Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #1
chicagomark

chicagomark can now change their title
Default Attached or looking?

Just curious....how many on this forum have a partner or are looking for someone. I'm looking! How about you?
chicagomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

orinoco can now change their title

uummmm, is there no middle category? i would have to say neither at this point.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I's attached.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Been with my wife since 1992.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #5
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

not attached not looking right now
topher38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:26 PM   #6
ktilda

ktilda has said some nice things

I'm not attached right now, and I'm still recovering from a nasty heartbreak, so I guess I'm not really looking either. Getting more interested, though-- especially in casual dating.
ktilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:30 PM   #7
PamelaLois
ILL-INI

PamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPamelaLois is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm not attached to anyone and I am looking for a nice, normal-ish guy
Old 03-04-2008, 09:36 PM   #8
doctorx
Spoon!

doctorx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdoctorx can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not attached. Looking.
doctorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #9
latinshygirl92377

latinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 club

hmm well ive been single for quite a while and im not really looking but if he comes along then AWESOME!!!!
latinshygirl92377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:18 PM   #10
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

madly, utterly, insanely in love with a cute chubby boy with blue eyes and glasses
*sigh*
Old 03-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #11
flippedover

flippedover has said some nice things

Single and no longer actively looking. I mean, it gets kind of tiring, y'know?
flippedover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:29 PM   #12
topher38
Old Warhorse

topher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this boardtopher38 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippedover View Post
Single and no longer actively looking. I mean, it gets kind of tiring, y'know?
Oh no I may have to start looking if Flippedover is single...
Old 03-04-2008, 10:34 PM   #13
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Single. Looking.

Yay!
Smite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:40 PM   #14
flippedover

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
Oh no I may have to start looking if Flippedover is single...
Hey, I've got no complaints! The sooner a 400lb American man comes riding into town to carry me away on his white steed the better as far as I'm concerned.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:47 PM   #15
topher38
Old Warhorse

Quote:
Hey, I've got no complaints! The sooner a 400lb American man comes riding into town to carry me away on his white steed the better as far as I'm concerned.
HI-HO silver..away. thats my white steeds name.....
Old 03-04-2008, 10:52 PM   #16
~da rev~
Call me Axel

~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board~da rev~ carries a lot of weight on this board

Single. I guess I'm not really looking. But it someone pops up, who knows.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:55 PM   #17
flippedover

Quote:
Originally Posted by topher38 View Post
HI-HO silver..away. thats my white steeds name.....
Can't wait.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #18
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

In the process of detatching. Then I'll be in the middle catergory
Old 03-05-2008, 01:24 AM   #19
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

seems to be plenty in the middle, maybe we should just have a great big squishy orgy
Old 03-05-2008, 02:20 AM   #20
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orinoco View Post
seems to be plenty in the middle, maybe we should just have a great big squishy orgy

.... Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, thankyou.
Old 03-05-2008, 02:24 AM   #21
orinoco
the porcine peter pan

who needs sleep when there is a big squishy orgy going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post

.... Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, thankyou.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:33 AM   #22
topher38
Old Warhorse

Quote:
Can't wait.
As the song says "Give me a ticket for an aeroplane"
Old 03-05-2008, 07:39 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Attached? Very!
Looking? Nope!
Old 03-05-2008, 07:46 AM   #24
DdeelishUK

DdeelishUK can now change their title

Single - sorta looking - but not actively - as the right man will surely appear when I least expect
DdeelishUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #25
lady of the dark
I like bellies!

lady of the dark can now change their title

I'm living together with my incredibly sexy, big handsome boyfriend!
lady of the dark is offline   Reply With Quote