Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #51
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rissa View Post
talk about a huge mistake- i recently was completely enamored of a guy from a nearby Ivy who seemed perfect- valedictorian, frat boy, jock...we had sex on the first date. i DEFINITELY got the "puppy dog eyes". good way to put it.

i didn't think it was a big deal because we both wanted it and we would cuddle in bed for hours afterwards...he brought me to his frat's cocktail party...

only to find out a month later that he had been seeing other people. when i asked him about it, he said he thought i was a whore from day one and hoped he taught me a lesson about how to behave with guys!

Tell him you were only interested in his ....... and not in him acting like one

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:04 PM   #52
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
talk about a huge mistake- i recently was completely enamored of a guy from a nearby Ivy who seemed perfect- valedictorian, frat boy, jock...we had sex on the first date. i DEFINITELY got the "puppy dog eyes". good way to put it.

i didn't think it was a big deal because we both wanted it and we would cuddle in bed for hours afterwards...he brought me to his frat's cocktail party...

only to find out a month later that he had been seeing other people. when i asked him about it, he said he thought i was a whore from day one and hoped he taught me a lesson about how to behave with guys!
Ivy leauge guy, most of them act this way. At least all the ones I have met or have done this to my friends in the past. I'm sry to hear he did that to you.

And Green, no worries, and thanks ^_^

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #53
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Frat boy Jock...I am ...shocked...shocked, I tell ya.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #54
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Frat boy Jock...I am ...shocked...shocked, I tell ya.
Yup, saved me the typing.

My world is shaken.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:40 PM   #55
rissa

rissa has said some nice things

ahaha, true. l can't help being attracted to them! something about men in those nantucket red pants REALLY gets me hot! and a visor? north face? ahhhhfqiwgwefewgogbsexsexsex
rissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #56
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
ahaha, true. l can't help being attracted to them! something about men in those nantucket red pants REALLY gets me hot! and a visor? north face? ahhhhfqiwgwefewgogbsexsexsex
you'll get cured, don't worry.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #57
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
you'll get cured, don't worry.
Truth of life 101

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:11 PM   #58
10centporkchop

10centporkchop has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella Bella View Post
I wouldn't have sex with someone on a first date that I could see myself having a potential relationship with. It was several months of dating before my current partner and I had sex for the first time.

If its just a good time and you dont see anything serious forming and the attraction is there then I don't see anything wrong with a roll in the hay.
You've just described why you should NOT have sex with someone, not why you should.
10centporkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:25 PM   #59
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

yea sex on the first date, is just a BAD idea. You don't want to risk your life for sex..with a stranger! I've done this once, and it ended up being a 3 year relationship.. for me it worked out, but i'd NEVER do that again!
Old 03-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #60
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Lol...I have met men that I considered having sex with on the first date....mainly because I was NOT interested in seeing him again
Hahahah, i couldnt agree more. I think sometimes if someone is so hot to us...why not.... i have played good girl and not gone "there" and never heard from them again...now i figure, forget it...if i am using safer sex techniques...why not scratch that itch (as someone else put it, lol, i loved it)...and sometimes you still hear from them, then you get to perfect technique

i also have to say, every time i read this title of this thread all i can think of is "PLEASE!"

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:10 AM   #61
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not for me, gives me the heebie jeebies.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:11 AM   #62
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's cool, that is why we are all different people!!

Heebie Jeebies are no fun...

Old 03-21-2008, 09:15 AM   #63
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I guess I am just too different from most folks. I can't help being me
Old 03-21-2008, 09:55 AM   #64
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board
Default So...we are individuals..interesting

I'm utterly shocked to see there is no universal rules for sex on the frist date.

Next thing you'll be telling me that individuals have different preferences in who they date/pork ...... That sounds like bull-dookie to me

I will continue to labor under the pretense that all of us are exactly the same and one set of rules works for everyone.

Thank you for your time
braindeadhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #65
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote braindeadhead "
I'm utterly shocked to see there is no universal rules for sex on the frist date.

Next thing you'll be telling me that individuals have different preferences in who they date/pork ...... That sounds like bull-dookie to me

I will continue to labor under the pretense that all of us are exactly the same and one set of rules works for everyone.

Thank you for your time"

Ohhh i just love sarcasm...thank you....can you take it as well as give it???

wahoooo

Last edited by SocialbFly; 03-21-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #66
Crystal

Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crystal has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No.

No explanation needed.
Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:05 AM   #67
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
I guess I am just too different from most folks. I can't help being me

there is nothing wrong with being you...we all go through different stages of our lives...i felt your way when i was younger too...age has a way of making you look at things in a different way....

go with how YOU feel, then you can't be wrong...

Old 03-21-2008, 10:13 AM   #68
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Not for me, gives me the heebie jeebies.

They have special shampoos for those.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:14 AM   #69
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
can you take it as well as give it???
Yes I can...but never on the first date. I'm not that type of girl
braindeadhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:15 AM   #70
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

Quote:
Unfortunatley the shampoo doesn't make the lady disappear. I guess if I poured down her tear ducts with a screwdriver and a funnel.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:17 AM   #71
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:

you crack me up Mosster

Old 03-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #72
mossystate

Quote:
Unfortunatley the shampoo doesn't make the lady disappear. I guess if I poured down her tear ducts with a screwdriver and a funnel.

issues much?

Old 03-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #73
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:

Sounds very painful for both of you, i hope you can get past it soon...

Old 03-21-2008, 10:18 AM   #74
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindeadhead View Post
Yes I can...but never on the first date. I'm not that type of girl

and um, what TYPE of girl is THAT??

eh?

Please read the Sexy vs Slutty thread and come back

Last edited by SocialbFly; 03-21-2008 at 10:20 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #75
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Until I turned 35, I must have been seeing the wrong kinds of women, cause I never had sex on the first date (and well, technically, I'm not dating now since 'Friends with Benefits' isnt dating). I put 6 yrs of my life into a relationship that went nowhere (no sex, not even 'heavy petting'). Throughout my 20s, I would have been among those that said 'Waiting to have sex is good'. Now that I'm older, I'm more 'Eh, sex on the first date couldn't be worse than 6 yrs of celibacy'. Life is too short.

'Course, I must be the odd fellow out cause even having sex with someone, I still form something of an emotional bond. Not really a 'no-strings attached' sort of fella.