Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-21-2008, 09:40 PM   #1
rob1974

rob1974 can now change their title
Default booty shorts, g-string, bikini, oversized cotton granny panties, other

for the ladies which one do you feel you look best in and accentuates your heavenly curves best? and post your fav pic to show, if you like

and for the guys? which do you prefer to see the ladies in
i was gonna ask boxers or briefs but i'm really not interested to know
rob1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
rob1974

Default hi rayne.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwrayne View Post
My personal favorite is the Cheeky Panty. I love how it shows my Booty off.

cheeky panty....i like the ring to that and i like a cheeky panty too but does that fall under the booty shorts or is that i different kind i haven't heard of yet.....
and good to hear from ya rayne. drop me a line when you get a chance, let me know how your doin.
Old 03-21-2008, 10:37 PM   #3
rob1974

Quote:
It falls under the Booty Shorts category.
bam...booty comin at ya!!!! saaaaaaaaweet.
that, um...totally cleared it up. BOOTY SHORTS INDEED!!
That is a most excellent pic....booty pic of the year material
all in favor, say i............I...I.........IIIIIIII.....there will be more i'm sure..lol
thanks for your contribution rayne
Old 03-21-2008, 10:46 PM   #4
rob1974

Default no problem

Quote:
Your too sweet Rob!
sweet to u rayne cause not only are you hella fine but you are also very nice and very cool chica.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:17 AM   #5
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Thumbs up BBW Rayne

Quote:
Ok that does it

Move over Brie HEre comes the Rayne

Just kidding I love the both of you

Great Pic Rayne and I love your new site too

thanks for making my weekend by sharing your beauty
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:00 PM   #6
phatfatgirl

phatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 clubphatfatgirl is a member of the 500 club
Default I agree!

Definitely the Cheeky Panty! just love the way it looks and feels.. ohhhh so sexay!
phatfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #7
pat70327

pat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot picspat70327 does more than just post hot pics

Same here I LOVE cheeky panties/boy shorts/booty shorts on girls... its just one of the sexiest things ever! and sorta relating to this, when girls wear tight spandex shorts or tight leggings so awesome

and Rayne I love the photo description
pat70327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 06:11 AM   #8
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
My personal favorite is the Cheeky Panty. I love how it shows my Booty off.
100% agreed. I also have some boyshorts that i like for practicality (no tugging when i'm at the gym, etc.) that I think also look nice. but when i have my photo taken, cheekies always make me feel confident.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Boyshorts are hot, because they show just enough to tease you. I even like seeing big butts in granny panties because I get turned on seeing how much fabric has to be used to cover a BBWs lovely behind.
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:11 PM   #10
Judge_Dre

Judge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticedJudge_Dre never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Are those booty shorts you're wearing in that pic? Your wonderfully huge ass makes them seem like thongs!
Judge_Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:53 PM   #11
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow rayne, you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #12
yoferpher

yoferpher can now change their title

I've had a bit of difficulty posting here earlier (Might be something I have said and caused mods to not post it here, so I might as well try a cleaned up response)

Wow Rayne, you and your ass look so great in that photo.
yoferpher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #13
Skyseer

Skyseer has said some nice things

Great photo, butt it has a crack in it. lol
Skyseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #14
Stevefezzik
On Timeout

Stevefezzik has said some nice things

classic bikini, no grannies.
Stevefezzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:42 AM   #15
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm a boyshorts kinda girl...I have about 8 pairs and they're all exactly the same...lol.

But I do have a few pairs of crazy bikini cut that are more like a triangle in front and back and are connected on the sides with just elastic. I always fee like Lita from WWE when I wear them, because back in the day (when I used to watch wrasslin') her thong straps were always up over her jeans.

And then I have some cotton grannies that are for extreme emergencies as they were an internet purchase and a little larger than I needed. Well, now they are a little larger. At the time, they were a LOT larger.

Heh.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:41 AM   #16
lipmixgirl
Mayor of Fatopia

lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lipmixgirl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation string bikini!!!!!!

this is the best panty EVER!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg string.jpg (15.9 KB, 6325 views)

"never argue with the mothers..." – Shivs

The Big Apple in The Big Apple...

"Do your Fat Civic Duty daily!"
-
Aris - Mayor of Fatopia

condom faerie, panty faerie, bikini faerie, adipositivity faerie, snack faerie...
aris - bringing fat happiness to you...

lipmixgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:16 AM   #17
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

That is a big beautiful butt.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #18
Neen
Free Spirit

Neen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesNeen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I only wear string bikini panties...comfy and hot!
Old 03-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #19
SexyCanadian

SexyCanadian has said some nice things

Booty shorts
SexyCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:06 PM   #20
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

more than a thong but less than grany panties. anything in that range looks good to me.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #21
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thong all the way baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.

Last edited by Famouslastwords; 03-16-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 05:22 AM   #22
Fairest Epic

Fairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairest Epic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i know i have a nice bum, and i'm not afraid to admit it. I have been told repeatedly by many people, so i like going commando sometimes. I find that i mostly enjoy cheeky boyshorts, hotshorts, and things of the like. I also like thongs. Black lace is definately my favorite! Bows and lacey things FTW! It makes me feel girly and sexy to wear lacey and stringy things that you have to be tied into or whatnot, or that slip on and make your bum look fantastic. Haha sorry i think i enjoy my underwears too much. Don't leave out the matching bras people!

BTW: i have pictures of my bum, but i'm not about to post them haha.
Fairest Epic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #23
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Thong all the way baby!
Butt floss! Which I must say looks lovely on your cute derriere!

Very, very, lovely!

Edit: Duh! I forgot to mention that both BBWRayne and SexyCanadian look lovely as well! Very, very cute butts!

Last edited by Brooklyn Red Leg; 03-30-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Forgot something....
Brooklyn Red Leg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 10:19 PM   #24
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Please forgive my lack of artistic talent or gentlemanly behavior, but I just can't come up with the right words to describe the beauty, so I came up with this...

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:53 PM   #25
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Nothing sexier than granny panties. I needs me that sweet, sweet geriatric lovin’.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote