Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive

Old 02-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #1
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in
Default The Adventures of Li'l Debbie, the Big, Beautiful Elf Who Saved Christmas

Hi everyone,

This is a holiday WG tale I wrote about 2-3 years ago.
There's some weight gain involving a girl elf with a powerful appetite. There's no sex but my character does have a boyfriend.

This is a tale with six parts plus a short epilogue. I'll post what I can today and pick up the rest later.

Anyway, I hope someone enjoys it and any comments/constructive criticism will be appreciated.

THE ADVENTURES OF LI'L DEBBIE,
(THE BIG BEAUTIFUL ELF WHO SAVED CHRISTMAS)

ONE:

Christmas Town was a hive of activity as the great day drew near. The mills and workshops were running round the clock with shift after shift of elves endlessly producing toys for Santa's sleigh: dolls, fire engines, building blocks, sleds, skates...whatever good children asked for, chances were pretty good that it would be in the sleigh and so many children had been extra good this year.

A fresh blanket of fluffy, white snow had fallen the previous night as Debbie wended her way to work at the Christmas Town bakeries where she made batches of cookies, candies, pies and cakes for the stores of Christmas Town. She also loved this time of year. Everyone and everything seemed so lively and exciting during the mad preparation for Christmas. Even the fresh, white snow, atop the roofs and peaks in town reminded her of dollops of creamy cool whip on a slice of pie. The chill air was filled with the delightful scent of baking cookies, pies, cinnamon, eggnog, chocolate and countless other holiday goodies and she giggled to herself as she felt her ample belly rumble beneath her snug coat. She paused to tuck a loose strand of red hair back under the white fuzzy brim of her Santa hat and then adjusted it again over the delicate points of her ears.

"Tee-hee! Easy there, my not so little friend!" Debbie looked down and gave her tummy a gentle pat, "We're almost at work, it won't be long now."

Debbie was a happy-go-lucky girl elf of 430 years, which was roughly the equivalent of a 25 year old human girl. She was still considered young but had been around long enough to know better about many things. She dearly loved her family and her friends and they loved Debbie's bubbly and lively personality.

Debbie always did her best to treat everyone with love and respect but, over past hundred years or so, Debbie had been growing...literally! thanks to a newfound love of the wondrous and abundant food always available in Christmas Town.

She thought back to her days as an elfling, running around the elf nursery, playing games with the other elf kids, learning elfin ways from her Nana elf and Mama and Papa elf. She also remembered how fussy and finicky she used to be, always small and skinny, how everyone used to call her "Li'l Debbie", always turning her nose up at new dishes or new foods she was unfamiliar with. Her plump Nana elf always kept urging her to try new things, "Try it, my darling. You'll like it.", she always said.

Things finally changed for the better when she met Herbie, a young apprentice dentist in training and hoping to assume the post of Head Dentist of Christmas Town some day. Herbie was shy and unassuming but Debbie loved his surprisingly sly sense of humor and found him a delight to be around. She also had fun getting him to open up around others.

Herbie had grown up in a large, close family which always loved a good meal and, as a result, he enjoyed cooking as a hobby and had become quite good at it. Their many dates often involved her sampling Herbie's wondrous meals: tender roast beast, succulent hams, sauces, gravies, potatoes and his pies, cakes and cookies were almost as good as hers. It was as it dear Herbie could cook anything and make it taste great.

Debbie's new appreciation of good food soon became readily apparent to her family and friends as she continually grew noticeably rounder, fuller and softer. She loved her new curves and knew her Herbie also loved the "growing" Debbie. She was also secretly excited as she outgrew size after size of clothing.

Last edited by Observer; 02-11-2006 at 10:20 PM.
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 02:23 PM   #2
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Sometimes Mama elf tended to fret about it; in fact, they'd had a little exchange just that morning as Debbie dressed for work.

She'd picked out a favorite outfit: soft, comfy black pants which were once loose on her but now clung to every inch of her abundant, wide and still growing bottom and hips. She wore a pretty red satin tunic with vertical black stripes, now snug across her growing breasts and the expanse of her soft, plump, jiggly tummy.

Turning sideways, she looked at herself in her bedroom mirror and giggled as she saw her tummy pooching out from under her tunic and over the waistband of her pants. Nana elf had wisely sewn elastic into many of her pants when Debbie had first begun growing and she still appreciated her for it.

"Great Kringle! I'm really getting fat! I don't think anyone's going to call me "Li'l" anymore." Debbie laughed again, slowly rubbing a plump hand across her bulging belly, savoring its sheer smooth softness, delicately tracing the roadmap of stretch marks spreading out from her belly button, playing with her tummy, making it jiggle and wobble while marveling to herself at how it had grown so big.

Yes, the bakery was quite generous in allowing its workers to enjoy the free samples of their work and it showed on the chubby figures of many of the other girls she worked with. However, thanks to Herbie's influence and her deep love for him and for the great food she'd ignored for so many years, Debbie's always growing, always growling belly had become legendary at the Christmas Town bakeries. Her standards for good food had made the products emerging into the Christmas Town stores and pastry shops bigger and tastier than ever before.

There were even some who said that her belly almost rivaled that of the big man, himself. She knew it certainly shook like the big guy's did.

Grabbing her pair of boots, she sat down on her bed, which gave a loud protest, and she strained forward to tug them on, stretching past her abundant tummy which now pooched out onto her lap like a soft pillow.

"Tsk, tsk! Good heavens, Debbie!" her Mama clucked disapprovingly as she stood in the doorway of her bedroom with a load of laundry in her arms watching as Debbie sat up, red faced from the effort of putting her boots on. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be getting so fat. How're you ever going to find a nice boy looking like that?"

Debbie had heard this argument many times and stood with a sigh, "Good morning to you too, Mama," she said, giving her a little kiss on her cheek.

She gave her tunic another tug down over her belly and smiled as her tummy peeked out again and seemed to be saying hi. "See this, Mama?" Debbie gave her bare tummy a satisfied pat, "I'm fat. I know I'm fat. Everyone knows I'm fat and you know what, Mama? I'm really happy and I happen to have a nice boy who likes me just the way I am. Now, what's so horrible about that?"

Mama elf put down her laundry and gave her daughter a hug, "Oh, I'm sorry, my darling. I do think your Herbie's a nice boy but it's a Mama's right to worry, isn't it? As long as you're happy, then I'm happy."

Debbie gave her a big smile, "I am happy, Mama, and thanks for caring so much. Now, what's for breakfast?" she asked.

Mama elf reached out and gave Debbie's tunic another tug down and smoothed out a stray wrinkle or two, "Nana made lots of our favorites today," she replied, "You know she likes to make extra special meals as the great day approaches."

Last edited by Observer; 02-11-2006 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Debbie grinned at the thought of devouring stacks of Nana's pancakes, sizzling slabs of ham, huge omelettes oozing butter and cheese, sweet rolls swimming in gooey sweet icing and many other goodies too numerous to count, "Mmmm...yeah," she sighed happily and laughed as her tummy peeked out again, "You and Nana are the best!"

Mama elf gave a gentle laugh and patted her daughter's bare bulging belly, which, apparently, really DID have a mind of its own," What say we have a special Mama/daughter shopping trip after the excitement dies down from the great day? There's usually good sales then."

"Sure, Mama," Debbie replied, "I'd like that."

After staggering away from the breakfast table, Debbie took another half dozen of Nana's sweet rolls to snack on as she walked to work, kissed her Mama and Nana goodbye and headed off toward the enticing smells of the bakery...

...With the rolls long gone and her tummy rumbling again, Debbie finally reached the doorway of the bakery and went inside.

"Hi everyone!" Debbie smiled as she clocked in for the day.

"Hi Debbie!" The other girls called out.

"Ooh! You've got to try these chocolate clusters, Debbie," a pudgy, young elf named Sara called out, coming over to her with a tray of goodies held cautiously with an oven mitt, "They're fresh from the oven!"

Yes, Debbie knew that today would be a good day.

(Next time: Part Two: Crisis in Christmas Town!)

That's it for now...

Dennis

Last edited by Observer; 02-11-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:56 PM   #4
TH3_GH0$T
Tired.

TH3_GH0$T can now change their title
Thumbs up

nice story, I like the food descriptions (they got me hungry).
Anxiously awaiting part 2

--Russell Baker
TH3_GH0$T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:43 PM   #5
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3_GH0$T
nice story, I like the food descriptions (they got me hungry).
Anxiously awaiting part 2

Thanks Ghost!

Please read on for part two...

Dennis
Old 02-21-2006, 04:12 PM   #6
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Here's more of my story.

Sorry for keeping anyone waiting:

PART TWO: CRISIS IN CHRISTMAS TOWN!

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Ohhhhhhh!" the deep, sonorous voice of Santa Claus called out from his inner bed chamber.

The outer bed chamber was bustling with activity: servants and officials coming to and fro, all of them stopped at the door by the imposing, matriarchal figure of Madame Claus, her arms folded over the swell of her large bosom.

A team of elf doctors in white jackets emerged from Santa's bedroom, all shaking their heads.

"Well...what's the verdict, gentlemen?" Madame Claus demanded.

The head doctor came over, wringing his hands and looking quite forlorn, "It doesn't look good, Mrs C. We've checked, double checked and even triple checked our diagnosis..."

"Yes, yes, my dear doctor, " Mrs Claus interrupted, irritated at his procrastinating, "You've been our physician for centuries. I know how qualified you are. Now, what's wrong with Papa?"

The little elf doctor wrung his hands one final time, gave a cursory glance at his clipboard and charts, adjusted his spectacles then looked at his boss's wife, "Santa has a common human ailment called the Flu, Mrs C."

"He has what?" She replied, looking puzzled and thinking she hadn't heard him right.

"The Flu, Madame," the Doctor confirmed.

"B, b, but, how can Santa Claus get sick?" she stammered, "He's SANTA, for pity's sake!"

"But he is partially human," the Doctor suggested, "Even a deity can get ill when the conditions are right, madame. He'll be fine but I recommend bed rest and fluids for a week."

"But, we can't do that!" Mrs Claus wailed in dismay, "Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!"

"Mama," a deep voice called out from within, "I have an idea..."

Looking quite pale and weak, Santa sat up in his bed with some difficulty and addressed his wife and the high elf officials assembled before him.

"Mama, my dear wife and my trusted friends," Santa sternly spoke to those before him, "In all my centuries, we've never disappointed the good children of the world and I'm not about to let them down now."

"What do you have in mind, sir?" an elf official inquired.

"A temporary replacement," Santa said, "Somebody intelligent, somebody loving, somebody brave, somebody easy to instruct and somebody able to fill out my coat."

Mrs Claus had been shopping in town earlier that day and stopped in at a local bakery where she marveled at how delectable everything was. She immediately asked who was responsible for such quality and dedication and the shopkeeper told her of a young elf with a good heart and a formidable appetite. As her husband gestured toward his great, red and white overcoat, she was struck by an idea.

"Papa," she smiled, "I believe I know just the elf you're looking for."
Old 02-21-2006, 04:53 PM   #7
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

PART THREE: THE SANTA TEMP

As she stood in the outer office of Santa's bed chamber, Debbie realized that she'd only met the great elf once. It was long ago and she'd been a mere elfling then. Santa had come to inspect the elf nurseries and spoke to her class of elflings. All that she could recall was his deep voice and big, broad belly swathed in his large red and white great coat. A belly that did indeed shake like a bowl full of jelly as he spoke and moved about.

"But, what does he want with me?" she wondered to herself, "Have I done something wrong?"

Debbie was still pacing nervously, worried about her abrupt summons from work to see Santa at once and failed to notice the plump, gentle, matriarchal form of Madame Claus standing in the doorway.

"He'll see you now, my child. This way, please."

"Great Kringle! Santa's sick," Debbie realized with concern as she approached the kindly old man reclining upon an array of pillows on his bed.

