Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #51
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Not a fantasy...reality

My first FA and I experimented with erotic food play quite a bit. But I'd say that my most arousing experience was being blindfolded, a bowl of homemade chocolate mousse put in front of me and being told to eat out of the bowl while he took me from behind. Wow...totally hot!

Here's a pic to prove how much I enjoyed it.
Attachment 38493

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by Butterbelly; 03-28-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #52
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
My first FA and I experimented with erotic food play quite a bit. But I'd say that my most arousing experience was being blindfolded, a bowl of homemade chocolate mousse put in front of me and being told to eat out of the bowl while he took me from behind. Wow...totally hot!

Attachment 38493
HOLY SHIT. That's hot.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #53
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Glad I'm not the only one who finds it hot.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-16-2008, 01:17 AM   #54
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 38493
O.O!!!! I dunno what to say to this... lol
Old 03-16-2008, 07:45 AM   #55
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
O.O!!!! I dunno what to say to this... lol
That's either a good thing or a bad thing.

- Anais Nin

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-16-2008, 08:06 AM   #56
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Gluttony and Lust - they go together so well!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIbB8f6CIBs

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:12 AM   #57
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Gluttony and Lust - they go together so well!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIbB8f6CIBs

Guess I should read up more on Dante's Inferno

- Anais Nin

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-16-2008, 09:02 AM   #58
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't know if I'm ready to share fantasies yet....but dayum this topic is a hot one!

*fans self*
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:37 AM   #59
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Attachment 38493
Wow. That's pretty F'ing hot.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:41 PM   #60
JerseyGirl07093
Stick a fork in me

JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!JerseyGirl07093 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 38493
If he's behind you, and you're eating the mousse, who's taking the picture?

You're your own standard of beauty. There's no one else in the world who looks like you, so how can you compare yourself to anyone else? - Stacy London
JerseyGirl07093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:11 AM   #61
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Glad I'm not the only one thinking that...
Old 03-17-2008, 08:37 AM   #62
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 38493
Very hot, would love to subsitute birthday cake for the mousse though
Old 03-17-2008, 08:27 PM   #63
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl07093 View Post
Obviously he wasn't behind me then...he took the picture.

- Anais Nin

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-17-2008, 08:28 PM   #64
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Very hot, would love to subsitute birthday cake for the mousse though
Sorry Snuggletiger, I'm not much of a cake girl.

- Anais Nin

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-17-2008, 10:19 PM   #65
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That's either a good thing or a bad thing.
It's a great thing, but still... I'm in amazement...
Old 03-18-2008, 07:30 AM   #66
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
And at no point "during" did you aspirate any of the mousse? I'm impressed!
chocolate mousse=hot
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:18 AM   #67
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

maybe instead of cake, something with lots of whipped cream. Just a random thought.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #68
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
And at no point "during" did you aspirate any of the mousse? I'm impressed!
chocolate mousse=hot
No, I didn't aspirate at all, because I took little breaks to keep myself from doing that.

- Anais Nin

- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 03-21-2008, 11:35 AM   #69
ChubbyChasr

ChubbyChasr can now change their title
Default Here's one.....

.....I used to do with an exgirlfriend of mine (400#+ SSBBW). She would lay on her back and I would enter her while on my knees and her pillowy legs would be up against my chest (I would be upright). I would place 9 of her favorite cupcakes on her belly like a tictactoe board (I would use a little icing on the bottom of the cupcakes to make them sticky to her belly.....think of putting tiling adhesive on the back of a floor tile before sticking it down). She would eat the cupcakes slowly and erotically while I thrust in and out (it was so fuckin' hot). If she finished the cupcakes before I finished (it took about 20-30 mins the way she ate and licked and sucked the cupcakes off of her fingers), then I was on my own to finish. But, if I finished first, I would lay down on top of her and kiss her at the moment of my finish (tasting her and the cupcakes together). Of course, I would end up squashing the remaining cupcakes between us. We would then spend the next hour or so licking each other clean before we went at it again.
ChubbyChasr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #70
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Wow, that's just the best. What is it about sitting on a guy's lap and eating dessert (preferably chocolates) that is so wonderfully enticing?
it's the chocolate!

hahaha. KIDDING.

I think it's joining 2 of the great pleasures of the world. 2 great tastes that taste great together.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:49 PM   #71
fatboy1004

fatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatboy1004 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Lilly Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
lol **Wauwnt chicka wauwnt-wauwnt** That was my fantasy dammit.
Fantasy, Shmantasy. Lilly, that's the BEST onomatopoeia I've seen in, like, ever.
fatboy1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:58 AM   #72
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OH no! My thread died.... *gives it mouth to mouth*

No one else has any fantasies?
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 07:16 AM   #73
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

Might be something to be said about giving a lady oral while she eats cupcakes and touches herself too
Old 04-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #74
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion View Post
having sex and being fed at the same time...
him coaxing me to give him head (yeah..."coaxing")
by putting my favorite stuff all over his junk...
whip cream...
chocolate syrup...
whatever....
him sitting on a half way layed back futon...me riding him as we both feed eachother some of the sexier foods...cake...mostly...well..cheesecake mostly...

I have covered a man's naval, made a trail down to his "junk" with it, covered his "junk" with it....and licked it all off. Beer or any type of alcohol works well, too

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:46 PM   #75
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10centporkchop View Post
Your profile indicates you're a kindergarden teacher. I'm not so sure the parents of your students would be so thrilled to find out their five year old's teacher is into bondage and S&M. No wonder more and more parents are home schooling. Human resouce managers can and do check these things. People have lost their jobs over this sort of thing, who knows how many more were passed over for a position because of their Facebook or MySpace page. You're being very reckless and foolish to post your picture along side these kinds of comments.

Yeah.....god forbid that teachers....or people in any occupation, have lives OUTSIDE of their jobs and god forbid that they like to fuck

It's nobody's business, including yours, what they do on their own time as long as it's all consenting adults.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote