Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
boompoet
 
boompoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 45
boompoet has said some nice things
Question Advice / Wisdom requested

I have re-written this post about ten times because it's hard not to sound like I'm whining. I am not a whiner, ask anyone who knows me. The point of this thread is to ask for guidance. I can't seem to find what I'm looking for anywhere, and believe me I've been looking. I have come to some conclusions in my search and please, correct me if I'm wrong here. There appear to be more BBW than BHM. There also seem to be more FA than FFA. I've done some looking around and can't seem to find a place, group, forum, or dating site that caters to BHM / FFA specifically or BBW / FA specifically and all of them seem to try to force BBW and BHM together while offering no other options for either. The only site I've seen mentioned in the forums is fantasy feeder and it's so limited it's not really for me. I also had a hard time getting past the porn banners all over the place.

I actually know a BBW (6' 280 with an hourglass figure) who also happens to be into another lifestyle, BDSM. She said she's always liked little men (I mean tiny, like 100 lb, small frame guys), and finding them has never been an issue, made easier because the “lifestyle” is apparently a tight knit group, but it's always been more difficult for me to find women to date even though I have a wider scope. I'm also not going to get into BDSM just to find a woman. I personally don't like getting the crap beat out of me, nor would I want to beat the crap out of a woman, so that leaves that out.

After having scoured the Internet all week, I have to tell you, I'm at a loss. I decided to turn to my new friends for guidance. See, I have not been in a relationship in two years. It was five before that, not only because I'm picky, but also because so is everyone else. I was hoping to find a dating site or yahoo group that might be useful,but after looking through all 375 Yahoo groups... nothing. Aside from the afore mentioned fantasy feeder, I can't seem to find any other sites. Most of the other sites I have been able to scrounge up just link back to this one. There are 16999 members of this forum so there has to be some interest in this subject.

I know I'm an attractive guy relativly speaking. I know I'm an intellectual. Women always love an artist so I've got points there... but after the last several (well, the majority of) relationships I've had, my confidence is just about shot. I need a fresh perspective if I'm going to find a woman who finds me attractive and respects me and what I'm hoping is that someone will have a suggestion or some advice. Anyone?

__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I could say yes, but you've got to ask my army and they are not inclined to grant favours just now."

boompoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,066
LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Oh it's pretty easy. And grounded in conventional wisdom.

Men are visual creatures. Women are judged by how they look and men are judged by what they do.

In other words, what you are looking for goes so far against the grain as to be nearly non existant. Searching for a venue in which fat guys are celebrated makes as much sense as searching for a venue in which smart women are venerated.

Even the most hard core FFA will very likely want to know, beyond how you look...what you do for a living and how successful you are.

I personally have dated three men from Dims. In each case, prior to meeting them in real life, I wanted to know what else they had to offer beyond being fat.
__________________
It was all very careless and confused.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:52 PM   #3
stefanie
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 264
stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics
Default

I have to concur with LoveBHMS. There's so much more beyond appearance / body type. It's one thing to drool over photos of fat actors; it's another to look for a potential partner.

Also, where I live at least (Midwest), I see women of all body types with fat husbands/partners, all the time. Just today in the grocery store, for example, there was a lovely young man buying a dozen red roses. For his mom? Maybe. But my money would more likely be on a wife or girlfriend.

Maybe the men I observe weren't fat when they got married (a lot of men gain weight after marrying), but who knows? It may be that for every self-identified FFA, there are a hundred other women out there who aren't fixated exclusively on the requirement that a man be fat. Some, I wager, probably come to appreciate his ... assets ... after getting to know him better.

So it may be that if you limit yourself to self-professed FFAs on web / dating sites, you're missing a lot of potential women friends out there. Sometimes people find each other through passionate mutual interests, rather than through specific dating venues (which from what I read tend to be full of married guys and Nigerian scam artists anyway.)
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
Dr. P Marshall
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,334
Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default OK, it's still February and I'm still cranky

But I'm not trying to be contentious. I'm really trying to help. I think that yes, some people are shallow but I assume that's not what you want. I think that most people, male and female, really know deep down what they value about themselves most and what they are always seeking is the person who appreciates those things about them too. And I understand that as a BHM, your weight may be one of those things, but it seems to me that a lot of people out there go about the actual dating and relationship process incorrectly. For example, if you are funny or intelligent and you want someone who appreciates that, then why do you ask out someone based entirely on her looks? Or because she is an FFA, but has nothing else in common with you? (I mean you generally, not you specifically.) Yes, we live in a busy hectic crazy world, but if you're talking about finding someone you plan to share your life with and spend a lot of time with, isn't putting in the effort to make a sensible approach worth it? Aren't you worth it? You have to think about what really matters to you and put those values, interests, or priorities at the top of the list in your search. It could happen on the internet, but it will still require getting to know someone. And, I know this is probably going to get me in trouble, but I'll just throw it out there. A lot of FFAs aren't running around announcing it. A lot of women have a wider range of men they like, or hold other things more important. For me for example he has to be, in my opinion, a good man. I have to agree with his world view and think he has a good heart. And he needs to have a sense of humor. Looks alone won't do it and the money, eh, I make a good living and can buy my own stuff, thank you very much. Some women feel otherwise. Depending on what type of woman you want, you need to learn to tell the difference. Seriously. That's not a slam at anyone's priorities, but the point is a man who was interested in me would get nowhere telling me how successful he is financially. (I'm not saying I rule out successful men, but he would need to lead with something else, see?)For some other woman, that might be what she needs to hear first. And I'm just guessing, it wouldn't take long talking to either of us to tell us apart. Women are people, after all and we come in a wide variety. Seriously, learn to tell the difference. (Again, not directed at you personally and meant as actual friendly advice, not criticism of men in general).

And here I will return to my soapbox. I notice many of my male friends who are unhappy in the dating scene do strange things. For example they date women completely different from their female friends. If you have female friends who you like hanging out with or female coworkers you enjoy interacting with, learn from them. You should look at the characteristics and interests that they have. Learn what they do, where they hang out to look for men or what have you. Because chances are, you would be happiest with a woman like your female friends. There's a reason, after all, these women are your friends. See what I mean? So say all your female friends are quirky, with odd hobbies, you should probably look for women like that. Or if they're all business women, go with that. Then, of course, once you're looking at the right "type" of women (or lack of type) you, as a BHM of course need to hone the search down to women who are positive or at least neutral to your weight. It may not be easy, but I don't think it's impossible. I think the internet can be a great way to meet someone, but I think limiting yourself to that is dangerous. Just like a relationship with an FFA can be wonderful, but limiting yourself to us is, most likely, even more dangerous.

So basically, don't over think it, don't limit yourself and really decide what it is you want appreciated about yourself and what you enjoy about the other women in your life you like spending time with. (I should have just said that. I am so mouthy lately. Geez.)

Either way, good luck with your search for Ms. Right.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:51 PM   #5
cammy
bellyphile
 
cammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: out of my mind
Posts: 503
cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

You've only written about what women find attractive about you - in order for us to attempt assistance, we need to know what the objections have been. The older we get, the harder it is to meet potential partners - for several reasons of which I'm sure you are aware.

You certainly are quite handsome - I can't imagine a woman passing on you because of your looks. Artist - attractive because women equate artist with sensitive, et. al. - but if it's also as in "starving," it would be a problem for most of the women I know.

As for the internet, you might give the "mainstream" dating sites a go - it worked for me.
__________________
.∑:* .∑:* .∑:* *:∑. .∑:*
.∑:*.∑:* .∑:* .∑:* .∑:* *:∑.*:∑. *:∑. .∑:* *:∑ *:∑.
*:∑. The bigger they come, the harder I fall..∑.∑:* .∑:*
.∑:* .∑:*
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 04:08 AM   #6
DdeelishUK
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Midlands, UK
Posts: 111
DdeelishUK can now change their title
Default

Hmmm interesting topic Boompoet - and one that has had me thinking in some depth about my experiences etc
From the SSBBW point of view - I have to agree with most of whats said here already - I can only relate my experience on this....

I am single - when I look for a man I always have a major stumbling block - sex - whenever I make inital contact with a fella with a view to progressing to a relationship all they want to talk about is my body or sex - and thats the biggest turn off for me

When I am looking for a partner I want to know more - how they think - what they like - their views - their family - their social circle - all this adds up to me being able to make a guided decision on whether they could be right enough for me to date andmaybe fall in love with

Living in a village I get a LOT of knockbacks for my size and single males are limited - so I also struggle to meet enough men to find one who is date-able LOL - and yes the internet is my best source at this time

i am not interested in a man's wallet or penis - I am interested in his soul and heart - thats what I want to fall in love with - many men cannot understand this in a woman (especially one who web models) - therefore I remain single and remain knocking back men who send me messages such as 'do you wanna meet cos I wanna shag your brains out'

BUT I keep searching - but then someone once said - love knocks when you least expect - so I can only give the following advice:

Keep as many options open as possible - never try to pigeonhole yourself
Remain positive - confidence attracts (even if you have to fake it LOL)
Never give up
But also don't become obsessed
It will find you one day

Otherwise what is life, love and monogamy really all about?

And for the record give me an armful to cuddle any day then a 'skinny tinny' LOL (sorry fellas) BUT my preference is not set in stone - if I love your personality then your size is irrelevant
__________________
***********************
old & fat but still sexy as hell - I think?
Everyone has curves - and mine may be bigger than most - but boy they would give your hands the most amazing trip of a lifetime!
***********************
DdeelishUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

I gotta say, I find it hard to believe a bhm who lives in the south can't find a woman. Judging by your pic, you're a good looking guy who doesn't look all that big. And anyway, women are less concerned with looks than men are. I think the only thing women really care about is height.

"I'm picky" is code for "I'm attracted to women who tend not to be attracted to me or who are all wrong for me." So, blaming your weight on your inability to land a woman sounds like maybe you might have some confidence issues or you really don't know what you want....I bet your female friends could tell you more about this.

I'm a little surprised that you couldn't find any bhm dating sites. I did a google search for bhm dating and I got a whole list of sites. Did you also try searching for another bbw/bhm fourum? there are others...don't give up the ship.

And incidentally, BDSM isn't just about beating the crap out of someone. There are types that don't involve any beating or tying up or down of any kind. And I have noticed that people involved in the Lifestyle are rather accepting of size, not because it's a tight knit group, but because of the power dynamics. That power play which is at the heart of any BDSM play is more important than what the person looks like.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #8
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeelishUK View Post
Hmmm interesting topic Boompoet - and one that has had me thinking in some depth about my experiences etc
From the SSBBW point of view - I have to agree with most of whats said here already - I can only relate my experience on this....

I am single - when I look for a man I always have a major stumbling block - sex - whenever I make inital contact with a fella with a view to progressing to a relationship all they want to talk about is my body or sex - and thats the biggest turn off for me

i am not interested in a man's wallet or penis - I am interested in his soul and heart - thats what I want to fall in love with - many men cannot understand this in a woman (especially one who web models) - therefore I remain single and remain knocking back men who send me messages such as 'do you wanna meet cos I wanna shag your brains out'
I am not a webmodel, but I have had the same experience. It's really frustrating. You wanna find out about who the guy is as a person and all he cares about is how quickly he can get you into bed.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #9
boompoet
 
boompoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 45
boompoet has said some nice things
Talking

I am well aware that I have confidence issues that stem from my weight, which is why when I found out FFA's existed, I jumped right in... but I have good reason for my lack of confidence. Several of the women I have dated in the past, when I didn’t really care if I was 50 or 500 told me after having caught them cheating, that my weight was the reason they sought out someone "more attractive". I do have a hard time believing that women don’t “let a guy in” if he’s not attractive. I did as suggested and asked some female friends of mine what it is they look for in a man. The majority vote was abs, arms, then a sense of humor in that order. If a woman, or a man for that matter, is not physically attracted to a prospective suitor, it never gets past the friend stage. In my experience, if you’re too deep into the friend stage, you can’t break out of that arena and into something more productive.

I also understand the BDSM lifestyle and didn’t mean to over simplify. I know that it involves much more than a physical aspect and like all relationships, there’s a serious mental element to it as well. I simply meant to illustrate, it’s mot my thing.

When you say, “’I'm picky’ is code for ‘I'm attracted to women who tend not to be attracted to me or who are all wrong for me.’” I would imagine there is some modicum of truth to that as well. What I mean to say is that I want a quality woman with quality morals or at least an acceptance that I am a gentleman. I don’t sleep around, I don’t cheat, and I expect a partner to be the same way. I don’t care for children, though I’ve been told I’d make a great father, and the majority of women down here have them. I would love to meet a woman who is interested in art, literature, philosophy, etc. because I am interested in those things. Again, an intellectual woman in the south is somewhat hard to find. Once found, she’s taken or has an abusive boyfriend.

I searched again and of the sites that came up in the search, I signed up and looked around then promptly resigned, wither because there are no women in a four state area around me, or I didn’t find any of the search results attractive. They were almost all pretty women, but the majority had kids, husbands, were much older than me, or I was not physically attracted which is hard to say based on pictures. My previous notion holds true as well, that sites carter more to BBWs than BHMs or FFAs. I will look for more forums, but this one seems to be the most popular and heavily visited.

Finally, I appreciate the compliment at the beginning. I am 6’3” and 290 lbs. I may not look big, but under the leather jacket and sun glasses, I’m all man, baby. I just wish local women (or simi-local even) felt the same way. I’ve noticed they’ve started leaning more towards the cowboy types recently. A year or two is was the hat backwards date rape guys, and before that it was jock types. I don’t know, maybe this’ll be the year to the fat dudes.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I could say yes, but you've got to ask my army and they are not inclined to grant favours just now."

boompoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
Carl1h
figure O
 
Carl1h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.M.
Posts: 358
Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Finding someone is hard, finding the right someone is even harder. So, don't expect it to be a quick, easy process. Work on it when you can and take a break when have to and while you're taking a break enjoy what is good about being alone (not having someone be mad at you because you didn't read her mind for example).

I agree with the people who have told you to look other places than sites dedicated to BHM/BBW/FA/FFA. As far as these forums go, I don't think that most of these women are looking for a match. Try general interest sites with lots of other things that can be fun like OKCupid. You can hit a pretty broad population base and get clues to people's interests beyond simple descriptions and quizzes, and the people there are looking.