"Hello, my dear," Santa smiled as the very plump, and quite, pretty red-haired young girl elf shyly approached him. "Please, have a seat," he said, indicating a soft chair by his bed, "I've called you here to ask a favor of you."

Not sure what to do on such short notice, Debbie gave an awkward curtsey and settled down in Santa's chair, "I'm so sorry you're not well, sir," Debbie said, "Is Christmas in danger?"

The old elf reached out and gave her plump hand a gentle pat, "Ho, ho, ho! Oh nothing quite so drastic as that but I thank you for your concern, child," he said with a soft chuckle, "Christmas and I will survive, I just need a few days of rest. I've asked you here to help save Christmas."

Debbie's eyes widened with surprise at Santa's words. "S, save Christmas," she stammered, "But, but I'm just a lowly baker elf, sir. What can I do?"

The great elf looked over at her and gave the girl a kind smile. "You are capable of doing anything you set your mind to, child," he replied. "I've heard nothing but good reports about you, your kindness, your good spirits, your leadership qualities and your excellent work in my bakeries. Why, what do you think helps keep my belly shaking like a bowl full of jelly? Ho, ho, ho!" Santa laughed, sat back in his bed and gave his round belly a gentle pat.

"Tee, hee!" Debbie laughed, finally feeling at ease, "How can I help, sir?"

Santa sat up again and gazed at her, "I need you to be my substitute for Christmas."

"Me, sir?" Debbie squeaked in surprise, "But how?"

"It's actually quite easy," the jolly old elf said, giving her arm a gentle squeeze, "The reindeer know the correct route. I can bestow temporary magic upon you. The worker elves will help you with everything and anything you'll need and, most important of all, I need someone who can fill my coat."

Debbie followed the great elf's outstretched arm and looked at the large red and white overcoat lying over another chair in the room.

"May I bring a friend to help me out?" she asked.

"If you mean your companion, young Herbert, he's already been asked and accepted," Santa replied, "Now, please have Mama help you try it on."

Filled with awe at the prospect of getting to don Santa's coat, Debbie rose and walked over to the other chair. The coat was heavy but she could manage and it smelled of wonderful things like frsh sawdust, pine trees, paint, pies, cakes and cookies. Madame Claus held it out, "Tut, tut, my dear. It won't bite you," she joked.

"Yes, ma'am," Debbie replied, easing herself into the legendary garment.
Old 02-21-2006, 05:19 PM   #8
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

"My heavens, you ARE a plump one, aren't you?" Mrs Claus smiled approvingly as she cinched the wide black belt across the young girl's full and ample curves. "You're just three notches below Santa on the belt. Though, you may have to let the belt out a few notches once you're done on Christmas morning.

Debbie blushed and rubbed her broad belly, "Yes ma'am, I truly love good food."

"That's wonderful, my child," Santa laughed, "I think you're truly going to enjoy the many fine treats and delicacies the children leave out for me each Christmas night."

Debbie's tummy suddenly let out a loud rumble at the thought of stuffing herself silly with goodies from all over the world and everyone broke out laughing.

"Ho, ho, ho! You're going to do just fine," Santa chuckled.

The kindly old woman fussed and fretted about the young girl. She smoothed out the wrinkles in the coat, which Debbie found surprisingly comfortable to wear, and adjusted the red and white hat on her head of lustrous red hair.

"There," she said, "Now, take a good look in the mirror."

Debbie turned and stared at herself in the mirror above Santa's dresser. The coat fit her quite well. It was a little long and the sleeves were a bit loose but it fit comfortably over the swell of her belly and large bosom. The hat sat on her head at a jaunty angle, highlighting her fair skin and the tips of her ears peeked out ever so slightly through her thick hair.

"Wow!" She said in amazement.

"Now," Santa spoke, "Let Mama escort you to the workshop. My elves will give you some quick training and and you'll be all set for tomorrow night. One word of caution," he paused.

"Sir?" Debbie asked.

"Be wary of Hrothgar, the Lord of the Northern Realms. You'll have to pass through his lands on the way to the lower latitudes. He lost a wager with me centuries ago and now he likes to indulge in contests for sport before letting me pass."

