Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #51
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

Technically single, no time for looking. Though if someone were to throw themselves at me or fall into my lap I probably wouldn't say no
Old 03-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #52
RockDJ

RockDJ has said some nice things
Default Single!

The last time I had anything remotely serious was when I was living in Germany. It's been a while so I am definitely looking!
Old 03-08-2008, 06:25 AM   #53
pgsmith

pgsmith has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinshygirl92377 View Post
hmm well ive been single for quite a while and im not really looking but if he comes along then AWESOME!!!!
I did not know you are single..... I assumed that you were attached, now I am thinking about moving to texas, how are the tech jobs out there?
pgsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:57 AM   #54
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Very attached!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:44 AM   #55
SnapDragon
Filthy Letch

SnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesSnapDragon can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Not attached, but I don't think actively looking is a productive use of time or resources. It's my philosophy to live in the present, not dwell in the past or some idealised future, so I try to stick to it.

-SnapDragon.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #56
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

Very much attached
Old 03-08-2008, 09:39 AM   #57
extra_fat_guy
Bringing sexy back!!!!!!!

extra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized repextra_fat_guy has super-sized rep

Deeply Attached
extra_fat_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #58
Nightfire

Nightfire has said some nice things

Single....Given up on looking.
Nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:19 AM   #59
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Single and casually browsing.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:34 PM   #60
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm single, I was looking - intensely, but not much anymore, but still open to all whatever the universe throws at me...in other words, I'm keeping my eyes open.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 04:47 PM   #61
jchild

jchild has said some nice things

Single, wasn't looking for a long time but decided to start looking again
jchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #62
latinshygirl92377

latinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 clublatinshygirl92377 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgsmith View Post
I did not know you are single..... I assumed that you were attached, now I am thinking about moving to texas, how are the tech jobs out there?

I am flattered! i missed your post...sorry bout that. yes im single and i have no idea about those jobs...lol! anyhow thanks this made my day!
latinshygirl92377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #63
stefanie

stefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot picsstefanie does more than just post hot pics

Very much spoken for.
stefanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:06 PM   #64
aliciacatherine

aliciacatherine has said some nice things

Looking
aliciacatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 02:16 AM   #65
qwertyman173
Andy from UK

qwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this boardqwertyman173 carries a lot of weight on this board

Single, but not actively looking.....
qwertyman173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:56 AM   #66
mrg0913

mrg0913 has said some nice things

Searching with desparity.
mrg0913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #67
onetrulyshy

onetrulyshy can now change their title

single and looking
onetrulyshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 04:29 PM   #68
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm doing what I always do...and just take it how it comes

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #69
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

attached but lonely. My gf is away at college.
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #70
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

looking/waiting to be found.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:42 PM   #71
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

well hello. Same city small world
TheMildlyStrangeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 11:48 PM   #72
intraultra
big monster lover

intraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging inintraultra makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMildlyStrangeone View Post
well hello. Same city small world
oh hey! how funny, i didn't even notice that. it is indeed.
intraultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:04 AM   #73
velia
unabashedly obese

velia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this boardvelia carries a lot of weight on this board

Very much attached.
velia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:17 AM   #74
Nerdzilla
Talk Nerdy to Me

Nerdzilla can now change their title

I am fully attached, alas on a very long leash! Long-distance relationships suck short-term!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:00 AM   #75
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default woohoo....

Proud to say I am fallling hard and fast for someone I think I have waited MY LIFETIME for.....that's not too dramatic is it? hehehe