The most important part is figuring what you really want. Look at the people you dated in the past and figure out why it didn't work and how they were wrong and how they were right and work from there. Remember that all relationships fail until you find the one that doesn't.

As an aside, I find it interesting that the FFA's here complain about how insecure fat guys are, but then also complain about how hard it is to date a fat guy because people have such negative attitudes towards fat guys. Low self confidence is a turn off for the ladies? Guess what ladies, hanging out with someone who is afraid to be seen with you in public is a turn off too. If you can understand how hard it is to take a fat guy home to meet your folks, then maybe you could understand why a fat guy might have some confidence issues too.
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #11
anybodys
 
anybodys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 90
anybodys can now change their title
Default

OK, being from Georgia I have to take offense at the statement that it's hard to find intellectual women in the south. I know many intelligent and artistic women from my hometown, and I think part of your problem may be that you have some idea of what an "intellectual" woman is like, that's keeping you from meeting someone special. If you're turning women down or ignoring them because they seem like dumb hicks to you, or because you don't think you're attracted to them based on a picture, you're probably missing opportunities. I'm not saying you shouldn't have standards and I believe you that it is difficult to find FFA in a particular area, but I had this instinctual reaction based on some of the things you said. Also, I know plenty of women who wouldn't identify as FFA or even know the term, but love "thick" guys. So don't assume that a woman won't love your body just because she isn't part of the FA community. Good luck!
anybodys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
boompoet
 
boompoet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 45
boompoet has said some nice things
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1h View Post
As an aside, I find it interesting that the FFA's here complain about how insecure fat guys are, but then also complain about how hard it is to date a fat guy because people have such negative attitudes towards fat guys. Low self confidence is a turn off for the ladies? Guess what ladies, hanging out with someone who is afraid to be seen with you in public is a turn off too. If you can understand how hard it is to take a fat guy home to meet your folks, then maybe you could understand why a fat guy might have some confidence issues too.
I've actually noticed on some myspace pages of the ladies that are in relationships with BHMs, there's no mention of them, nor is there a mention they like big guys, have any interest in "think men" or anything remotely in that vein. The majority of their friends are thin also. I find that to be a little disheartening. I agree with Carl that women have to make a guy feel special and loved no matter where they are, just like we men have had to do for centuries. Two way street.

Also, I don't have enough room to define intellectual here... If you can't tell I'm a little long winded as it is. Suffice it to say, when I ask a woman if she's read Poe, she has no idea that Poe is an author. This is the norm in Louisiana.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I could say yes, but you've got to ask my army and they are not inclined to grant favours just now."

boompoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
liz (di-va)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,137
liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Nowhere in any of your three posts do you say "I want __________." I see a lot of theories about men and women and rules based on past behavior and even a "reason" for your lack of confidence in yourself, but no 'I Want.' I mean...what do you want? Advice for what, exactly? The impression I'm getting is that it's almost too vulnerable or plebeian a thing to say. Actually the impression I get is that you don't know what you want.

Take it from a fat girl - having dating websites that cater to men who like fatties mostly means that you just have a better chance of finding men to fuck you. Occasionally something real and substantive happens and it is fine romantic distraction in general (sites), but there is no majick dating bullet. I so wish there were!

Talent will out! You are handsome and tall (hello...most dudes would kill to be that height) and smart. I get the impression--do scuse--that you have all the tools you need, you just need to use them, rather than lookin for something outside yourself. And keep your ears open for smitten references to John Goodman.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 03-01-2008 at 07:49 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:24 PM   #14
LoveBHMS
default title
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,066
LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
I am well aware that I have confidence issues that stem from my weight, which is why when I found out FFA's existed, I jumped right in... but I have good reason for my lack of confidence. Several of the women I have dated in the past, when I didnít really care if I was 50 or 500 told me after having caught them cheating, that my weight was the reason they sought out someone "more attractive".
Well, stop dating those types of women. If somebody is dating you in the first place, they must find you attractive. If they don't, then why are they dating you?

You check out dating sites and find that the women have husbands? Then what are they doing on dating sites? Why not place your own add rather that outlines who you are and what you're looking for and let like minded women approach you?

Honestly though, from the sound of your posts, you come off as really bitter and generally annoyed with the female populace for not being intellectual and of sufficient "quality" for you. You're an attractive guy with apparently a range of interests that are not so unusual as to be unlikely to find somebody who's also interested in those things. In other words, if anything is driving away the ladies, it's your attitude that nobody out there is quite good enough for you. That's the vibe I'm getting anyway. It almost sounds as if you look for reasons to reject women.

"Hi. Do you know who Poe is? No? Well you're not intellectual or quality enough for me then."
__________________
It was all very careless and confused.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:59 AM   #15
Carl1h
figure O
 
Carl1h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.M.
Posts: 358
Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Well, stop dating those types of women. If somebody is dating you in the first place, they must find you attractive. If they don't, then why are they dating you?