"What sort of contests, Santa?" Debbie asked, beginning to feel uneasy.

"Oh...nothing horrible or anything like that," Santa reassured her. "Hrothgar is a bit rough around the edges but I think you're most suited to his contests. I've bested him for a century now. I think he'll enjoy a new competition. Now, go with Mama and I'll see you off tomorrow."

(End of part three...part four coming soon!)

Dennis
Old 02-22-2006, 01:22 AM   #9
bentleydev

bentleydev can now change their title

Why not post all of it at once?
bentleydev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:13 PM   #10
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

This is pretty darn good and charming to boot. And I'm always a sucker for a Christmas story, even in mid-February.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 05:17 PM   #11
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Hi everyone,

Here's more of my tale. Once again, I apologize for the delay...

Thank you for the comments too!

PART FOUR: GETTING UNDERWAY

Debbie spent the next day busier than she'd ever been in her life. She'd never been in the main workshop before and the sheer sight of hundreds of worker elves assembling toys was overwhelming. They all knew of the Santa Temp and did their best to make her feel welcome and secure.

Christmas Eve finally arrived. The elves were busy loading and prepping the sleigh. The grooms were tending to the reindeer. Elves were scurrying back and forth and Christmas songs filled the air.

Debbie paced back and forth. As hard as it was to believe, she'd actually been too nervous to eat but her ever-loyal Herbie stood by her side, trying to reassure her.

"I'll be with you the whole night, sweetie," Herbie said, trying to soothe her frazzled nerves, "The Reindeer know where to go. All the elves have been wonderful. Even Santa has confidence in you. We can do this!"

Debbie paused, looked up at Herbie and rose to give him a slight kiss, "Mmmm...thanks, hon. I'm sorry for being such a pain today."

At that moment, the hustle and bustle in the workshop died down and the elves stood in long lines on both sides of the room as Santa approached. Debbie could see that he was still pale and moved unsteadily but he nodded, greeted and conversed with elves all down the line until he arrived before the scared girl.

"Ho, ho, ho!" He laughed and smiled serenely at her, "So, are you ready for tonight, child?"

"Y, Yes, sir!" Debbie replied, "I won't let you down."

Santa chuckled and smiled again, "I know you won't, Debbie. That's why I selected you. Now, do you understand how the magic works?"

Debbie nodded and made the motion of laying her finger aside of her nose.

"Precisely!" Santa said, "I've bestowed a full 24 hours of my magic upon you, enabling you to travel the world in one night spreading Christmas joy. The reindeer will help you along the way. You have your lists of who's been naughty and nice. Now...go and make us all proud."

Debbie impulsively leapt forward to give the jolly old elf a hug, "I'll do my best, sir," she murmured through Santa's thick white beard.

"Ho, ho, ho!" Santa gave the back of her head a tender caress, "I know you will, child, I know you will."

And with that, the broad, double doors of the workshop opened as Debbie and Herbie clambered into the driver's seat. The reindeer turned to give the new occupants of their sleigh a reassuring nod that all would go well that evening. The elves let out a loud cheer as the sleigh moved forward and rose into the frigid Arctic night.

"I just hope we can stay airborne with her up there," Dasher whispered to Dancer, indicating the very plump girl now wearing their master's famous coat for the evening.

"I heard that!" Debbie giggled and called out as Herbie gave a slight crack of the whip above the sassy reindeer's rump, sending the team on their way.

The view was astounding as the sleigh made its way from the North Poleand headed for the lower latitudes. Debbie and Herbie had never left Christmas Town before and so were delighted at the sight of the scintillating Northern Lights gleaming brilliantly to illuminate their way. Vast stretches of snow and ice shimmered below them.

The reindeer stopped at a few remote Eskimo fishing villages and Debbie passed out sweet treats and toys to all on the list. Although she'd just begun, she was already enjoying herself and felt happier than ever as Santa's magic crackled around them. Since she'd skipped dinner, due to nervousness, Debbie was now ravenous as the sleigh descended further south...approaching a large and imposing castle carved right out of the ice.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:10 PM   #12
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

PART FIVE: IN THE CASTLE OF HROTHGAR!

Debbie eyed the large castle and began to feel scared. "It'll be alright, sweetie," Herbie whispered and clasped her hand reassuringly.

"We've reached the castle of Hrothgar, Mistress," Dancer, the lead reindeer, announced, "Shall we begin the final approach?"

"Yes please", Debbie replied, "And thank you. By the way, can any of you tell me who this Hrothgar is? We've never heard of him and I'm not sure what to expect."

"Why, Hrothgar is Santa's younger brother," Prancer said as the team began to descend from the clouds, "He still gets a bit testy about losing the Christmas Town job to Santa but he's harmless. Santa was quite generous in making him the Lord of the Arctic realms. His job is to watch and make certain that travelers pass safely through these harsh environs to the warmer climes below."

"Wow! Santa has a brother?" Debbie mused to herself, "I wonder what he's like?" Afew scant moments later, Dancer had led the team to a safe landing and Herbie and Debbie smiled as a troop of elves emerged to tend to the reindeer and escort them inside.

Debbie gaped in astonishment at her surroundings as the elves led them to Hrothgar's great meeting hall. She saw high ceilings, plush carpeting, ornate sculptures, fantastic works of art, a fabulous library, exotic stained glass, intricate quilts... "It's all so , beautiful!" She gushed.

"Why...thank you, my dear girl," a deep, cultured voice rumbled behind her, "I am Hrothgar and who might you be?"

"Eep!" Debbie squeaked in surprise and whirled around to find herself facing a tall, very stout, elegant elf eyeing her curiously. "I, I, my name is Debbie, sir. Your brother has taken unexpectedly ill. He selected me as a temporary replacement for Christmas Eve. This is my friend, Herbert, who's been aiding me tonight."

"Welcome, young man and young miss," Hrothgar extended a hand, which they both eagerly shook, "You are welcome in my home. Please, do come in. I've taken the liberty of preparing a bite of dinner. Why not come into my dining hall, rest a while and tell me of the latest news in Christmas Town?"

As she studied their new host, Debbie could see a subtle resemblance to Santa. Hrothgar was tall. Evidently there was some high elf blood in the family. He was even a bit taller than Santa. He wore his hair long about his shoulders and it hadn't gone fully white, yet. Debbie could see several streaks of of blonde and brown in his hair. He also wore a short cropped beard compared to his brother's famous long and flowing one. She smiled as she saw Hrothgar's expansive middle straining against the belt of a fancy and ornate robe, "Evidently hearty appetites run in the family," she thought.

Debbie's own ample belly let out a loud rumble as they arrived in Hrothgar's dining hall and she spied the elaborate feast laid out on the long banquet table. She blushed in embarrassment. "Oh, ho, ho, ho!" Hrothgar chuckled, "No need to be ashamed in front of me, my dear. As you can tell, I've enjoyed many a good meal in my day. In fact, each year, my brother and I indulge in a little contest."

"A contest?" Debbie asked, "What sort of contest?"

The dining hall resounded as the elf threw his head back and laughed heartily, "Why, look around you, girl! An eating contest, of course! If I win, Santa has to let me run things for one Christmas Eve and if he wins, I am bound to complete a specified task for my brother. What do you say, child? Care to take me on?"
Old 03-07-2006, 06:39 PM   #13
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Debbie and Herbie went off into a corner of the room, "So, what do you want to do, babe?" Herbie asked.

She turned and eyed the food-laden table hungrily. After skipping dinner, she was ravenous, "I'm absolutely starving," she whispered into his ear, "I can do this, Santa said so!"

"Great Kringle! I love you!" Herbie smiled as he kissed her and let out the belt on Santa's coat.

With Santa's great coat open and flapping about her, Debbie turned and spied Hrothgar smiling with admiration at her broad and full belly, "You're on, Hrothgar!"

And so began one of the biggest and best meals of Debbie's life. The two combatants sat at either end of the vast, laden table. Servant elves appeared to keep their mugs filled with sweet milk and ales and their plates piled high. Herbie wasn't competing but he was treated just as well.

