-2009, 09:29 PM   #72
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
I refuse to PM you. You may start trying the sexy PM stuff. (Kidding)

*Serious face*

I'm going to say yes right now- though I will know FOR SURE after April ... 9th, once my job training is over. (I don't see it being an issue, *but* you just never know.)
I PM EVERYBODY sexy stuff....don't you go feeling special

Old 03-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #73
Tracy
Fat & Sassy

Tracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTracy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in East Tennessee so it would be a nice little road trip.

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do :)
Old 03-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #74
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
This sounds like a lot of fun. I'm in East Tennessee so it would be a nice little road trip.

Sounds like we definitely need to make carpooling plans

Old 03-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #75
LisaInNC

LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LisaInNC has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok the 25th is no good for me because I am planning on going to the NJ bash...I forbid you people to have a get together in my town when I am not home.

Sometimes, being a bitch is all a woman has to hang on to.