You check out dating sites and find that the women have husbands? Then what are they doing on dating sites? Why not place your own add rather that outlines who you are and what you're looking for and let like minded women approach you?
It seems obvious to me that his point is that he does want to stop dating women that are going to end up cheating on him with someone else. Do you really think that telling him "ok, then stop dating those sort of women," is useful advice? Telling him to look for women somewhere other than where he usually looks for women might be good advice, and in fact, I think that is what he is trying to do here, isn't it?

As far as married women on dating sites, yes, there are married women on dating sites. What are they doing there? You have to ask them, some might be there to have fun with the quizzes and profiles, but some must be there looking for someone new or someone to add to the mix, neither of which is his fault or the the impossibility you imply they must be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Honestly though, from the sound of your posts, you come off as really bitter and generally annoyed with the female populace for not being intellectual and of sufficient "quality" for you. You're an attractive guy with apparently a range of interests that are not so unusual as to be unlikely to find somebody who's also interested in those things. In other words, if anything is driving away the ladies, it's your attitude that nobody out there is quite good enough for you. That's the vibe I'm getting anyway. It almost sounds as if you look for reasons to reject women.
I smell a double standard here. If a woman posted complaining about her bad experiences dating and with dating sites (for example if she complained that all the men on them want from her is sex), there would be commiseration and support. I don't think you would be telling her how bitter she sounds or how her attitude that no one is good enough for here is the real problem. I would get crucified if I told a woman here that the real problem they're having with men asking them for sex is that they are simply too prudish or too picky and that the problem lies with them and not the men. But that theme is here in this thread. If Boompoet is having problems with women, then it must be his fault, because the troubles in relationships are the mans fault. Which kind of sounds like he's not really the only one here that might be bitter and generally annoyed with the opposite sex, doesn't it? The vibe I am getting here on this thread is that no man better come to this forum and complain about women because the women here are rare, by god, and neither they nor their sisters are to be criticized or questioned or impugned, and the boys better toe that line if they expect to make any time here.

But that's really not the way, is it? Women aren't perfect, men aren't perfect (well, I hear that Barack Obama is perfect, but that's just me trying for a little humor). We each have our peeves about the people that we try to date because that's where we're the most vulnerable. When women say that they hate it when the first thing guys say to them on on dating sites is "let's have sex," I don't take it personally and get angry at them about it. I don't feel like they are saying that all men are pigs, even though some of them might actually mean that and believe that. I know that I don't do that, and so I know that all men don't do that. I can't tell them not to correspond with men who do that because I have no idea how to know who will do it before they do it. Just like I can't tell Boompoet how to not date women that will cheat on him, I have no idea about how to figure out who is going to do that before they do, except to say that if he is dating women who have a boyfriend already when they sleep with him, well that might be a warning sign, but then I think that is a bit obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
"Hi. Do you know who Poe is? No? Well you're not intellectual or quality enough for me then."
Earlier in this thread you wrote: "Even the most hard core FFA will very likely want to know, beyond how you look...what you do for a living and how successful you are."

Is it so much better to tell someone "Hi, oh you're an artist? Are you anyone I've heard of? No? Well, you aren't successful enough for me, come back when you're rich and famous."

I guess no bar is too high for choosing a man, but wanting a woman to have read a classic American author is totally unreasonable... right?

Let me end by repeating what I already said. Boompoet, this forum here is not really a good place to meet women or apparently to even talk about meeting women. Go to (or back to) the mainstream dating sites, I think that okcupid is fun and I recommend that site if you want a recommendation. Seems like a guy can't expect to get the same sort of support and consideration here that a woman can, so cowboy up, stop complaining and apparently these aren't the droids you're looking for.

Carl
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:36 AM   #16
Dr. P Marshall
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,334
Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Dr. P Marshall has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default

Hi Boompoet,
I'm sorry if my earlier reply in this thread may have come off as harsh, or unsympathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
If somebody is dating you in the first place, they must find you attractive. If they don't, then why are they dating you?
LoveBHMS, you're right, he shouldn't be dating a woman who doesn't find him attractive, but the sad reality is many women will date men they don't find attractive(and I don't just mean physically) and let's call it what it is, use them. I can understand the hesitancy of any man, but especially a BHM, who has been used or cheated on to accept women at face value. I really can. There may be great women on this site, but his search is in the greater world at large, and let's face it, there are just as many female jerks as male jerks out there.

Honestly, in addition to whatever other qualities you look for in a woman Boom(may I call you Boom?) I think the most important one once you start dating someone is how she treats you. I mean how she really treats you and makes you feel. You're right, it does go both ways. She should act like she feels lucky to be with you. I don't mean that in a subservient or chauvinist way, I don't mean in a low self esteem way either, I mean she should honestly be thrilled to be with you. And that can be as simple as her face lighting up when she sees you, but that's enough to tell. I think. Some women may be good actresses, but they won't keep it up for long. You have every right as a man to expect to find someone who makes you feel "like a prince", pardon the use of that phrase, but the "makes me feel like a princess" line is usually used to indicate a man who treats a woman well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Honestly though, from the sound of your posts, you come off as really bitter and generally annoyed with the female populace for not being intellectual and of sufficient "quality" for you.

