Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Erotic Food Play

**Disclaimer: I wasn't sure which board this needed to go on, so if it needs to be moved..so be it **

I want to hear your erotic food play fantasies. I don't necessarily mean a feeding fantasy, but a fantasy you may have that either leads to sex or involves sex.

I'm leading a discussion group the first weekend in April about erotic food play and how it can be used in BDSM. SO..lol..I expect to hear from you kinky folks

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mmmm a topic I love.

(moving to the Fat Sexuality Board)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Seconding the request purely for education purposes.

Gaining is hot, I get that part, but what's hot about just food?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #4
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post

Not just the food babe..how you USE the food..lol

For instance, one of my favorite fantasies involves me riding a hot fa..while on top and during the deed..he's feeding me cheesecake/melting ice cream with his fingers..and I'm licking and sucking it off.

To me..that's hot..lol Is it to everyone? probably not..but I've gotta go change my panties
Old 03-09-2008, 11:46 PM   #5
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

For instance, one of my favorite fantasies involves me riding a hot fa..while on top and during the deed..he's feeding me cheesecake/melting ice cream with his fingers..and I'm licking and sucking it off.

To me..that's hot..lol Is it to everyone? probably not..but I've gotta go change my panties
I'd help you turn that fantasy into a reality...
Old 03-10-2008, 04:08 AM   #6
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

ok that's my official favorite food fantasy too.

hi misty!!!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 05:31 AM   #7
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

You brought up riding. Sucking.

Go on.
Old 03-10-2008, 08:27 AM   #8
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MisticalMisty again."

Good God woman!! My hands are shaking, gees. You ought to get business cards and a lisence for that!

Mine is similar but tame in comparison. It involves sitting on my lover's lap fully clothed while savoring food, some fondling and a little playful riding as well. Foreplay.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #9
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

all i wanted to do was have a gal sit on my lap while i fed her desserts and gave her a tummy rub simulataneously.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:43 AM   #10
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.

mine is a little racier, i want to be the table for a buffet of fruits, puddings etc, then be licked off from top to bottom....

HEY! you said fantasy, that one is mine...

hey, this is post 1313, does that mean it is lucky???

Medical advisor to the Mayor of Fatopia :)
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #11
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

the whole licking melted ice cream off the fingers = PHwoaaar!! that would so make me hot doing that lol never thought of that one before!
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #12
Chubbling

Chubbling has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
all i wanted to do was have a gal sit on my lap while i fed her desserts and gave her a tummy rub simulataneously.
My fantasy is to be that girl! lol...

I'm sure I could come up with something kinkier but for the interest of your discussion group I guess I could elaborate on this first and if I get brave I'll come back... haha.

For me, this one would most likely lead to sex because I love, love, love the idea of someone gently feeding me 'til I'm super full and rubbing my tummy at the same time. I think it'd be ideal over a whole meal, not just desserts or whatever. The other thing I imagine about this is that some of the food (like, oh let's see... beurre blanc or coeur de crème) drips onto my belly only to be licked off sensually.
Chubbling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
ok that's my official favorite food fantasy too.

hi misty!!!!!!
How you doing? lol
Old 03-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #14
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
mine is a little racier, i want to be the table for a buffet of fruits, puddings etc, then be licked off from top to bottom....

HEY! you said fantasy, that one is mine...

hey, this is post 1313, does that mean it is lucky???
I have a hot..like REALLY HOT guy that's going to be the dessert buffet at this discussion group. Y'all should cum..I mean come ..LMFAO
Old 03-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #15
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MisticalMisty again."

Good God woman!! My hands are shaking, gees. You ought to get business cards and a lisence for that!

Mine is similar but tame in comparison. It involves sitting on my lover's lap fully clothed while savoring food, some fondling and a little playful riding as well. Foreplay.
I have many others..lol..but one that lends itself to BDSM involves me being bound and blindfolded in the middle of the floor *or bed*. My partner is feeding me many foods with different textures, tastes..etc..and every once in a while he feeds me his cock. LMFAO can I say cock? He goes back and forth between the food and well..you know. It may not work in reality..but FUCK ME it works in my head. I just need some volunteers..LOL

Ummm..did I say I'm not so sweet and innocent?
Old 03-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #16
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jen View Post
the whole licking melted ice cream off the fingers = PHwoaaar!! that would so make me hot doing that lol never thought of that one before!
Hell yes..If you don't mind the wet and messy stuff. My thinking was not only would it get all over him..it would get all over me..and we could either lick it off or take it to the shower.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:25 PM   #17
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
That's hot as well.

Come on boys..you have to have more..don't be shy..

Old 03-10-2008, 08:45 PM   #18
Wagimawr

Quote:
He goes back and forth between the food and well..you know.
hey, if there's whipped cream (or some other such sauce) around, why not split the difference? ^_^
Old 03-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #19
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
How you doing? lol
im gooooooooooood...i was at work all day trying to come up with better feeding fantasies...and i couldnt. hah
Old 03-10-2008, 10:02 PM   #20
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

having sex and being fed at the same time...
him coaxing me to give him head (yeah..."coaxing")
by putting my favorite stuff all over his junk...
whip cream...
chocolate syrup...
whatever....
him sitting on a half way layed back futon...me riding him as we both feed eachother some of the sexier foods...cake...mostly...well..cheesecake mostly...
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:04 AM   #21
Just_Jen
Woot!

Just_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging inJust_Jen makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I have many others..lol..but one that lends itself to BDSM involves me being bound and blindfolded in the middle of the floor *or bed*. My partner is feeding me many foods with different textures, tastes..etc..and every once in a while he feeds me his cock. LMFAO can I say cock? He goes back and forth between the food and well..you know. It may not work in reality..but FUCK ME it works in my head. I just need some volunteers..LOL

Ummm..did I say I'm not so sweet and innocent?
hahah that would be a bit dangerous for me to do lol id prob chomp down on the cock and ruin the whole thing hahahaha O.O
Just_Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:11 AM   #22
Wagimawr

that's terrible *clenches legs*

no biting the whipped cream!
Old 03-11-2008, 06:41 AM   #23
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ok, here goes...some of mine...

When he comes home from work he finds me as his naked sushi buffet...as difficult as it is for me to stay still, for whatever reason I absolutely love this.

I also love sitting on his lap for dessert, after each bite is swallowed, kissing deeply and slowly removing clothing...by the time dessert is finished...so is the foreplay.

there are a few others...but I'm shy. lol
Old 03-11-2008, 09:24 AM   #24
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
hey, if there's whipped cream (or some other such sauce) around, why not split the difference? ^_^
with whipped cream, bananas, ice cream and chocolate syrup, you could... that'd be....
...the differentest split!

-Rusty
(yeah, this belongs on the pun thread -- bite me. oh, wait... )
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:40 AM   #25
Fyreflyintheskye
☯tae kwan donut champ☯

Fyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFyreflyintheskye is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Over the course of my lifetime, I have heard a handful people say, "Eat to live, don't live to eat, and you'll lose weight." It's unsolicited advice, of course, as it comes most of the time. + or - the part about weight loss. Like it's akin to cardinal sin if you enjoy good food or just eating at all. COME ON. Seriously? lol . There's nothing shameful about it. Where I'm going with this: the people who can say food isn't sexy or a sensory experience probably haven't ever had Spanish tapas and flan, Provencal/salt-of-the-earth French cooking and bete noir, churrasco-style Brazilian... ETC., ETC., ETC. ... I'd like to go on but I've got a medical appointment at 1! You get the idea. How can food NOT be sexy?! All the love and skill poured into it means nothing? That's shameful!!