Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title
Smile Follow-up

Shelley here (aka max_bialystock).
Well, 14 months into estrogen replacement therapy and lots of changes.
I finally have an ass. Yes, it's padded, and I don't have to fake it at all.
Weight in tummy has shifted down, so I'm more concave then anything else.
Thighs? Yeah, I have 'em. Softer and rounder the ever I could have imagined.
Breasts (because I know you are curious). I'm in the middle of a growth spurt that will take me into a 50C.
All told, I'm a very happy girl who giggles and cries lots (and loves every minute of it).
The attached file is my role model (yeah, I know, wishful thinking).
Pictures someday (when my girlfriend visits and does a makeover).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1160965.jpg (10.4 KB, 742 views)
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

that's a beautiful image! good luck on your transformation.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 09:30 PM   #3
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, everything sounds great. Good for you. The only thing I want to point out is that, as a lifelong girl, I am proof that not all of us "giggle and cry a lot." Otherwise, have fun.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #4
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinita View Post
The only thing I want to point out is that, as a lifelong girl, I am proof that not all of us "giggle and cry a lot." Otherwise, have fun.
Yeah, what she said. So, unless you are like 12 or something, you might wanna ease off on that whole giggling thing.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I actually giggle quite a bit - but yeah, it's not a requirement to girl-dom.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #6
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is this a discussion of MTF transitioning? Or simply hormone treatment for something else. I'm confused.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
rissa

rissa has said some nice things

girls i know definitely do not giggle haha... if anything, we act pretty masculine at times! i rarely cry over trivial things, either... if a guy breaks my heart i'm more apt to be like "fucking dbag i hope he dies!"

...but i guess that's just me hahahaha
rissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:29 PM   #8
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title
Default Time Passes

I'm four and 3/4 years in to my transition and more changes then I can shake a stick at.
Still well-centered in who I am (even if I'm not always happy, well, who is).
My transition has gone well. I have a 92 year-old mother who accepts me and actually goes shopping with me.
Bottom surgery will hopefully be in about a year.
Top?
Well, let's just say that at a 48DD someone up there is absolutely CRAZY about me.
A picture from last spring:

max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #9
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow good for you and you look and sound amazing!! I can't believe the amount of courage and strength it had to have taken to be able to embrace who you are and evolve into the woman you are today. Though you still will be getting the bottom surgery, you are all woman in my eyes. And I still cry and giggle alot lol for me that is how I know what time of the month it is lol...but in all seriousness, I commend you for all of your posts (went back and read them) and hope I am half the woman that you are. You possess the qualities I hope for myself and my daughters; strong, brave, determined, fierce, driven and honest in her own skin. More people should take your example and live the life they want and be the person they were meant to become.