"Hi. Do you know who Poe is? No? Well you're not intellectual or quality enough for me then."
I'm not sure that's really what he was saying. I think there is definitely frustration there, but we've been telling him to look for women with common interests and to figure out what matters to him. If a knowledge of literature and the ability to discuss certain authors is important to him, then it's important to him. Actually, I probably wouldn't date someone who didn't know who Poe was either. Or at least he would have to have read some authors who weren't on the bestseller list recently. It's just a matter of personal tastes. He should have standards that fit his priorities. It will only lead to unhappiness if they only find each other attractive, but they don't have anything in common. Right?

I have to admit, I don't go to a ton of different forums of any type on the internet, but it seems to me in addition to dating sites, that a man with your interests might actually have an opportunity to meet people on other specific forums for poetry or literature or something like that. I don't know if as much conversation goes on on a forum for something like that as it does here, but it was just a thought. Actually, I would think in real life you would possibly do better finding someone just because you are very artistically and intellectually inclined. I would think galleries, book stores, poetry and book readings and countless other things would be a place to meet people. Especially since a lot of art and literature related events usually at least have a time before and after to mingle (where I live they usually have wine too, which helps). I'm sure you've probably tried those types of places, I just wonder if maybe you should keep trying places that you know reflect your interests . I'm not saying to forget the internet altogether, but you just seem more like an in person type of guy. That's just how you come across to me. Or maybe sites that are more regionally specific so you have a chance of a personal meet up earlier on.

Anyway, I don't think I was actually any more helpful this time, but hopefully I was.
Dr. P Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:32 AM   #17
LoveBHMS
default title
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,066
LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
It seems obvious to me that his point is that he does want to stop dating women that are going to end up cheating on him with someone else. Do you really think that telling him "ok, then stop dating those sort of women," is useful advice?
Yes i do, because it seems like a pretty clear pattern. I think he needs to look at why that sort of pattern would keep repeating itself. This pattern keeps repeating itself but the only constant is him.

I've had fat women tell me they're approached by men on this board who claim there are "no BBWs where they live". Now that is obviously nonsense, there are fat women everywhere. So the issue has to lie with the guy's attitude or the types of women he pursues. Saying "there are no intellectual women in the entirety of the southern region of the US is the same thing. I mean, come on....there are no women in, say, a four state radius around Louisiana who enjoy art and literature?
__________________
It was all very careless and confused.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:18 AM   #18
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat
 
butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: among the bamboo thickets
Posts: 2,329
butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Yes i do, because it seems like a pretty clear pattern. I think he needs to look at why that sort of pattern would keep repeating itself. This pattern keeps repeating itself but the only constant is him.

I've had fat women tell me they're approached by men on this board who claim there are "no BBWs where they live". Now that is obviously nonsense, there are fat women everywhere. So the issue has to lie with the guy's attitude or the types of women he pursues. Saying "there are no intellectual women in the entirety of the southern region of the US is the same thing. I mean, come on....there are no women in, say, a four state radius around Louisiana who enjoy art and literature?
In a state with the cultural and artistic heritage of New Orleans, it does seem rather impossible to think there are no smart, cultured women near him.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:53 AM   #19
Carl1h
figure O
 
Carl1h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: N.M.
Posts: 358
Carl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging inCarl1h makes people happy simply by logging in
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
In a state with the cultural and artistic heritage of New Orleans, it does seem rather impossible to think there are no smart, cultured women near him.
Read what he said, not what loveBHMS says he said. He said that an intellectual woman in the south is somewhat hard to find. I can confirm from my experience that above a certain age, say 30ish, single women (and we should understand without saying that he wants to date single women and that we leave out the ignorant men because he's looking for a woman, not because we think there are no ignorant men) that show some intellectual curiosity are at least somewhat hard to find anywhere.

But hey, let's not just use anecdotes, let's look at some literacy numbers, which I quote from
http://nces.ed.gov/naal/pdf/state_su.../Louisiana.pdf

"Twenty-four to 26 percent of the adults in Louisiana demonstrated skills in the lowest level of prose, document, and quantitative proficiencies (Level 1)."

"Twenty-eight to 32 percent of the Louisiana respondents performed in the next higher level of proficiency (Level 2) on each literacy scale. While their skills were more varied than those of individuals in Level 1, their repertoires were still quite limited."

"Twelve to 16 percent of the respondents in Louisiana scored in the two highest levels of prose, document, and quantitative literacy (Levels 4 and 5)."

So, half of the population falls in the bottom two tiers and around one and a half people in one hundred are in the top two tiers. That doesn't qualify as somewhat hard to find in your book? It does in mine, I don't think he's lying or exaggerating in saying that.

