Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 04-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #51
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInBuff View Post
From what I've noticed it's hard to find a sexy/cute bra and panty set that has a bra that is supportive for a BBW without an underwire cutting in. I've tried to buy my wife some but it never worked out. Is there a certain brand that you buy?
Fat chick here -- I buy alot of my bra/panty sets from Lane Bryant. They are cute and fit well.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:05 PM   #52
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

Hmm.. I love two kinds of panties which are thongs and string bikinis! Those are the two I wear on a daily basis. When I want to feel a lot more sexier, I usually wear a gstring. As far as boyshorts go, they are nice to wear, but Id prefer a thong or gstring, lol. I use to have a pic that showed me in boyshorts, but I can't find it. :-( I would have loved to post it. Sorry.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:22 PM   #53
JayInBuff
Keyser Soze

JayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedChica View Post
I use to have a pic that showed me in boyshorts, but I can't find it. :-( I would have loved to post it. Sorry.
I'm pretty sure we would have loved it too.
JayInBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:25 PM   #54
JayInBuff
Keyser Soze

JayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot picsJayInBuff does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Fat chick here -- I buy alot of my bra/panty sets from Lane Bryant. They are cute and fit well.
Thanks. I think she has gone there and bought some stuff.
JayInBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #55
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
That is one really hot pic, Rebecca! Best.pic.of.you.eva
aww, thank you
Old 04-23-2008, 08:36 PM   #56
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
aww, thank you
Agreed! Gorgeous!!
Old 05-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #57
pendulous

pendulous can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
errrrrrr here goes.

these are boy shorts, but they aren't my favorites really.
Lovely photo
pendulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:22 AM   #58
Mezmerized187

Mezmerized187 can now change their title

I'm a boy shorts/booty shorts kinda gal. Buy on a rare occasion....or when I'm with a certain person I wear g-strings also...
Mezmerized187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:36 AM   #59
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think I have posted in this thread yet

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 06-03-2008 at 06:47 PM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:39 AM   #60
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh my yes

yes yes, do go through and make sure you haven't missed a thread
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:50 AM   #61
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Post 1000 time we will insist you post 1000 more.
angel-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #62
rilloman

rilloman has said some nice things

That is a very nice photo-----thanks for sharing
rilloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:47 AM   #63
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Oh my.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:46 AM   #64
BigBeautifulRed

BigBeautifulRed can now change their title

I'm jealous I can't get my ass that big.

I like boyshorts. On my FA I like his tight little boxer briefs.
BigBeautifulRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #65
vermillion
est. 1983

vermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging invermillion makes people happy simply by logging in

i like granny panties
vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #66
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Oh my.

-Rusty
Quote:
Originally Posted by rilloman View Post
That is a very nice photo-----thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
oh my yes

yes yes, do go through and make sure you haven't missed a thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
Post 1000 time we will insist you post 1000 more.:
Thank you to you all

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #67
angel-1

angel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going onangel-1 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwrayne View Post
It falls under the Booty Shorts category.
Man, that took up my entire screen. That's what I'm talkin' about.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #68
biggirlcrazy

biggirlcrazy has said some nice things

My fav is anything you have on!!
biggirlcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #69
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default By request.....

My favs.... hip huggers... cause I gotta a lotta hips to hug....

Last edited by Violet_Beauregard; 09-12-2008 at 04:06 PM.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:48 AM   #70
BrownEyedChica

BrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging inBrownEyedChica makes people happy simply by logging in

So yesterday I took a pic in the dressing room with my thong on.... i tried atleast, kinda hard to take a pic of my behind lol.

Last edited by BrownEyedChica; 03-17-2010 at 09:01 PM.
BrownEyedChica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:37 AM   #71
angel-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
You really are a magnificent woman.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #72
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks Angel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-1 View Post
You really are a magnificent woman.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:29 AM   #73
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Three words.... Homina Homina Homina. Vi, you need to give warnings before you post pics of that magnitude. My old heart can only skip so many beats in one lifetime. You're beautiful from every angle

And to whoever requested that...... Thank you.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:40 AM   #74
Violet_Beauregard

Thank you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyoh70 View Post
Three words.... Homina Homina Homina. Vi, you need to give warnings before you post pics of that magnitude. My old heart can only skip so many beats in one lifetime. You're beautiful from every angle

And to whoever requested that...... Thank you.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:59 AM   #75
prettysteve

prettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesprettysteve can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Wow! What sexy hips & hip huggers!!! You should be a HIP Model...