As they ate, they talked about Christmas Town, the world, art, literature and many other topics that came up as the contest proceeded. Everything was absolutely delicious and Debbie happily gorged away on lobsters and crab legs swimming in drawn butter, succulent roast beast, moist turkey, thick slabs of ham, potatoes drowning in gravy, noodle dishes, fish dishes, pies, cakes, cookies and pastries galore.

Herbie finally reached his limit, rested a while, then proceeded to gently rub his beloved's swollen and tubby belly as it bulged out into her lap, "You do this, baby!" he urged her on.

After a seeming eternity, Debbie smiled as the frazzled looking servant elves began to slow down around their master and empty plates began to fill the table. With a loud sigh, the big elf finally slumped back in his chair, let out a loud burp and rubbed his bloated belly, "Uhhhh," he moaned, "I admit defeat, my child. I don't think I can hold another morsel. 'Twas a glorious battle, though. Your appetite could rival my brother's"

Although she felt like bursting herself, Debbie managed to devour another three victory slices of decadent cheesecake before finally quitting, much to the servant elves' relief. "That...was...wonderful!" Debbie stifled an unladylike burp, gasped and finally sat back to stare in surprise at the piles of empty dishes and serving platters in front of her. Did she really eat all of that?

"Now, since you are representing my brother and you have beaten me fairly. I will honor your request," Hrothgar said as he rested in his chair, "What would you have me do?"

As she said and digested, Debbie thought a while and only one thing came to mind. "Now, I know I'm just a lowly baker elf and forgive me for being too forward, but I would like to see you and your brother patch up your differences. Promise me that you will make an effort to improve things with Santa."

The elf's brow furrowed as he pondered the idea and he finally nodded his head in approval, "Yes, it will be so," he said, "Besides, I'd like to thank my brother in person for sending such a lovely replacement with such a formidable appetite. You've provided me with a most entertaining evening and for that, I thank you. Now, once you've rested, the reindeer have been watered and provisioned. I know you have a long night ahead, so I won't detain you any further.

Next time: Part six and the epilogue!

Hopefully soon, too.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:57 PM   #14
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

PART SIX: CHRISTMAS EVE

After Herbie helped her back into Santa's coat and letting out the belt yet another notch, Hrothgar bade them farewell as the laden sleigh rose and got underway.

"You were amazing, sweetie," Herbie grinned admiringly at her, "I guess Santa's magic really sparked your appetite, huh?"

"Tee-hee! Who said I had the magic turned on?" Debbie leaned back in the sleigh, sighed and Herbie's jaw dropped as he watched her belly bulge out and strain against the wide black belt of Santa's coat. "That was all me, babe. Toldja I was hungry!" She let out a loud hiccup, grinned back at him and continued rubbing the swollen overlap of her belly as the sleigh continued south into the more populated areas.

With the exception of one awkward incident, early in their run, when Debbie got stuck in the opening of a chimney, her ample bottom and bulging belly blocking the way when she forgot to activate Santa's magic, Debbie and Herbie had a wonderful time playing Santa for the evening.

Thanks to Santa's magic, Debbie had Herbie feeding her across the world: Against the glittering and twinkling lights of millions of Christmas trees, the duo would fill stockings, leave presents and she'd lay on couches or in easy chairs getting filled with an endless array of cookies: chocolate, frosted, sugar, peanut butter, icebox...she lost count of how many sweet, crunchy cookies she devoured.

Some houses had pies, some houses had cakes and some had candy, donuts and pastries. Debbie gobbled gloriously, her ample tummy protruding further and further in front of her. Thanks to a certain small percentage of unseen children who were awake, due to the excitement of the holidays, a new myth began that evening of a giggly, jiggly, happy, red-haired fat girl elf out to help Santa for a night.

For the houses that had forgotten or didn't want to leave out a snack for Santa, Debbie would waddle into the kitchen and find a yummy treat or two in the refrigerator. At the far too many poorer houses, Debbie would use Santa's magic and Herbie's cooking skills to have a lavish feast ready for when they awoke and extra presents under their trees.