Carl
Carl1h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:12 AM   #20
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat
 
butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: among the bamboo thickets
Posts: 2,329
butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default

I'm just pointing out a geographic fact, nothing more, nothing less. If a state has a college/university (and they all do), then there are pockets of intelligence in every state in the union, no matter what the overall statistic rates are for any state's literacy.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:19 PM   #21
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boompoet View Post
I am well aware that I have confidence issues that stem from my weight, which is why when I found out FFA's existed, I jumped right in... but I have good reason for my lack of confidence. Several of the women I have dated in the past, when I didnít really care if I was 50 or 500 told me after having caught them cheating, that my weight was the reason they sought out someone "more attractive". I do have a hard time believing that women donít ďlet a guy inĒ if heís not attractive. I did as suggested and asked some female friends of mine what it is they look for in a man. The majority vote was abs, arms, then a sense of humor in that order. If a woman, or a man for that matter, is not physically attracted to a prospective suitor, it never gets past the friend stage. In my experience, if youíre too deep into the friend stage, you canít break out of that arena and into something more productive.

I also understand the BDSM lifestyle and didnít mean to over simplify. I know that it involves much more than a physical aspect and like all relationships, thereís a serious mental element to it as well. I simply meant to illustrate, itís mot my thing.

When you say, ďíI'm pickyí is code for ĎI'm attracted to women who tend not to be attracted to me or who are all wrong for me.íĒ I would imagine there is some modicum of truth to that as well. What I mean to say is that I want a quality woman with quality morals or at least an acceptance that I am a gentleman. I donít sleep around, I donít cheat, and I expect a partner to be the same way. I donít care for children, though Iíve been told Iíd make a great father, and the majority of women down here have them. I would love to meet a woman who is interested in art, literature, philosophy, etc. because I am interested in those things. Again, an intellectual woman in the south is somewhat hard to find. Once found, sheís taken or has an abusive boyfriend.

I searched again and of the sites that came up in the search, I signed up and looked around then promptly resigned, wither because there are no women in a four state area around me, or I didnít find any of the search results attractive. They were almost all pretty women, but the majority had kids, husbands, were much older than me, or I was not physically attracted which is hard to say based on pictures. My previous notion holds true as well, that sites carter more to BBWs than BHMs or FFAs. I will look for more forums, but this one seems to be the most popular and heavily visited.

Finally, I appreciate the compliment at the beginning. I am 6í3Ē and 290 lbs. I may not look big, but under the leather jacket and sun glasses, Iím all man, baby. I just wish local women (or simi-local even) felt the same way. Iíve noticed theyíve started leaning more towards the cowboy types recently. A year or two is was the hat backwards date rape guys, and before that it was jock types. I donít know, maybe thisíll be the year to the fat dudes.
Well, boompoet. I feel you. If you lived in New York City, I'd say let's go for dinner, I honestly think you're a good looking guy. My male friends - all of whom are learned in some way, but also thin - say the same thing about intelligence. It's hard for them to find well read (read politically moderate) women too. It's also true that if one person in a friendship isn't attracted to the other then it says in the friendship zone no matter the size. The same thing you say about those site are the same things I've said to my fat female friends about them. Quite honestly, the men I've actually meet online were thru craigslist, sexyads, and a bdsm site, and only once thru a bbw dating site. Forums might be better than a dating site for finding a woman in your area, but given the fact that by southern standards a woman is considered an old maid if she's 30, single, and childless, it may be hard to actually find one in your area. And for the record I've been to Louisiana and Texas many times, so I know what you're going thru culturally. Of all my southern female kin only one is over 30, single, and childless. Many of our family members think she must be gay because of it and she is definitely not. Oy.

But look, I know finding the right girl is hard, but don't give up.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:29 PM   #22
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBHMS View Post
Yes i do, because it seems like a pretty clear pattern. I think he needs to look at why that sort of pattern would keep repeating itself. This pattern keeps repeating itself but the only constant is him.

I've had fat women tell me they're approached by men on this board who claim there are "no BBWs where they live". Now that is obviously nonsense, there are fat women everywhere. So the issue has to lie with the guy's attitude or the types of women he pursues. Saying "there are no intellectual women in the entirety of the southern region of the US is the same thing. I mean, come on....there are no women in, say, a four state radius around Louisiana who enjoy art and literature?
It's not that there are no intelligent women in the south, it's just that church is such a huge part of the average person's life it prevents the average person from opening their minds intellectually. Drive down the highway from Houston, TX to Shreveport, LA and you will find like 5 churches for every house, and I'm not even kidding about that. The places I know of where there is something to do that don't revolve around a church or a casino are in the more cosmopolitan cities like Austin (which has a kick ass music scene), New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and Dallas.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #23
olwen
Disco Bear
 
olwen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: nyc
Posts: 6,966
olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1h View Post
I smell a double standard here. If a woman posted complaining about her bad experiences dating and with dating sites (for example if she complained that all the men on them want from her is sex), there would be commiseration and support. I don't think you would be telling her how bitter she sounds or how her attitude that no one is good enough for here is the real problem. I would get crucified if I told a woman here that the real problem they're having with men asking them for sex is that they are simply too prudish or too picky and that the problem lies with them and not the men. But that theme is here in this thread. If Boompoet is having problems with women, then it must be his fault, because the troubles in relationships are the mans fault. Which kind of sounds like he's not really the only one here that might be bitter and generally annoyed with the opposite sex, doesn't it? The vibe I am getting here on this thread is that no man better come to this forum and complain about women because the women here are rare, by god, and neither they nor their sisters are to be criticized or questioned or impugned, and the boys better toe that line if they expect to make any time here.

But that's really not the way, is it? Women aren't perfect, men aren't perfect (well, I hear that Barack Obama is perfect, but that's just me trying for a little humor). We each have our peeves about the people that we try to date because that's where we're the most vulnerable. When women say that they hate it when the first thing guys say to them on on dating sites is "let's have sex," I don't take it personally and get angry at them about it. I don't feel like they are saying that all men are pigs, even though some of them might actually mean that and believe that. I know that I don't do that, and so I know that all men don't do that. I can't tell them not to correspond with men who do that because I have no idea how to know who will do it before they do it. Just like I can't tell Boompoet how to not date women that will cheat on him, I have no idea about how to figure out who is going to do that before they do, except to say that if he is dating women who have a boyfriend already when they sleep with him, well that might be a warning sign, but then I think that is a bit obvious.

Let me end by repeating what I already said. Boompoet, this forum here is not really a good place to meet women or apparently to even talk about meeting women. Go to (or back to) the mainstream dating sites, I think that okcupid is fun and I recommend that site if you want a recommendation. Seems like a guy can't expect to get the same sort of support and consideration here that a woman can, so cowboy up, stop complaining and apparently these aren't the droids you're looking for.

Carl
You make some very good points, but consider that all women, not just fat women are assaulted on a daily basis by images of women who look nothing like them, and who are pressured to be "sexy" and "eye candy." Men don't. The men on the cover of magazines like Esquire, and GQ are usually fully clothed. Consider too that there are more examples in the media of BHM with thin women than the other way around. We all internalize those social cues. All of us do because we don't live in a vaccum. It is just more acceptable for a big man to be considered a sexual being than it is for a big woman to be considered a sexual being. The fact and the reality is that tho you are big, you also have it slightly easier in life you don't have to deal with gender bias (or racial bias for that matter) and women do.

As for the double standard bit, I think the people in this forum are all intelligent enough to be able to suggest to a woman who keeps having the same problem that maybe she needs to rethink her attitude as some did with Boompoet. Women hate it when random guys say "let's have sex" because we can read between the lines. He may as well be asking, "Can I use you as a live sex doll?" We hate that cause it means a guy like that will more than likely be selfish in every way possible. And it's good that you don't take it personally. And we do know not all men behave that way and we know too to steer clear of that type of guy if that's not what we're looking for....look, meeting the right person is hard for everybody, not just fat folks like you and me. As many times as I've been rejected by men i'm not holding it against every man either. I get angry and I try to let it go...I have more to say, but i'm starting to loose my train of thought...
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #24
LoveBHMS
default title
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,066
LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default

This is, in fact, what Boom said:

Quote:
Again, an intellectual woman in the south is somewhat hard to find. Once found, sheís taken or has an abusive boyfriend.
The other piece of this that really mystifies me is his claim that the teeny number of intellectual women in the south have abusive boyfriends. Now I can see it if there were this small cadre of intellectual, Poe reading gals and they were "all" taken. But I'd think they'd be taken by good men, not abusive ones. IOW, why the heck would all the high quality intellectual women be daing abusive men? I mean is it like "Damn, she's so smart and interested in philosophy, wouldn't you just know it...she's going out with a guy that smacks her around."
__________________
It was all very careless and confused.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #25
cammy
bellyphile
 
cammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: out of my mind
Posts: 503
cammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this boardcammy carries a lot of weight on this board
Default

All else aside, Boompoet has stated that he is seeking an intelligent, educated, woman who shares his interest in art, literature and philosophy, who will not cheat, petite with dark hair and lives in the South...sorry Boompoet, but I'm taken.
__________________
.∑:* .∑:* .∑:* *:∑. .∑:*
.∑:*.∑:* .∑:* .∑:* .∑:* *:∑.*:∑. *:∑. .∑:* *:∑ *:∑.
*:∑. The bigger they come, the harder I fall..∑.∑:* .∑:*
.∑:* .∑:*

Last edited by cammy; 03-02-2008 at 08:50 PM.
cammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright Dimensions Magazine. All rights reserved worldwide.