As the empty sleigh pulled into Christmas Town, Debbie was stuffed beyond belief with goodies from all over the world. She had to totally undo Santa's belt and Herbie was giving her a long and gentle belly rub all over her now very swollen paunch of a tummy which hung over the top of her black pants and well into her lap.

"You were amazing, Debbie," He said, "I'm so proud of you."

After the cheering had died down, the worker elves escorted Debbie and Herbie over to Santa's chalet. The jolly old elf was still looking weak as he sat up in his bed but Debbie could sense a renewed vitality in him as well.

She stood uneasily before the great elf. The big overcoat was covered with the dirt, soot and scents of a thousand countries and she held it closed with one hand in a feeble attempt to cover her ballooning belly as it pooched out from under her red and black tunic.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:01 PM   #15
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

"Ho, ho, ho..." Santa chuckled, beaming with pride at her, "You did magnificently, my child. I'm very proud of you. In fact, my brother has already contacted me and will be visiting after the new year. I thank you for making two old fools realize the error of their ways."

Debbie smiled broadly and blushed, "Thank you, sir. It was an honor to help you out." As she bowed, she accidently released her coat and her swollen belly sprang into view.

"And I see you enjoyed Santa's treatsas much as I thought you would," Mrs Claus gave a gentle laugh and a playful pat to Debbie's full tummy, "Christmas Eve is a good way to keep Papa round and jiggling."

"Tee-hee! Yes, Ma'am," Debbie blushed again, "Everything was very good.

Santa reached for a nearby mug of hot cider and took a sip, "Now, in honor of your invaluable service to me and the entirety of Christmas Town, I've decided to make you Head Baker over all my bakeries and..." he paused to glance at the girl's soft and expanding middle and smiled up at her again, "I'm inviting you to be my Chief Food Taster as well. Now, what say you, my dear? Are you up for the job?"

Debbie suddenly grinned until she thought her face would crack and as she leaned forward to hug Santa, she heard a seam give way in her tunic, "Yes, sir," she beamed, "I accept the job."

"Once you've rested up, please feel free to visit my personal seamstress," Mrs. Claus suggested, "Select whatever you like...at no charge, of course."

Debbie went over and gave Madam Claus a hug, "Mmmm! Thank you so much, Mrs. C! I won't let you down."

"Tut, tut!" The old woman gently fussed, "I know you won't, dear."

"Now, young man," Santa motioned for Herbie to come forward.

"Sir?" He replied and stood at Santa's bedside.

"For aiding Debbie tonight, I'm inviting you to assume the post of Head Dentist, once you've completed your studies, but, in the meantime, how would you like to indulge your culinary skills as a chef in my main kitchen?"

"Why, I'd like that very much, sir." Herbie gave a broad grin and shook Santa's hand.

"Well...consider it done," Santa chuckled as he sat back to smile at the happy young couple, "And I soon hope to receive an invitation to wedding."

"We wouldn't hear of it otherwise, Santa," Debbie laughed, grabbed Herbie's hand and gave him a quick kiss.

PART SEVEN: EPILOGUE

In the days, weeks and months that followed, Christmas Town became an even happier place. Santa and Hrothgar settled their differences and Hrothgar even moved to Christmas Town where he continued to administrate over the northern realms.

Debbie's exceptional taste for good food resulted in steady improvements and increased business throughout the bakeries and kitchens of Christmas Town. Herbie still pursued his dental studies and excelled as a chef in Santa's kitchens.

And finally, on a glorious afternoon, some days before Christmas Eve, a considerably plumper and even happier Debbie stood at the altar with her beloved Herbie as Hrothgar officiated and their friends and many noticeably chubbier co-workers looked on.

THE END...FOR NOW

Well, that's the end of my Christmas saga of Debbie, the BBW elf. Sorry for the delay in posting it. I DO have a sequel partially written but I think I'll share it here this Fall when the holidays are closer.

I do have a couple shorter tales stashed away and will post them when I can.

Thanks for reading!

Dennis